Every skincare tutorial YouTube video or blog is literally just an affiliate marketing advert for products. And should not be trusted

Moneymaxerr

Moneymaxerr

East Asian Male Turned Sissy & White Supremacist
Every skincare tutorial YouTube video or blog is literally just an affiliate marketing advert for products. And should not be trusted

Muh here’s all these 20 different products “vogue” skincare “secrets” which just happen to need u to buy 20 products which cost $40 each to get slightly nicer skin

And they just happen to be our brand products or check the description to buy them *clicks link* website.com/?affiliate=skincareyoutuber

Where can I find an actual good skincare routine that’s been scientifically proven & that doesn’t have the intentions of making as much money as possible off you?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Deprived and 7 others
Where can I find an actual good skincare routine that’s been scientifically proven & that doesn’t have the intentions of making as much money as possible off you?
tret, sunscreen

moisturizer if you have dry skin

cleanser if you have oily skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
There's no universal skincare buddy boyo

Is trial and error

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 17920 and Moneymaxerr
There's no universal skincare buddy boyo

Is trial and error
I hate when things arent statistically proven and don’t work every time for everyone. Maybe I’m on the spectrum

I hate when things arent statistically proven and don’t work every time for everyone. Maybe I’m on the spectrum
Skin reacts in different ways and they are not as simple as "oily" and "dry" there are plenty of hybrids
you have people here that can get the highest tret and feel nothing and you have people that break out even with the lowest concentration of tret

Plus like most things it's vastly genetics.
I laugh when people ask "SKINCARE ROUTINE SIS?" to some female model who probably use just sunscreen and mosturizer but since has good genetics has clear skin

cleanse with water and don't eat junk food, don't use expensive products if you don't have to

Muh here’s all these 20 different products “vogue” skincare “secrets” which just happen to need u to buy 20 products which cost $40 each to get slightly nicer skin

And they just happen to be our brand products or check the description to buy them *clicks link* website.com/?affiliate=skincareyoutuber

As they say. The stuff that actually works is illegal af and can’t be bought from some random foid’s Shopify affiliate link.

tret, sunscreen

moisturizer if you have dry skin

cleanser if you have oily skin
This is all you need. Everything else is ultimately a waste of money.

The only OTC's that will do anything are vitamin C serums and ghk-cu (copper peptides) but I've given up on them too, they cost quite a bit and offer little visual improvement.

Whereas a $5 tretinoin tube used over several months gives better results than many invasive surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, AscendingHero, Deprived and 2 others

cerave & theordinary, no bullshit products that do what they should

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
Retin A , sunscreen , Vitamin C

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Moneymaxerr
Jfl at actually using any cucksmetics.

Use lard, butter, eggs, blood, cum, urine, maybe clay and salt. Nothing else.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24371, Moneymaxerr and untouchable_coper
Jfl at actuall using any cucksmetics.

Use lard, butter, eggs, blood, cum, urine, maybe clay and salt. Nothing else.
Cum is a good zinc source

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and Deleted member 21044
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Moneymaxerr and Deleted member 19798

The only OTC's that will do anything are vitamin C serums and ghk-cu (copper peptides) but I've given up on them too, they cost quite a bit and offer little visual improvement.

Whereas a $5 tretinoin tube used over several months gives better results than many invasive surgeries.
The core of skincare is rather basic, with few products that have stood the test of time and are definitely working.

The instances when I find skincare videos on youtube useful when they are trying to sell products that somehow combine these basic functions. Like a BB cream that also acts as a moisturizer, SPF and still manages to not look cakey

But yeah majority of content is just shilling

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deprived

What about adapalene and niacinamide?