Every time you improve an aspect of your looks, actually go outside and test the kind of women you are able to attract

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
You might actually be gl enough with one or two changes to get IOIs from women you are actually attracted to. For me stylemaxxing, hair transplant and fixing my cracked front tooth was enough to get to this level. I've shelved plans for lip and chin implants since. Don't get trapped in your own head, ldaring until you get the full Michael Jackson treatment before you actually test the results on real life women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
You might actually be gl enough with one or two changes to get IOI s from women you are actually attracted to. For me stylemaxxing, hair transplant and fixing my cracked front tooth was enough to get to this level. I've shelved plans for lip and chin implants since. Don't get trapped in your own head, ldaring until you get the full Michael Jackson treatment before you actually test the results on real life women.
jfl at michael jacksoncels :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
I get iois but they don't help as i'm still too high inhib to approach unknown women sober and when i talk to them it's hard to escalate as they become more like '' friends''.

I get iois but they don't help as i'm still too high inhib to approach unknown women sober and when i talk to them it's hard to escalate as they become more like '' friends''.

You need some red pills now. Pua advice could also help you if you have passed the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and EckhartTollemaxx
You need some red pills now. Pua advice could also help you if you have passed the looks threshold.
What are some indicators of interest?

I'll start to read red pill stuff to go forward.
I'm blackpilled pretty much but many people here seem to belittle the importance of personality after being gl enough for the woman.

Looks are needed to get attraction, after attraction bad actions can take it away or the situation gets stuck with no attempt to escalate. Too fast escalation or in the wrong way takes the attraction away.
Everything matters.
Some people are naturals in courtship and naturally do the correct steps, probably because of certain childhood and puberty experiences.

No correct experiences in puberty or childhood means it's much more difficult to act properly in courtship.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
I'll start to read red pill stuff to go forward.
I'm blackpilled pretty much but many people here seem to belittle the importance of personality after being gl enough for the woman.

Looks are needed to get attraction, after attraction bad actions can take it away or the situation gets stuck with no attempt to escalate. Too fast escalation or in the wrong way takes the attraction away.
Everything matters.
Some people are naturals in courtship and naturally do the correct steps, probably because of certain childhood and puberty experiences.

No correct experiences in puberty or childhood means it's much more difficult to act properly in courtship.
Yeah this is where the red pill helps, just don't get too caught up in precise scripted lines and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
What are some indicators of interest?

Staring is the most common one. Moving into your vicinity, glancing your way then whispering to her friends, smiling at you, winking at you etc. Most people will only get IOIs from women clearly less attractive than them. Only men that pass certain LMS standards can get IOIs from hot women. And as we all know on this forum, L is the most important.