Everyday i wake up and regret being 5'8

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Its every single fucking day my face looks average but my height failos me if i was at least 6 feet i could have a normal life have a gf and get married in future but thats not gonna happen

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, jinnu and BrahminBoss
Its every single fucking day my face looks average but my height failos me if i was at least 6 feet i could have a normal life have a gf and get married in future but thats not gonna happen
If I were 6foot I would have modeled and taken finasteride +minoxidil sooner. Or maybe I would have ended up the same way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Willmogulater
do t3 therapy for a year

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Be confident about your height. You are somebody. Say it with me "I am somebody"!

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
could fraud easily to be 5 10 which is avg = no failo, no halo. You can live a normal life with a gf. your mindset is shit tier and self-limiting. cheer up brocel. Remember you are living someone else's dream.

If it’s any consolation, you’d not be getting bitches at 6’+ either with aaverage face unless you started in the 2010s

Just wear conzuris and boom you’re 5’10.5