Everyone GTFIH Rate my morph of @chadpreetinthemaking

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
@chadpreetinthemaking . Keep in mind I’m not good in morphing

1) pic pls 4 soft max tip- fix the hair bro , trim eyebrows a bit

2nd pic pls 5 - realistic , fixed NCT, and morphed with Rhino, and Will need a eyebrow transplant as well as being leanmaxed to get that hollow cheek look which I think he can get

3rd - Chadlite psl 5.5

All surgeries in the 2nd pic With being lean maxed with a bimax to extend the jaw

2nd pic pls 5 - realistic , fixed NCT, and morphed with Rhino, and Will need a eyebrow transplant as well as being leanmaxed to get that hollow cheek look which I think he can get , also surgery to fix his narrow mouth

3rd - Chadlite psl 5.5

All surgeries in the 2nd pic With being lean maxed with a bimax to extend the jaw
He actually has a good base , that NCT is a huge failo, ruins his eye area completely

Attachments

• 6021AB97-A652-4B6E-8C10-824DB9330F16.png
    6021AB97-A652-4B6E-8C10-824DB9330F16.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 163
  • C706D63F-7086-424F-A9FA-1D6354E407A4.jpeg
    C706D63F-7086-424F-A9FA-1D6354E407A4.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 164
  • EA31BE7C-1181-44F1-8BBB-5DB91ECC85A1.jpeg
    EA31BE7C-1181-44F1-8BBB-5DB91ECC85A1.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 143
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2846 and Amnesia
Over/10

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2810
What do you mean? You can’t deny that he looks good in the morph

His eye will not get that result, neither will his skin or bone definition.

Jfl I didn’t even morph his eyes, I honesty think it’s the fucken hair

Upper lip lift to shorten philtrum a bit plus filler too in the upper lip to make it a bit more full like the bottom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Gengar
JESUS CHRIST that NCT

So you did change his eyes then you retard.
Yes but surgery can change your NCT to neutral canthus tilt so it’s realistic . I didn’t touch the eye shape

Yes but surgery can change your NCT to neutral canthus tilt so it’s realistic . I didn’t touch the eye shape
it wont change it to the extent of the morph tbh

Attachments

• D3427502-9634-4A33-A349-307D1F9FCB0C.png
    D3427502-9634-4A33-A349-307D1F9FCB0C.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
his NCT is way worse

Ngl I think the only thing which really takes down the whole look in the morph would be the ears. The hair looks fine.

On second thought his jaw is also narrow compared to his higher cheekbones.

Ngl I think the only thing which really takes down the whole look in the morph would be the ears. The hair looks fine.
Cope that NCT is death and that nose is a huge failo, the hair is also a failo . Needs to get a haircut to suit his face probably something like young Johnny Dept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Cope that NCT is death and that nose is a huge failo, the hair is also a failo . Needs to get a haircut to suit his face probably something like young Johnny Dept
The NCT is definitely really bad, same for nose. I'm talking about the morph.

Upper lip lift to shorten philtrum a bit plus filler too in the upper lip to make it a bit more full like the bottom
Aren’t lip fillers notorious for looking bad and fake?

Aren’t lip fillers notorious for looking bad and fake?
Well most women get them done for no reason other than to make their lips bigger cause theyre retarded. They are just aimlessly following stupid trends, again, cause theyre just dumb and cueless

Doing it to make the fullness of your lips more similar and/or decrease philtrum length is another story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
subhuman to morphed subhuman to morphed sbhuman

This is my take on him.

big improvement. like ~1psl easily

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

2nd pic pls 5 - realistic , fixed NCT, and morphed with Rhino, and Will need a eyebrow transplant as well as being leanmaxed to get that hollow cheek look which I think he can get

3rd - Chadlite psl 5.5

He actually has a good base , that NCT is a huge failo, ruins his eye area completely

@NCT morph mogs

• +1
he should sunglassesmax

Needs ottoplasty

his NCT is way worse
My NCT was particularly bad in that photo as I was sleep deprived from studycelling.
@NCT morph mogs
NCT's morph is a PSL 6.5 chadpreet fuqdeep.

3rd - Chadlite psl 5.5

I think if mouth was slightly wider the morph would look better, and in a year and a bit from now im going in to get a surgery done that will expand my palate, and grow my lower jaw to make it longer as well as slightly wider to fix my overbite.
This is my take on him.
View attachment 145620
Fucking hell mate what in gods name is this?
I do not think he changed my bone definition at all tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
This subhumanity is brutal

9A9E20CA 3C52 4845 80FF 2C2DA51A8E13
@chadpreetinthemaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Perhaps a bit overdone on the jaw tbh.

I dont plan on implants, just jaw surgery to lengthen and widen my jaw.
Ur jaw is already decent just chew to make it wider
Perhaps a bit overdone on the jaw tbh.

I dont plan on implants, just jaw surgery to lengthen and widen my jaw.
However if u plan on getting surgery, eye area should be ur #1 priority to fix the nct

Ur jaw is already decent just chew to make it wider

However if u plan on getting surgery, eye area should be ur #1 priority to fix the nct
I have overbite thats what jaw surgery is for, and eye area is #1 priority once I graduate and start my career. All my surgeries will be finished before I reach the age of 22.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I have overbite thats what jaw surgery is for, and eye area is #1 priority once I graduate and start my career. All my surgeries will be finished before I reach the age of 22.
Atm fix ur skin and lips

To finally reproduce and create new subhumans :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Bro, getting overbite corrected changes everything. Good luck. Some guy even accused me of getting fillers just because of it lol.

What do you mean? You can’t deny that he looks good in the morph
Still has long Philtrum, dumbo ears and narrow mouth