Everyone here ironically aspires to appeal more to ethnic women

H

Henry Rollins

Silver
Lightening their skin, eyes and trying to erase any ethnic traits to just become a lighter ethnic.

Why tf would a white girl take a light ethnic when she could have an actual white male? And for the white girls that don't care about this, all of your lightening and undertone copes literally don't matter.

All of you who believe in this nonsense essentially think like self hating ethnic women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qrdprdmrd, Juandigomigo22, normie_joe and 3 others
Everyone here actually unconsciously aspires to appeal to men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, watah, GlamourPursuer and 11 others
Ethnic ambiguity is high SMV, argue with the wall

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Whiteboys are also darkening their hair constantly here, getting perms and very dark tanning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Henry Rollins
Whiteboys are also darkening their hair constantly here, getting perms and very dark tanning
Goths who also tan? Idk sounds cap

Lightening their skin, eyes and trying to erase any ethnic traits to just become a lighter ethnic.

Why tf would a white girl take a light ethnic when she could have an actual white male? And for the white girls that don't care about this, all of your lightening and undertone copes literally don't matter.

All of you who believe in this nonsense essentially think like self hating ethnic women
As a guy living in Texas, I have seen so many beautiful white women dating tall black guys it’s almost unreal. I can’t get one though despite being half black. im too ugly and not black enough

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

So you prefer white women

What makes me cage are the dalits trying to bleach themselves to be lighter and white Stacies like Heidi Klum literally falling for a charcoal looking negro.

It's like nigga who are you bleaching yourself for?

The reverse is also true with white women; I don't want some giga tanned white bitch when I can easily find a natural brown girl.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Xangsane
As a guy living in Texas, I have seen so many beautiful white women dating tall black guys it’s almost unreal. I can’t get one though despite being half black. im too ugly and not black enough
Sounds like cope
What makes me cage are the dalits trying to bleach themselves to be lighter and white Stacies like Heidi Klum literally falling for a charcoal looking negro.

It's like nigga who are you bleaching yourself for?

The reverse is also true with white women; I don't want some giga tanned white bitch when I can easily find a natural brown girl.
Tanning is so low class looking. Milky white skin mogs for women especially with brown hair blue eyes hyper feminine contrast. Adding a tan to Wasp or Nordic coloring just ruins that

Sounds like cope

Tanning is so low class looking. Milky white skin mogs for women especially with brown hair blue eyes hyper feminine contrast. Adding a tan to Wasp or Nordic coloring just ruins that
what exactly am I coping with