Everyone just wants to read about nasty and disgusting shit

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
One of my most read threads (outside of BOTB) is about Hybristophilia and the female attraction to violence, it keeps getting new comments and new reacts, while threads that I think are positive and actually good with some hopium (like the one in my signature) are ignored, not that I care, it's just funny.

I've seen a livestream once from a content creator exposing the dogpill, it was one of the most traumatizing and disgusting shit I've ever watched (it was about one hour or something), if one day I find it again (unfortunetly, he deleted it) I will put it in text to share with yall, probably would be one of the most read threads in the whole site lmao. My biggest fear is some greycel going crazy because of the info, I can see it having a severe effect on some individuals... Also, remember that dogpill is not only about women having sex with dogs, it's the replacement of human beings with dogs in any level (most are emotional).

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, scrunchables, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Men watch true crime with a notepad. Women watch true crime with a vibrator.

Its deeply ingrained in their DNA to be attracted to violence and criminal behavior. Women are straight up attracted to evil, as they themselves are evil. Female nature uncontrolled is not only destructive to themselves but everything that is good and noble. There is a reason why every single civilization that amounted to anything has always been patriarchal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, borismonster, scrunchables and 2 others
It's more that people here are more interested in things that both refuse to challenge them while also confirming their worldview...
People here enjoy reposted Instagram/Tiktok content the most

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
It's more that people here are more interested in things that both refuse to challenge them while also confirming their worldview...
People here enjoy reposted Instagram/Tiktok content the most
oh, thats why i qant people to disagree with me so much and when they agree i still find a way to make them disagree