Everyone should identify and target their worst falio first

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Inb4 “water”

For years I spent time fixing my height, frame, and leanmaxxed like crazy when I should have focused on whitemaxxing. My biggest issue is my dogshit pheno. Literally just bought Tret + hydroquinone + vitamin C serum. Gonna buy msm and glutathione next to become lighter.

I hate being nigjeet jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DildoFaggins and future slavic chad
Yes but you should work on your other failos too, it's just a priority thing unless you want to be done with your ascension as an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Just BBCmaxx instead

Yes but you should work on your other failos too, it's just a priority thing unless you want to be done with your ascension as an oldcel
For sure- if you have a falio that can only be fixed with surgery, there’s no reason to ignore other failos and wait to save up money for the surgery

My point is that my biggest falio was literally being Indian and I just ignored it because I never realized how Brootal CURRYTAX is :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
For sure- if you have a falio that can only be fixed with surgery, there’s no reason to ignore other failos and wait to save up money for the surgery

My point is that my biggest falio was literally being Indian and I just ignored it because I never realized how Brootal CURRYTAX is :feelsrope:
I can't fix my long midface!
Chiconorwood

Failos is genetic brah

My worst failo is my personality

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
how do you fix orbital bones and philtrum while having full lips (lip lift is not gonna help me)

how do you fix orbital bones and philtrum while having full lips (lip lift is not gonna help me)
Move on to your next biggest fixable falio then, idfk

good luck trying to become med passing