Everything bad you can think of, I am.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Everything you don’t want to be, I am. Think of every bad situation or bad trait, bad features, etc.

I have all of that shit. Not even one redeeming thing about me. Just a lonely beta male loser who lost everything and has no bed to sleep in or nowhere to go.

if anyone on this planet is worthy of a legal mercy killing, it’s me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, .👽. and 1 other person
You're tall and white.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Everything you don’t want to be, I am. Think of every bad situation or bad trait, bad features, etc.

I have all of that shit. Not even one redeeming thing about me. Just a lonely beta male loser who lost everything and has no bed to sleep in or nowhere to go.

Hey. It's my best friend.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
193660CE DFDA 4E0D BA23 D9C3F284A3A9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bitch and n0rthface
your gf looks like kristina pimenova

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Damn even bad clothes:feelswah:?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Vermilioncore
Yu
Damn even bad clothes:feelswah:?
Yup. Ugly ass clothes and horrible fit too. Ugly ass hair. Ugly nose. Ugly ears. Ugly mouth, ugly everything. Even my soul is ugly and black and wicked as Satan

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and Bitch
This guy had multiple girlfriends and even has $900 headphones this guy is just trolling
Didn’t have multiple. Just one. And I love her but I lost her due to my pathological lying and hiding shit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Toth's thot

Trust me. I come from a worst history that predicted my death by 21. Years later, I'm still here. I've dabbled in so many potions and spells and fucked more vaginas than Tampax. Yet I live to tell the story. I've met politicians that snitched the government and all of their lies to me. I've known people that sat on the highest seats of the judicial system. I've known keepers of local and national law. And the one thing I've learned....everyone's full of shit. And yet I live. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Toth's thot
Trust me. I come from a worst history that predicted my death by 21. Years later, I'm still here. I've dabbled in so many potions and spells and fucked more vaginas than Tampax. Yet I live to tell the story. I've met politicians that snitched the government and all of their lies to me. I've known people that sat on the highest seats of the judicial system. I've known keepers of local and national law. And the one thing I've learned....everyone's full of shit. And yet I live. Ugh.
Keep on living. Potions are so much fun. So bad though. I could never look back now that I've got a family. I wouldn't even like it no more. Gotta have a couple month's worth of no interruptions or obligations.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires