You don’t know how shit life can get until you become sub5.

I mean I can’t argue with ur experience but ur the only person I’ve heard on this forum who has said that, so u could be bullshitting but who knows
Coincidentally im also one of the only people here who actually go outside and interact with others

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Title. Used to be chadlite
sure you were

@The Grinch another schizo describing hallucinations he saw after mixing anti depressants with alcohol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Coincidentally im also one of the only people here who actually go outside and interact with others
U are wrong though. You said looks don’t matter which is wrong. If you said looks isn’t the only thing that matters you would be correct

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
U are wrong though. You said looks don’t matter which is wrong. If you said looks isn’t the only thing that matters you would be correct
the only thing that maybe matters ab looks is taking care of hygiene. And thats more for pleasant encounters in life in general not just dating

Have u done it?
im now injecting semaglutide to get to 10% bodyfat, around 7 kgs more to go . i will be a skeleton anorexic but then i will be able to lean bulk and reach an aesthetic psihique with less than 1,5 years of gym

• +1
the only thing that maybe matters ab looks is taking care of hygiene. And thats more for pleasant encounters in life in general not just dating
Wrong again.

• JFL
im now injecting semaglutide to get to 10% bodyfat, around 7 kgs more to go . i will be a skeleton anorexic but then i will be able to lean bulk and reach an aesthetic psihique with less than 1,5 years of gym
I mean that’s not exactly the same thing as injecting test. But what are the injections like? That’s the main thing holding me back. Also the side effects I guess like for health, not so much ageing

Looks matter when ur non NT cause u need them to compensate
u cant compensate NT with looks. Doesnt even make sense considering girls seemingly prefer uglier guys

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
u cant compensate NT with looks. Doesnt even make sense considering girls seemingly prefer uglier guys
Copium

• Hmm...
Another poor soul that fell for the dirty bulking meme.

• +1