Everything I can do RIGHT NOW to improve my looks. importAhnt!

S

seeker

Platinum
So I accidentally saw a girl and I want to marry her, but I will need to look good in front of her and her father of course to impress them. List all the softmaxxes 😉 wink: wink wink

Also, do I have a recessed maxilla or should I wait for cheekbones n zygos to develop?

also contrary to popular belief, I do have a ramus it's just not very visible idk why

Attachments

• 20240309_201811.jpg
    20240309_201811.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_202910.jpg
    20240309_202910.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_210108.jpg
    20240309_210108.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240309_210021.jpg
    20240309_210021.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza, bndar.337, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Racecanthoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Detective, seeker and 6 others
nothing you can do abt your ethnicity lil bro

So Excited Dancing GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seeker, PseduoAryan and future_mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, future_mogger and IMOGYOU
Becomingawhitepersonplastyosteotomy bro

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
So I accidentally saw a girl and I want to marry her, but I will need to look good in front of her and her father of course to impress them. List all the softmaxxes 😉 wink: wink wink

Also, do I have a recessed maxilla or should I wait for cheekbones n zygos to develop?

also contrary to popular belief, I do have a ramus it's just not very visible idk why
bleach

• +1
Reactions: seeker

Pajeets need to clean their streets​

you heard me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and future_mogger
Currygod, I kneel

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and aerooooo

bro ive seen you before in here. asking failos

Last edited:
  • +1

you look mouse

• +1

she wont marry you with that big ass mole on your nose. get it removed asap.

• +1

shotgunmaxxing!

bro ive seen you before in R/MEWING. JUST JFL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH YA SUBHUMAN ASS
I've never posted in that subreddit before, not do i know of that subreddit, I don't even use reddit that much. what are you talking about?

I've never posted in that subreddit before, not do i know of that subreddit, I don't even use reddit that much. what are you talking about?
nvm wrong person

• +1
she wont marry you with that big ass mole on your nose. get it removed asap.
I know dude my parents won't listen to me idk why. I can't annoy them too much on it ,-;

• So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger
I know dude my parents won't listen to me idk why. I can't annoy them too much on it ,-;
sad. your only hope is moneymaxing and getting surgeries. otherwise tbh its hard

• +1
thank you for specifying, I understood you the first time. any way I can fix that?
surgeries. work hard and be rich is all i can say honestly

• +1

softmaxx?? just shotgunmaxx

• +1
sad. your only hope is moneymaxing and getting surgeries. otherwise tbh its hard
I can't probably ever get surgeries either, unless I go to like a surgeon in pakistan lol. my parents wouldn't ever allow me, and if I'm independent and go get them myself they'll cause a huge drama likely

i dont think it will work it can fuck it face
im giving some hope to him. theres no guarntee ofc , this is why genes are so imp

• +1
its good compared to rest of your face
All praise be to the Lord of the worlds. thanks u bro ;D. mmm, when do zygos and cheekbones usually grow?

• Hmm...
Reactions: future_mogger and aerooooo
All praise be to the Lord of the worlds. thanks u bro ;D. mmm, when do zygos and cheekbones usually grow?
how much old are you

• +1
bro are you a troll? cant believe youre saying this rn jfl
no, I willingly act socially dumb because it's better to be patient than talk back with insults

maxilla surgery or iver. also remove that thing on your nose

• +1
Reactions: seeker and A99
some hope

• +1
maxilla surgery or iver. also remove that thing on your nose
maxilla surgery is new, I usually get bimax recommendations. am I recessed?

maxilla surgery is new, I usually get bimax recommendations. am I recessed?
of course you are, your whole maxilla and lower third is fucked. skinny nerd also. eat as much as you can and lift weights 3 times a week.

• +1
also does @Maalik get on anymore? he gave me really good advice

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
of course you are, your whole maxilla and lower third is fucked. skinny nerd also. eat as much as you can and lift weights 3 times a week.
seriously? my maxilla is recessed too? is that why I have no zygos and cheekbones despite having parents n siblings with really good both,

What the fuck is that huge black thing on your nose

• +1
Reactions: seeker and Deleted member 62070