Everything I can do RIGHT NOW to improve my looks. importAhnt!

Somebody else said this too:

Clean shave
Lenses
Teeth
Skincare
Haircut fade
fashion Maxx
Mole removal

Pretty basic shit:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: seeker
I've seen beggars who eat literal garbage on the streets on india who mog you to death its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
damn. I really want her though. like a lot. a lot a lot. I liked her even before I accidentally saw her. I'm not lusting for her, I just want to protect her and marry her. man
Ew dude. You sound like the average horny curreycel rn.

May god save her from your micropenis

I hope you ascend bro, sorry if I was mean in all your previous threads
No almost all of you have helped me, I have nothing but gratefulness for you guys. InshaAllah bro I hope aswell xd

Somebody else said this too:

Clean shave
Lenses
Teeth
Skincare
Haircut fade
fashion Maxx
Mole removal

Pretty basic shit:Comfy::Comfy:
we gotta wear a uniform can't fashion maxx. bro ngl I wanna keep a stubble but idk if I can now

I've seen beggars who eat literal garbage on the streets on india who mog you to death its over for you
BRUH. yeah poor people mog too, all praise be to Allah who sustains them and sustains me

go to gym
get bloods
working out rn I just opened Google to find some good fhest exercises since push up variations ain't doing it for me. I'll try both thank you very much

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Ew dude. You sound like the average horny curreycel rn.

May god save her from your micropenis
I seek refuge in Allah. May Allah grant her the best in this world, and the best in every world after if He Wills so, and may Allah guide her

I'm actually the 2nd strongest guy in my class alhamdulillah. a doc recommended braces but idk if I should get them. I home workout but I have 0 equipment
then your class is weak asf lmao. you stand no chance against an average white/black kid. train a lot, eat a lot, and focus on bite strength. all facial bones and muscles are beautiful when you have a good bite

• +1
I seek refuge in Allah. May Allah grant her the best in this world, and the best in every world after if He Wills so, and may Allah guide her
cuck mindset ngl

• +1
then your class is weak asf lmao. you stand no chance against an average white/black kid. train a lot, eat a lot, and focus on bite strength. all facial bones and muscles are beautiful when you have a good bite
how do I improve bite strength sir? thank you very much