Everything I can do RIGHT NOW to improve my looks. importAhnt!

seriously? my maxilla is recessed too? is that why I have no zygos and cheekbones despite having parents n siblings with really good both,
yeah, and that is caused by wrong teeth and neck posture. until you have still time, train your bones and muscles. When you hit 19 there will be nothing you can do besides surgery

• +1
Reactions: seeker
yeah, and that is caused by wrong teeth and neck posture. until you have still time, train your bones and muscles. When you hit 19 there will be nothing you can do besides surgery
damn. I have forward head and crooked teeth. wow. which surgeries?

damn. I have forward head and crooked teeth. wow. which surgeries?
your head is alright. but your teet should be corrected asap. go to the dentist, and he will most likely give you braces/palate extenders. but even with a good face no girl would look at you, you seem so easy to slap. hit the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seeker and 97baHater
Everything else is brutal too
damn. I really want her though. like a lot. a lot a lot. I liked her even before I accidentally saw her. I'm not lusting for her, I just want to protect her and marry her. man

your head is alright. but your teet should be corrected asap. go to the dentist, and he will most likely give you braces/palate extenders. but even with a good face no girl would look at you, you seem so easy to slap. hit the gym.
I'm actually the 2nd strongest guy in my class alhamdulillah. a doc recommended braces but idk if I should get them. I home workout but I have 0 equipment

mewing helps maxilla recession? wb chewing

Over for this truecel:feelswhy:

damn. I really want her though. like a lot. a lot a lot. I liked her even before I accidentally saw her. I'm not lusting for her, I just want to protect her and marry her. man
Gl then

• +1
  • +1
So I accidentally saw a girl and I want to marry her, but I will need to look good in front of her and her father of course to impress them. List all the softmaxxes 😉 wink: wink wink

Also, do I have a recessed maxilla or should I wait for cheekbones n zygos to develop?

also contrary to popular belief, I do have a ramus it's just not very visible idk why
get rid of the glasses
hair low fade
get rid of this „beard“
bleach theeth

• +1
Mogs me tbh

Shave the pedo stache first jfl

• +1
Ur nose is annoying to look at. Absolutely disgusting

• +1
get rid of the glasses
hair low fade
get rid of this „beard“
bleach theeth
beard or Moustache? I'll try to keep a stubble like someone suggested to me

Shave the pedo stache first jfl
YESSIR. I'll do whatever I can to beg my father to let me do it. If he doesn't listen then ;--; can't annoy or grieve my parents

Ur nose is annoying to look at. Absolutely disgusting
due to the mole orr..? bad shape? my nose is crooked lol,prob cuz I mouth breathed but u can't tell its that crooked with glasses

Shave that pedostache

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
So I accidentally saw a girl and I want to marry her, but I will need to look good in front of her and her father of course to impress them. List all the softmaxxes 😉 wink: wink wink

Also, do I have a recessed maxilla or should I wait for cheekbones n zygos to develop?

also contrary to popular belief, I do have a ramus it's just not very visible idk why
mogs me brutal

take the glasses off, get a better haircut, train neck and gymmax, skincare + better lips by lipcare and lip streching for width

• +1
  • +1
she is pakistani too dawg
3624350 20230816 124201

Pray to Lord Shiva for a better reincarnation

take the glasses off, get a better haircut, train neck and gymmax, skincare + better lips by lipcare and lip streching for width
aww thank you so much. yes I'll try all this inshaAllah, I do workout still. rn I'm growing my hair though

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT RAMUS HHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• +1