Everything to do with Cheekbones

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
Cheekbones are probably the number one feature in what can ascend someone from PSL 5 to PSL 7, they’re also the most confusing feature, so here’s some info about the perfect cheekbones.

to start, pretty much no one has perfect cheekbones, so don’t fret if your cheekbones don’t tick everything. First of all, the most important thing for a cheekbone is it’s prominence. Don’t confuse prominence with mass either, females have much larger cheekbones, but not necessarily more prominent cheekbones (as in they stick out your face). Males have more angular, sharper cheekbones, as we do with all other bones as well.

44B02BDA B1E6 46D2 9E05 35DDD13746A2

334BAEA6 E949 4B59 A94A E693F4E89012

To get popping, sharp zygos, your cheekbones have to be both laterally and forward grown, a combination which only the very, very blessed are lucky to have. Here’s an example of perfectly forward and laterally grown cheekbones.

365379BC 5B9E 44E7 978A D20E11928D5D

In addition, you also want a well developed zygomatic arch:
E4FE8823 676A 410A 9432 27BF9C5470D2

Few have an arch as prominent as this, and this is edited I’m pretty sure anyway but regardless.

The rarest feature to have, is high cheekbones. High cheekbones are smaller, and as a consequence, less prominent, but they’re still the most striking feature imo. High cheekbones is a feature which belongs exclusively to men I believe, making them dimorphic. Here’s a pic of Andreas Eriksen:

6D79421A 496B 42A4 96B3 AC6617088E97

VS a (edited) pic of O’Pry

A39B6B79 667A 4170 9936 6DCAE9C87AE2

You can see how eriksens cheekbones are much lower and more rounder then O’Pry’s, Sean’s cheekbones are more smaller as well, but because they’ve been edited to be forward grown they look more prominent, sharp.

Here’s another edit:

4B6C5908 1314 41D1 B349 C7387F43EEBF

As you can see, O’Pry has very high cheekbones, but since they’re not forward grown, they don’t particularly pop.

To conclude, the ideal male cheekbones are sharp and angular, laterally and forward grown, and high. If you have all of these, then there must be something seriously wrong with your face for you to be on here rather than slaying. There is probably more that goes into perfect zygos, so if you think I’ve missed anything or got something wrong, tell me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TikiXVI, vampyre, It'snotover and 30 others
Does testosterone help with getting them?
Des srs

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10172, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Really good thread but you should also add ways to achieve them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, Sigmapsycho, Alexanderr and 10 others
if you have wide teeth you will never have the holes udner the cheekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Darkstrand, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Cheekbones are probably the number one feature in what can ascend someone from PSL 5 to PSL 7, they’re also the most confusing feature, so here’s some info about the perfect cheekbones.

to start, pretty much no one has perfect cheekbones, so don’t fret if your cheekbones don’t tick everything. First of all, the most important thing for a cheekbone is it’s prominence. Don’t confuse prominence with mass either, females have much larger cheekbones, but not necessarily more prominent cheekbones (as in they stick out your face). Males have more angular, sharper cheekbones, as we do with all other bones as well.

View attachment 273686
View attachment 273687

To get popping, sharp zygos, your cheekbones have to be both laterally and forward grown, a combination which only the very, very blessed are lucky to have. Here’s an example of perfectly forward and laterally grown cheekbones.

View attachment 273689

View attachment 273692

Few have an arch as prominent as this, and this is edited I’m pretty sure anyway but regardless.

The rarest feature to have, is high cheekbones. High cheekbones are smaller, and as a consequence, less prominent, but they’re still the most striking feature imo. High cheekbones is a feature which belongs exclusively to men I believe, making them dimorphic. Here’s a pic of Andreas Eriksen:

View attachment 273694

View attachment 273704

You can see how eriksens cheekbones are much lower and more rounder then O’Pry’s, Sean’s cheekbones are more smaller as well, but because they’ve been edited to be forward grown they look more prominent, sharp.

Here’s another edit:

View attachment 273710

As you can see, O’Pry has very high cheekbones, but since they’re not forward grown, they don’t particularly pop.

To conclude, the ideal male cheekbones are sharp and angular, laterally and forward grown, and high. If you have all of these, then there must be something seriously wrong with your face for you to be on here rather than slaying. There is probably more that goes into perfect zygos, so if you think I’ve missed anything or got something wrong, tell me.
mewing and tongue posture is 100% in correlation with these, my sister has been mewing from birth and has massive cheekbones, I started mewing recently and they're changing

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Not necessarily
It's very rare
But I had them at a lower body fat with wide palate/teeth

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 2227
Elab son, sources and shiet nigga.

I need cheekbones asap

Test will burn fat as well, making your cheekbones look more prominent. There’s a theory that test changes fat distribution, eliminating fat from yor face as well. The best advice I can give is going down to low bf%.

it depends, it certainly makes it harder, but if your jaw and cheekbones are wide enough you should be able to get them no problem

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
IMG 0312

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Chadelite, Deleted member 5204 and 9 others
When I was a kid I had this holes in my cheeks and a poppy zygos look but now I dont. Bodyfat plays a huge role. Right now im even below 20% and my face looks a bit chubby. Need 10 % bodyfat to really see what ur face and bones look like.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
When I was a kid I had this holes in my cheeks and a poppy zygos look but now I dont. Bodyfat plays a huge role. Right now im even below 20% and my face looks a bit chubby. Need 10 % bodyfat to really see what ur face and bones look like.

I’d actually argue 8% to get a full understanding of your facial structure, though the ideal is 10-13 since 8% is borderline impossible to maintain

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and cutecel

Test will burn fat as well, making your cheekbones look more prominent. There’s a theory that test changes fat distribution, eliminating fat from yor face as well. The best advice I can give is going down to low bf%.

it depends, it certainly makes it harder, but if your jaw and cheekbones are wide enough you should be able to get them no problem
lmao
Prenatal T, and puberty T
jfl at this website you linked who wrote it? dr.aspie 15 year old?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HighIQcel, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
mewing and tongue posture is 100% in correlation with these, my sister has been mewing from birth and has massive cheekbones, I started mewing recently and they're changing
What’s your method to get the full tongue up

• +1
i've been mewing since birth ( i didn't even know it was mewing until recently). I have cheeekbones just like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: totallynotnash, Sigmapsycho, Darkstrand and 2 others
@7 rings @godsmistake wtf are your emojis
i just showed prime example that eye area edges literally every possible feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
@7 rings @godsmistake wtf are your emojis
i just showed prime example that eye area edges literally every possible feature.
change your cringe stupid avi. It gives you a bad halo

• +1
Is there any way to make your cheekbones higher? Mine are medium set I think, but they have decent mass and lateral growth.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and sloopnoob
Is there any way to make your cheekbones higher? Mine are medium set I think, but they have decent mass and lateral growth.
Mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and her
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Marsiere214, TheAscendedOne and 3 others

high cheekbones are genetic, so I don’t think anything can help. there is a cheekbone reduction surgery, but that is to reduce prominence and mass, maybe it can be modified to shave off some height but I don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
I dont think high cheekbones are exclusive to males, my sisters are strangely high for a female

but I guess there are outliers

but yea if you have a bad feature, cheekbones can be very redeeming for you

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Another banger

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pubertymaxxer3 and Aesthetics_III
There are surgeries to improve cheekbones? Lipofilling or Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy can helps?

• +1
There are surgeries to improve cheekbones? Lipofilling or Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy can helps?
I wouldn't get either of those.

The only way to achieve the laterally and forward grown high-set cheekbone look is with custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TheAscendedOne and Pubertymaxxer3
Hollowed cheeks? yes you can, but everything has to be bigger I believe. There are high T guys that have wide asf palates and hollowed cheeks from a wide, angular jaw and wide cheekbones.

• +1

How do you know she was. Did you educate her to do?

What do you mean by that? Hollow cheeks?

• +1
I have high cheekbones i think but i lack bone mass
F402D238 A572 476D BF71 3F5E6DA61AE2

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2729 and Pubertymaxxer3
cheekbones are all u need to be a model tbh. not saying that they are what u need to be good looking -- but model agencies are infatuated with cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 2 others
cheekbones are all u need to be a model tbh. not saying that they are what u need to be good looking -- but model agencies are infatuated with cheekbones.

Its possible to have good cheekbones, but suboptimal lower third (not super horrible, but suboptimal). So no theyre arent everything you need. But I wish you were right though ngl, as my cheekbones are good.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Actually many ee foids have high set cheekbones, its not rare at all for foids.

No brad pitt maxxing for your cheekbones, rat!!!
I have very similar cheekbones to Pitt albeit maybe a little higher. His also lacks mass

• +1
I have very similar cheekbones to Pitt albeit maybe a little higher. His also lacks mass

I know Im just kidding, his are more prominent than yours though. You might achieve some growth/advancement by mewing though. Its 100% possible at your age.

• +1
Its possible to have good cheekbones, but suboptimal lower third (not super horrible, but suboptimal). So no theyre arent everything you need. But I wish you were right though ngl, as my cheekbones are good.
Model doesnt mean good looking. Model means unique or eye catching.

Most models look like shit but have a very striking rare feature (especially huge cheekbones)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vidyacoper and Pubertymaxxer3
Model doesnt mean good looking. Model means unique or eye catching.

Most models look like shit but have a very striking rare feature (especially huge cheekbones)
I know what you mean, though more often than not, male models do look rly good even on psl scale or rl (x out of 10) scale.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
This only works if you have a good lower third, if you don't, then you don't want lateral projection for your cheeks. I have laterally projected (as in they're visibly projected even at high bodyfat and many people comment on them) cheekbones, but my lower third is not wide enough, so it gives you a moon shaped face. Anterior projection probably always helps though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, kota and 2 others
Img 5732

wish i had cheekbones like this
@Pubertymaxxer3 stop liking every post u can get banned for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
nope, but I'm quite blessed to have inherited them from my mom

Maybe. But from what I’ve seen, women, on average, have slightly lower/larger cheekbones.

E4C3D389 78BB 46E2 81F8 1663AADF031D

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
But from what I’ve seen, women, on average, have slightly lower/larger cheekbones.
larger yes that's why even at high bf her cheebones pop out and yet they're as high set as they come and mine are recessed and don't even show. I probably need bone anchored facepulling to make them come forward, not to mention my eye support is poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
TakethisLboyy
Meme pic but are mine good enough?

im 15, mewing every single day, my bodyfat is skinny fat so i still have fat in my face, but if i lose fat can i get very hollow and godlike cheekbones?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Cope, reddit tier knoweledge of aestethics. I have 99th percentile cheekbones yet I'm not truly good looking.

• +1

View attachment 273686
View attachment 273687

View attachment 273689

View attachment 273692

View attachment 273694

View attachment 273704

Here’s another edit:

View attachment 273710

What do you think about repeated ZSO to achieve that ideal look?

• +1