Everything to do with Cheekbones

Cheekbones are probably the number one feature in what can ascend someone from PSL 5 to PSL 7, they’re also the most confusing feature, so here’s some info about the perfect cheekbones.

to start, pretty much no one has perfect cheekbones, so don’t fret if your cheekbones don’t tick everything. First of all, the most important thing for a cheekbone is it’s prominence. Don’t confuse prominence with mass either, females have much larger cheekbones, but not necessarily more prominent cheekbones (as in they stick out your face). Males have more angular, sharper cheekbones, as we do with all other bones as well.

View attachment 273686
View attachment 273687

To get popping, sharp zygos, your cheekbones have to be both laterally and forward grown, a combination which only the very, very blessed are lucky to have. Here’s an example of perfectly forward and laterally grown cheekbones.

View attachment 273689

In addition, you also want a well developed zygomatic arch:
View attachment 273692

Few have an arch as prominent as this, and this is edited I’m pretty sure anyway but regardless.

The rarest feature to have, is high cheekbones. High cheekbones are smaller, and as a consequence, less prominent, but they’re still the most striking feature imo. High cheekbones is a feature which belongs exclusively to men I believe, making them dimorphic. Here’s a pic of Andreas Eriksen:

View attachment 273694

VS a (edited) pic of O’Pry

View attachment 273704

You can see how eriksens cheekbones are much lower and more rounder then O’Pry’s, Sean’s cheekbones are more smaller as well, but because they’ve been edited to be forward grown they look more prominent, sharp.

Here’s another edit:

View attachment 273710

As you can see, O’Pry has very high cheekbones, but since they’re not forward grown, they don’t particularly pop.

To conclude, the ideal male cheekbones are sharp and angular, laterally and forward grown, and high. If you have all of these, then there must be something seriously wrong with your face for you to be on here rather than slaying. There is probably more that goes into perfect zygos, so if you think I’ve missed anything or got something wrong, tell me.
Fuck opry is unmoggable in the photo next to eriksen

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cheekbones are probably the number one feature in what can ascend someone from PSL 5 to PSL 7, they’re also the most confusing feature, so here’s some info about the perfect cheekbones.

to start, pretty much no one has perfect cheekbones, so don’t fret if your cheekbones don’t tick everything. First of all, the most important thing for a cheekbone is it’s prominence. Don’t confuse prominence with mass either, females have much larger cheekbones, but not necessarily more prominent cheekbones (as in they stick out your face). Males have more angular, sharper cheekbones, as we do with all other bones as well.

View attachment 273686
View attachment 273687

To get popping, sharp zygos, your cheekbones have to be both laterally and forward grown, a combination which only the very, very blessed are lucky to have. Here’s an example of perfectly forward and laterally grown cheekbones.

View attachment 273689

View attachment 273692

Few have an arch as prominent as this, and this is edited I’m pretty sure anyway but regardless.

The rarest feature to have, is high cheekbones. High cheekbones are smaller, and as a consequence, less prominent, but they’re still the most striking feature imo. High cheekbones is a feature which belongs exclusively to men I believe, making them dimorphic. Here’s a pic of Andreas Eriksen:

View attachment 273694

View attachment 273704

You can see how eriksens cheekbones are much lower and more rounder then O’Pry’s, Sean’s cheekbones are more smaller as well, but because they’ve been edited to be forward grown they look more prominent, sharp.

Here’s another edit:

View attachment 273710

As you can see, O’Pry has very high cheekbones, but since they’re not forward grown, they don’t particularly pop.

To conclude, the ideal male cheekbones are sharp and angular, laterally and forward grown, and high. If you have all of these, then there must be something seriously wrong with your face for you to be on here rather than slaying. There is probably more that goes into perfect zygos, so if you think I’ve missed anything or got something wrong, tell me.
@Truthmirrorcoper the cheekbones in the opry morph are the ideal cheekbones. Mines are like Eriksen

@Truthmirrorcoper the cheekbones in the opry morph are the ideal cheekbones. Mines are like Eriksen
yes high wide and still sharp , jeff seid has perfect ones too

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
How would one increase the anterior (forward) projection of their cheekbones? Are there custom implants for this, if so, which?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How would one increase the anterior (forward) projection of their cheekbones? Are there custom implants for this, if so, which?
saiyan got them

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

View attachment 273686
View attachment 273687

View attachment 273689

View attachment 273692

View attachment 273694

View attachment 273704

Here’s another edit:

View attachment 273710

Good cheekbones are a byproduct of good facial growth both forward and laterally, even with less prominence those men would be good looking. Slapping cheek implants on a recessive face will look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
i remember @Saiyan mentioned somewhere where he said that eppley designed his implant to give him forward upward projection but since then its become a demanded surgery so now eppley and other surgeons don't give it the same effect that made saiyan's after look so good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Alexanderr
How to know if you have high or low cheekbones? Is there an idiot proof method?

Interesting. I have these high, forward, small cheekbones and I always thought it was a bad trait because everyone else with prominent cheekbones had larger zygoma that took up more of their face. These really started to come out when I hit puberty so testosterone might have to do with it.

Increasing the bone mass on the anterior zygo, but more importantly getting a more saggital grown maxila

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Alexanderr