EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO HAVE HEALTHY HAIIR (EVERYONE GTFIH) ULTIMATE HAIRMAXXING GUIDE

ULTIMATE HAIRMAXXING GUIDE

Disclaimer: 90 percent of your hair problems will go away by. doing following this guide.
1-THE BASICS:

ok before I even discuss anything else we have to talk about the fundamentals for having healthy hair
these are the building blocks or the base for having healthy hair.
1-the water you use on your hair: the kind of water you use on your scalp and hair is single handedly the most important thing in this entire thread
using hair water
is the death of your hair.After many washing, minerals dissolved in the hard water create a film on the hair. This prevents the moisture from entering the hair. The result is dry, dull, tangly, and strange coloured hair. Hard water can also cause build up on the scalp, causing a dandruff-like condition to form.
it can even cause hairloss. etc.
The best thing you can do to stop hard
water damage is apply filters to the source of where your water comes from
it'll be expensive but its worth it.
2-having a proper life style:What I mean by that is the regular things like eating healthy, sleeping well, not being deficient in nutrients, stress free life etc.

2-WHAT TO AVOID DOING:
aight these are things you should stop doing that are preventing your hair from being healthy
1-stop using shampoo:just stop tbh. I can right a thousand reasons why but I dont want to make this thread super long.Now for stopping shampoo dont go cold turkey, progressively cut down using shampoo day by day until you reach 1 time per month. it took me 8 months to quit shampoo, it takes time.

2-stop using other hair products:Hairstyling products,conditioners, etc.
They also have these harmful ingredients found in shampoo so they are also bad.
3-avoid wetting your hair too much:Wetting your hair too much causes swelling of the cuticle which can lead to hair breakage which is the last thing you want in your hair.As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even wet your hair every single day. Even if you workout often like me, sweat in hair is not bad, its only bad when it stays in your. hair for a long time.
personally I wet down my hair around 4 times a week.
4-avoid heat damage from the sun and hairstyling tools:Yes , your hair is just like your skin and will get damaged by the sun.Avoid being in the sun for too long because it will damage your hair badly.If you live in a sunny area and you leave your house a lot I would say invest in a cap or something.

Also hair styling tools will be your worst enemy.
5-avoid touching and playing with your hair too much:Touching your hair too much can strip it of its natural oils and that will cause damage and breakage.Also avoid being harsh while drying your hair out with a towel.
6-avoid chemically processing your hair and bleaching/dying it:Alright this could be possibly the worst one, not only does it make your hair look bad but it will 10000 percent damage your hair. As a matter of fact it will also cause hairloss which is the last thing you want as a man(remember hair is life).

3-THINGS YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR HAIR QUALITY:
Ok, now you have accomplished the basics.Your not damaging your hair and it is the way its supposed to be.But, here are some things you can do to make your hair even better.
1-rice water rinse: A rice water rinse is a great way to make your hair stronger and preventing it from getting damaged.It also prevents your hair from going grey

2-olive oil for hair:Olive oil on your hair can protect your hair from
4-THE IDEAL HAIR LENGTH/STYLE:
Alright im not going to talk about this subject too much because everyone has a different hair type.But medium length to long hair is by far the best.
And for the love of god please stop doing short hairstyles, they look super terrible and cliche.The best thing I have ever done was grow my hair out.Literally everyone irl always compliments me and tells me how nice my hair is even tho I am a 3 psl dog.

if you guys have anything to ask me pm me.
I have done every single one of these and I can garuntee you it works.I have done years of research into this topic.I have done a lot of mistakes so learn from mine.
now my hair looks like this ever since I stopped doing all the harmful things.

View attachment 547563
tagging the bros:
@Over @Lev Peshkov @Papabakvet @Nisse @christmasnight @DaddyBigPenis @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @aestheticallypleasin @inceletto @qwertyqazqwerty @xdxdxnice1 @hairyballscel @Sikkunt23 @Fatsofag @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Salludon @Patrick Baitman @EktoPlasma @CookiesAndCream @Chadeep
@Introvertednarc @Chintuck22 @Darkstrand
I wanted to tag more but ion wanna get banned boyo
FINALLY! Couple of questions though, you said not to use conditioner or shampoo? Should I just wash my hair with water then? And how often should I use rice-water-rinse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Great thread op I have Few things

1- what about organic shampoo and conditioner wouldn’t that be a better option if you live in an area with hard water?

• +1
You absolute faggot, I have dark mode, and 90% of the next isn’t visible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
Doesnt your hair get greasy? Btw i use peppermint oil, rosemary and castor oil on hair before washing and argan and camelia oil after washing.

• +1
FINALLY! Couple of questions though, you said not to use conditioner or shampoo? Should I just wash my hair with water then? And how often should I use rice-water-rinse.
yes slowly try to stop shampoo and condtioner
your hair will slowly adapt and regulate so you wont need them anymore
Doesnt your hair get greasy? Btw i use peppermint oil, rosemary and castor oil on hair before washing and argan and camelia oil after washing.
no your hair regulates after a while
Great thread op I have Few things

1- what about organic shampoo and conditioner wouldn’t that be a better option if you live in an area with hard water?
yes that could also work but try to limit. shampoo to about 1 every 2 weeks
for the rice water rinse, for me 1 time per week is enough because I have fine hair
if you have super thick hair leave it to 1 per month
THE REAL WAY to do the Rice Water Hair Rinse | Yao Women's Recipe
this video discussed the right way to do it

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Cope, girls don’t care about hair quality.

- Don’t be receding/bald.
- Have medium hair on top and short sides.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeroshame and Deleted member 6873

not ture

and longhair mogs

short is jackshit lol

• +1
not ture

and longhair mogs

short is jackshit lol
If you think girls IRL prefer aspie long hair to medium top + fade you are delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If you think girls IRL prefer aspie long hair to medium top + fade you are delusional.
longhair isnt aspie lol

This guy must really hate the longhair stigma right?

• Love it
3 days in not watching my hairs

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and lifestyle21873
Such a retarded reply.

I might as well post a pic of Jeremy Meeks and say bald is better than hair JFL
longhair mogs generic dogshit fade to death.

end of story
if you think otherwise please kill yourself. You're so low IQ you shouldn't be allowed to breed

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Love it

I can assure you that girls love running their fingers through beautiful, thick, luscious hair, especially in intimate situations.
Not all of them prefer longer hair, but younger girls (below 30) usually do prefer longer hairstyles imo. It's just a sign of youth and health.
Short is really safe and practical though, especially if you live a very active lifestyle. On the other hand, subculture/alternative girls usually aren't into it.

As usual, however, the bottom line is that Chad always looks good regardless of his hairstyle, he looks good even without hair. In spite of that, style can still be the icing on the cake that gets you from "a handsome man" to "a handsome man, with his own unique appeal you won't find in other handsome men".

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
I can assure you that girls love running their fingers through beautiful, thick, luscious hair, especially in intimate situations.
Not all of them prefer longer hair, but younger girls (below 30) usually do prefer longer hairstyles imo. It's just a sign of youth and health.
Short is really safe and practical though, especially if you live a very active lifestyle. On the other hand, subculture/alternative girls usually aren't into it.

As usual, however, the bottom line is that Chad always looks good regardless of his hairstyle, he looks good even without hair. In spite of that, syle can still be the icing on the cake that gets you from "a handsome man" to "a handsome man, with his own unique appeal you won't find in other handsome men".
my hair has had so many female fingers ran through it
ded srs

• Love it

As usual, however, the bottom line is that Chad always looks good regardless of his hairstyle, he looks good even without hair. In spite of that, syle can still be the icing on the cake that gets you from "a handsome man" to "a handsome man, with his own unique appeal you won't find in other handsome men".
my hair has had so many female fingers ran through it
ded srs
IK BROS
WHEN I HAD SHORT HAIR I LOOKED LIKE A TYPICAL NORMIE FAG
BUT WHEN I GREW MY HAIR IT HALOED ME HARD(DIDNT RAISE PSL OFC) BUT ALMOST EVERY GIRL I HAVE EVER TALKED TO MENTIONED HOW NICE MY LONG HAIR IS

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Lol at the people here coping with long hair thinking it will turn them into chad.

“If PiTt And DiCaPrIo CaN dO iT sO cAn I”

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5912
IK BROS
BUT WHEN I GREW MY HAIR IT HALOED ME HARD(DIDNT RAISE PSL OFC) BUT ALMOST EVERY GIRL I HAVE EVER TALKED TO MENTIONED HOW NICE MY LONG HAIR IS
It doesn't work for everyone though. Some faces just don't suit longer hair, and you also need to have good hair genetics + be willing to take care of it. On a certain type of guy, however, it can really be a great halo.
As the Spartan saying goes: "Long hair makes a beautiful man more beautiful, and an ugly one more terrifying"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
IK BROS
amen habibi

• Love it
Lol at the people here coping with long hair thinking it will turn them into chad.

“If PiTt And DiCaPrIo CaN dO iT sO cAn I”
no fade for your streetshitter pheno with shit bones.
9/10 longhair doesn't look aspie

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 5912
It doesn't work for everyone though. Some faces just don't suit longer hair, and you also need to have good hair genetics + be willing to take care of it. On a certain type of guy, however, it can really be a great halo.
As the Spartan saying goes: "Long hair makes a beautiful man more beautiful, and an ugly one more terrifying"
amen.
the "muhh aspie" argument isnt really true from my experience.

longhair 9/10 times looks aspie if it's too long and unkempt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • JFL
Let’s see a pic lol
not sending you shit.
if you dont believe me ask literally anyone who's rated me

@Patrick Baitman @Julius @Nisse @DutchPrettyBoy to name a few

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Patrick Baitman, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others
not sending you shit.

@JamesHowlett HE MOGS YOU WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT
JAW MOGS CHECK:yes:
PHENO MOGS CHECK:yes:
EYE MOG CHECK:yes:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Nisse and Deleted member 6873
not sending you shit.

Ok

Long hair is the way started growing them 4 months ago and i already look a lot better

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
@Papabakvet mandible mogs your @JamesHowlett , he probably has the most forward grown mandible from the forum same goes for maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
@Papabakvet mandible mogs your @JamesHowlett , he probably has the most forward grown mandible from the forum same goes for maxilla
if only i had your eye area + height

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Deleted member 5912
@her @Lorsss @Kingkellz
This deserves to be in BOTB

• Love it
not sending you shit.

he's chad tbh ngl

When we use olive oil, are we not supposed to use shampoo to get it out? What do we do instead?

• +1
View attachment 566813

When we use olive oil, are we not supposed to use shampoo to get it out? What do we do instead?
for me I use olive oil combined with coconut oil
I make them both by myself
after that I apply it to my hair
then I leave it for 20 minutes
after that I do rice water rinse
now to remove build up and dirt from hair
I do apple cider vinegar rinse once every 2 weeks to unclog pores and remove build up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
How the fuck can I not shampoo and condition my hair tho? Especially after I put various oils on it or work out, the only wait to get that shit off is shampoo.

All shampoo and conditioner is stripping oils off, and then adding back new ones. I use a biotin and collagen one, idk how this noshampoo would work for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7313
when i put the coconut / olive oil in my hair then wash it off, it usually still smells like oil. what should i use to make my hair smell good? should i just be washing it off harder?

• +1
How the fuck can I not shampoo and condition my hair tho? Especially after I put various oils on it or work out, the only wait to get that shit off is shampoo.

All shampoo and conditioner is stripping oils off, and then adding back new ones. I use a biotin and collagen one, idk how this noshampoo would work for me
when i put the coconut / olive oil in my hair then wash it off, it usually still smells like oil. what should i use to make my hair smell good? should i just be washing it off harder?
apple cider vinegar rinse tbh
unclogs your pores and helps remove dirt
I will make another thread soon dw

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6095
apple cider vinegar rinse tbh
unclogs your pores and helps remove dirt
I will make another thread soon dw
move ur booty

• JFL
"then a almond honey body scrub"
giphy.gif

• JFL
why is conditioner bad? It moisturizes the hair. Makes no sense

• +1
why is conditioner bad? It moisturizes the hair. Makes no sense
your hair should produce everything naturally
but
forget this thread for now
im gonna make a new one soon which is science based
this thread only discussed the outer layer of haircare science

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and maxmendietta
your hair should produce everything naturally
but
forget this thread for now
im gonna make a new one soon which is science based
this thread only discussed the outer layer of haircare science
Can you link me your hair loss thread again I think you tagged me in it. Going to bookmark that

• +1