EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO HAVE HEALTHY HAIIR (EVERYONE GTFIH) ULTIMATE HAIRMAXXING GUIDE

Yes I recall you made one on hair loss and you tagged me in it. Or am I going crazy lol
hmm
I dont recall so
I only made this thread for hairloss
im gonna make part 2 for hairmaxxing soon

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
hmm
I dont recall so
I only made this thread for hairloss
im gonna make part 2 for hairmaxxing soon
Your old Avi was Jordan Barrett right? I remember you having that Avi when you made the thread btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Your old Avi was Jordan Barrett right? I remember you having that Avi when you made the thread btw
ya I had the barrett avi when I did it

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I already do no poo but I need to wash my hair daily since I go to the gym or outside every single day and my hair gets sweaty

• +1
I already do no poo but I need to wash my hair daily since I go to the gym or outside every single day and my hair gets sweaty
yeah same here tbh
but I do apple cider vinegar rinse 1 time every 2 weeks to get rid of sweat build up and close my scalp pores from all the sweating

yeah same here tbh
but I do apple cider vinegar rinse 1 time every 2 weeks to get rid of sweat build up and close my scalp pores from all the sweating
how should you go about putting apple cider vinegar in your hair? Do you just wash it with it then rinse with water or do you let it stay in your hair?

• +1
when u posting part 2 fam