Everytime I cut I’m reminded of the fact I’ve made little to no gains after 4 years of natty lifting

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
JFL at my shit life. Not a single good genetic in my body. It’s impossible to feel like a main character when you’re this crippled. I was born to be a fucking stereotypical loser incel npc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 5'7 zoomer, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
time to roid buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
Same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Manletmachine
JFL at my shit life. Not a single good genetic in my body. It’s impossible to feel like a main character when you’re this crippled. I was born to be a fucking stereotypical loser incel npc
Yup :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Luffymaxxing and Manletmachine
White genes

• Woah
Doubt you have it worse than @Rawprimalooks tbh, I LDAR everyday and I'm still built better than that mf

• JFL
without frame you will always look dyel in clothes you have to bluepilled to thhink that you can build a good physique withoit framw

Doubt you have it worse than @Rawprimalooks tbh, I LDAR everyday and I'm still built better than that mf
U have build fake muscle i could sleep all day and still have big body im gonna reach 110kg i dont think u can reach that with natural food you not gonna able to afford that i could gain 20kg in amonth of mass fat muscles half

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine