Everytime I slay a htb or higher, i purposefully cum in her

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Passing on your genes is ESSENTIAL and making sure your female partner will produce good offspring ofc. This is why learning about aesthetics matter, cant be having kids with developmental issues, manlets, etc.

Which is why the title is based, ive done this 5 or 6 times with no success so far, gonna keep trying .

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, Mog3D, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
Passing on your genes is ESSENTIAL and making sure your female partner will produce good offspring ofc. This is why learning about aesthetics matter, cant be having kids with developmental issues, manlets, etc.

Which is why the title is based, ive done this 5 or 6 times with no success so far, gonna keep trying .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Mog3D, i_love_roosters and 4 others
tales from the psych ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Hernan, N8verBegan and 8 others

You might be infertile bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, soover4me, Hernan and 7 others
larp unless you're dumb enough to rack up debt from paying for the child support of multiple children

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, tombradylover, sportsmogger and 2 others
Ive blasted so many roids it could be OR every girl takes copious BC and plan b

Ah yeah I forgot about birth control/plan B. Incel trait.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, JoshuaG, Clavicular and 1 other person
-cumskin who's only seen with subhumans to mtbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sams, Mog3D, tombradylover and 7 others

never cum in any deathnic whores you slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
ur seriously trying to get a girl pregnant? do you rawdog your slays?

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
nigga your asking to get an STD atp but you do you mane
Yvr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Egyptianmogger, PsychoDsk and 3 others
Child support maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, anthony111553 and Clavicular
I have good genetics, bone mass, test, height
@ylrven 's "good genetic base" when it goes up against 50 STDs and multiple unknown diseases from a ran-through whore in Brooklyn NYC:

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, thecaste, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
@ylrven 's "good genetic base" when it goes up against 50 STDs from a ran-through whore:

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE
The judge when he hears about the "good genetics base" in the child support hearing

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, Tr0ubLe, futuregigamogger and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, zan, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, arabcelxxx and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and anthony111553
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Clavicular
Im working on the eye color mix first to save my subhuman d60s first
damn u have all these flaws how have u not roped yet

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Easily fixable
don’t fix it red undertones mog olive undertones to death. as long as u aren’t too red and have rosacea like me

every girl is on pills and get abortions like it's a game, so you're not passing anything other than cum

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
don’t fix it red undertones mog olive undertones to death. as long as u aren’t too red and have rosacea like me
cope psl gods dont have undertones like that, even the really white ones like OPRY

@ylrven stop being stupid bro wants to be put on child support lol

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

Id rather not become financially ruined for life at age of 23. Dumb decision asf that's life ruining advice I'm mirin tho because fuck the competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Clavicular
What's ur body count so far