Evisceration of a new ultra autistic greycel

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Some of you probably already stumbled on a thread of the extremly autistic greycel @King Solomon (for example his latest thread about a 1year semen Retention challenge in 2022).
I hope I don’t have to explain why this is complete bullshit and unnatural so I leave this part out. If you want look up the thread and get your own opinion on it.
But that semen retention is a complete cope should be clear.

What do we know about him?
Looks: claims to be 6.5PSL out of a 7PSL scale (not 8PSL scale) which would mean 99 percentile of men and Model if not supermodel tier
Claims to look similar to this model:
AEAE15FB 4F26 498E B448 028A0709EACC

His incapability to rate:
The main problem started when he commented on my thread where I posted a Reddit Gigastacy.
This is the thread btw:

So he rated her a 6.5/10 which is obv objectively wrong on so many levels and pure cageful.
It triggered me somehow not because the girl means anything to me but because I just hate these people here who give absurd low or high rating
88A721E4 6BEA 4F7B 8281 AC93F1DA1AAE

Short reminder this is how she looks like:
1F3518D4 585D 4B4A AB6B 7E812436BA4D

307CFCC9 17E1 4E48 B6E9 E1DD2B5A95AE

Btw no make up on the second picture and she is already 28y but still looks extremly young.
Obv she is a high tier stacy. Not a girl you see often outside, model tier 8.5-9/10 in a irl/normie rating scale.
I ended up arguing with him which was honestly a waste of time but during this I got a sense of his Austism.

The next rating flaw he made:
He rated Austin Dunham as 7PSL:lul:
I don’t think I have to explain why this isn’t even close go being accurate.
Not saying he isn’t good looking. He is above average for sure and has great smv overall with including his body but he doesn’t surpass 6PSL.
7PSL is High tier chad level
E3D497FB B200 489E 8988 64810ABD0B5B

038A6340 9EAE 48BF 8760 EA1E3758C42E

His brutal autism:
@PubertyMaxxer made a Thread where you should write down your honest stats (face, height, frame and dick size)
Here is the thread:

And here I saw the aspie greycel again. And this time I was even more surprised and shocked by the autism.
Every person in the thread just wrote down the stats shortly but he wrote a whole damn essay with some of the most Autistc shit I have ever read.
39EC1815 9855 4FF7 A6EE 3027EE94C17C

Now this is too much for me:lul::
58FD7004 E686 4B5B BF3B C88479997DF8

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This guy writes the measurements down he has after 2 months of semen retention. Peak Autism

Conclusion/summary:
-he is a 36 years old guy who claims to look like a supermodel (big doubt) and is tall
-but after all that he writes autistic essays on a blackpill forum
I hope y‘all don’t take this clown serious anymore after this thread.
But feel free to visit the named threads and read some of his aspie essays if you want to get a better understanding of what I mean

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Haven @cloUder @WontStopNorwooding @BearBoy @mulattomaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Baldingman1998 @.👽. @Crowz @ForeverRecession @Z3n @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @PingPong @LastHopeForNorman
@gamma @ChristianChad @Nobagger @hebbewem @MarkCorrigan @PikachuCandy @Lmao @Lolcel @Biggdink @celcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Clandestine, subhuman incel and 31 others
Retarded greycels invasion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, Edgar and 10 others
Attachments 6

Absolutely brutal evisceration jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 14854 and germanlooks
Whats her insta i want masturbate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214 and 9 others
smart user with potential but is busy with copes rn

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
King is really living in your head rent free. Cry more for him

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
hes black:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 1627
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, .👽. and Deleted member 5818
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14854 and 2 others
I eat less then 4g pufa added calcium carbonate for at least 2:1 ratio i never sleep so good
based as fuck, start eating a load of carbs too

also in a post you did b4 while I was banned I saw you were supplementing with potassium, it's a bad supplement unless it's potassium iodide

dates/oranges for potassium
King Solomon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
keep crying for our king solomon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5818
I bet he came from lookism that fucking fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15099, n0rthface and 6 others
based as fuck, start eating a load of carbs too

also in a post you did b4 while I was banned I saw you were supplementing with potassium, it's a bad supplement unless it's potassium iodide

dates/oranges for potassium

King Solomon
Ground beef, milk, orange juice, liver once a week

i dont know about iron from beef but i need protein for gym

vitamin d3
Vitamin k2
Magnesium
Vitamin e

and some gelatin with beef

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5818
Ground beef, milk, orange juice, liver once a week

i dont know about iron from beef but i need protein for gym

vitamin d3
Vitamin k2
Magnesium
Vitamin e

and some gelatin with beef
gelatin is good for balancing the amino acid profile of the beef, but it still has too much iron and bad ca p for me to eat it. I just drink a load of skimmed milk for protein

the more carbs you eat the less protein you need, 120g will defo suffice for going to the gym if you are eating lots of carbs too

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 1627
gelatin is good for balancing the amino acid profile of the beef, but it still has too much iron and bad ca p for me to eat it. I just drink a load of skimmed milk for protein

the more carbs you eat the less protein you need, 120g will defo suffice for going to the gym if you are eating lots of carbs too
I drink more milk instead of beef. People say collagen protein doesnt count as full protein because its missing a lot of amino acids. But it have glycine and it should be good for muscle building

opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Lihito, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I drink more milk instead of beef. People say collagen protein doesnt count as full protein because its missing a lot of amino acids. But it have glycine and it should be good for muscle building

opinion?
collagen protein is very good it's mainly just missing trytophan which is a good thing due to it being downstreamed into serotonin and other stress hormones

• +1
collagen protein is very good it's mainly just missing trytophan which is a good thing due to it being downstreamed into serotonin and other stress hormones
Thank you(y)

if i take tongkat ali 5 days on 2 days off should help alittle in gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 5818
Some of you probably already stumbled on a thread of the extremly autistic greycel @King Solomon (for example his latest thread about a 1year semen Retention challenge in 2022).
I hope I don’t have to explain why this is complete bullshit and unnatural so I leave this part out. If you want look up the thread and get your own opinion on it.
But that semen retention is a complete cope should be clear.

What do we know about him?
Looks: claims to be 6.5PSL out of a 7PSL scale (not 8PSL scale) which would mean 99 percentile of men and Model if not supermodel tier
Claims to look similar to this model:
View attachment 1427107

His incapability to rate:
The main problem started when he commented on my thread where I posted a Reddit Gigastacy.
This is the thread btw:

So he rated her a 6.5/10 which is obv objectively wrong on so many levels and pure cageful.
It triggered me somehow not because the girl means anything to me but because I just hate these people here who give absurd low or high rating
View attachment 1427078
Short reminder this is how she looks like:
View attachment 1427080
View attachment 1427081
Btw no make up on the second picture and she is already 28y but still looks extremly young.
Obv she is a high tier stacy. Not a girl you see often outside, model tier 8.5-9/10 in a irl/normie rating scale.
I ended up arguing with him which was honestly a waste of time but during this I got a sense of his Austism.

The next rating flaw he made:
He rated Austin Dunham as 7PSL:lul:
I don’t think I have to explain why this isn’t even close go being accurate.
Not saying he isn’t good looking. He is above average for sure and has great smv overall with including his body but he doesn’t surpass 6PSL.
7PSL is High tier chad level
View attachment 1427095
View attachment 1427083

His brutal autism:
@PubertyMaxxer made a Thread where you should write down your honest stats (face, height, frame and dick size)
Here is the thread:

And here I saw the aspie greycel again. And this time I was even more surprised and shocked by the autism.
Every person in the thread just wrote down the stats shortly but he wrote a whole damn essay with some of the most Autistc shit I have ever read.
View attachment 1427105
Now this is too much for me:lul::
View attachment 1427106
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

This guy writes the measurements down he has after 2 months of semen retention. Peak Autism

Conclusion/summary:
-he is a 36 years old guy who claims to look like a supermodel (big doubt) and is tall
-but after all that he writes autistic essays on a blackpill forum
I hope y‘all don’t take this clown serious anymore after this thread.
But feel free to visit the named threads and read some of his aspie essays if you want to get a better understanding of what I mean

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Haven @cloUder @WontStopNorwooding @BearBoy @mulattomaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Baldingman1998 @.👽. @Crowz @ForeverRecession @Z3n @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @PingPong @LastHopeForNorman
@gamma @ChristianChad @Nobagger @hebbewem @MarkCorrigan @PikachuCandy @Lmao @Lolcel @Biggdink @celcel
> overrating men
>underrating women

Sounds like he needs a redirect to GRINDR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Lihito, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
i fucking despise lookismcels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lihito
I eat less then 4g pufa added calcium carbonate for at least 2:1 ratio i never sleep so good
Ngl peak humor New user you The only New lookism member i Like on this site

• +1
i fucking despise lookismcels
Same, to much autism its Like these mofos never came out of their parents basement. This site has much more irl Slayer and normal People looking for genuine advice

Good looking people do not browse this site

Retarded greycels invasion
I'm graycel but I'm not retarded. I make friends easily and women approach me cuz I'm NT. But the guy op is talking about sounds like he ate the entire spectrum that he's supposed to be on

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
I'm graycel but I'm not retarded. I make friends easily and women approach me cuz I'm NT. But the guy op is talking about sounds like he ate the entire spectrum that he's supposed to be on
you are his alt account @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Deleted member 5786