Important Update: Statement on Forum Integrity, TikTokers and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah if they're stopping new accounts for us it's literally exactly the same except more lurkers
this stop of new accounts won’t last long

Nah if they're stopping new accounts for us it's literally exactly the same except more lurkers
he even said he will still accept them later but will take a more careful look🙈

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Anchor_Ship, 0hMan and 3 others
Agreed with everything (i will read later)
“We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.”

Ok dude but you understand that
1)if you made that section private in the first place when asked that stuff wouldnt be “found easily on youtube”?
2) you can still post new topics there, so what about future threads?

Also posts shouldnt have never a requirement, no shit people were spamming, it should have been rep or something else

You keep the forum public and block registrations, so what? They will lurk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Компенсатор всего and 21 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Possible incel revolt
You must understand, these aren't incels that are flooding the forum.
Normies learning blackpill and looksmaxxing in no way leads to an incel revolt. It's just like Europeans taking native Americans land

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Always Stay You, 5'7 zoomer, arabcelxxx and 11 others
Private subforum sound promising

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, MadTwatter and Constantin Denis
If we get a crazy influx of normie users I'll just leave tbh
already got my face taken off the forum will prob find a way to change my name, if there’s any and dip in some months

You must understand, these aren't incels that are flooding the forum.
Normies learning blackpill and looksmaxxing in no way leads to an incel revolt. It's just like Europeans taking native Americans land
Wrong, a lot of these normies are red/bluepilled incels in denial , even though they might come at the cost of actual normie infiltrators most of them wont stick around for long , only actual incels will stay around in the long-term

These are the type of people that will join the forum :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Myth, Jigen and 6 others
“We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.”

Ok dude but you understand that
1)if you made that section private in the first place when asked that stuff wouldnt be “found easily on youtube”?
2) you can still post new topics there, so what about future threads?

Also posts shouldnt have never a requirement, no shit people were spamming, it should have been rep or something else

factual

The jooz won.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, ItsOver999 and Constantin Denis
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Not a molecule you stupid Jew
IMG 6622

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Is looksmax a democracy or dictatorship?

A separate subforum, increased scrutiny of signups (possible quiz to encourage learning specific terms related to looks/LMS), temporary closure of new signups until the mass interest dies down, is a great compromise, and balance between the need for add revenue against homogenization of board culture.
It's also worth considering limiting frequency of posts of greycels, or possibly even a nominal fee for registration (which would limit trolling alts), unless people like that 2016 lookism alter ego trolling.
Perhaps a limit of 5-10 posts a day up to post 500, which becomes 20 posts a day by post 750, and unlimited after post 1000 afterwards.
This will be a dopamine drip for the zoomers, encourage assimilation, lead to less spam and shift in board culture, and still retain your website add revenue

In their numbers, these filthy greycels will begin to shift the board culture towards self-righteous, sanctimoniousness; the kind of filthy moral syphilis that infects modern society and inevitably quells honest discussion of LMS, or in the case that it doesn't, leaves little room for subtle argumentative compromise.
This is the fall of PSL and lookism subculture generally, likely diluted by the unwavering, intellectually lazy, parroting zoomers strongly affected with g loaded dysgenics due to weakening selection pressures 100+ years after the industrial revolution, precipitating genetic physical and mental decline and sickness. We are all affected by this regardless of generation, its just the younger zoomers seem to take pride in their intellectual dishonesty and retardation, while either insisting that they are faultless (unfettered narcissism), or that their genetic and mental predisposition is irrevocably unrecoverable (the mental sickness of the incel blackpill movement).
They need to lurk more, to better assimilate as the core tenet of the forum is free speech, and in numbers, with increased social demand, the honesty and colorful chaos of the forum as it is naturally, could be undermined.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, arabcelxxx and 21 others
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Gren and Sondern
We are discussing the possibility of creating a private subforum restricted by join date, which could be a reasonable compromise compared to other options.
no one would use it. u should make a specific rep for BOTB. other than that, I agree with every decision tbh. even though it sucks that .org has become more mainstream, and more ppl are gonna use it and find out making competition harder. it was inevitable. glad to have been apart of the community when it wasn't like this. respect to all the ppl I met along the way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 0hMan, Mewton and 7 others
you made that section private in the first place when asked that stuff wouldnt be “found easily on youtube”?
All they had to do was just listen to the community. Even back in 2020 when yt channels first started leeching off this site they did nothing. Most, like 80%, of the damage done could have been prevented with the right measures. Anyway it’s done now, looksmax is completely mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, arabcelxxx, valhalar and 14 others
jew loser
Shit statement
Not a word
Just wait until every person on the street has implants on their face, and HGH+AI become the new creatine. Many a people will follow through (even a 1% turnover rate of new users is substantial), and those who don't will at least be more self-aware/blackpilled. Imagine people calling you out for NCT in your social circle, that is the reality we are faced with.

In short, we can see through your lies, there is no way Blackpill won't become more mainstream if .org gets any more attention.

Black will be the new red, and the blood will be on your hands.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
great. I'm liking the new breaths of fresh air here

for all tiktokers lurking, welcome!
ur one of them. tf u mean welcome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Myth, 0hMan and 7 others

leaked looksmax staff meetup

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, AscendingHero, Informationcapitali and 12 others
based

• +1
Reactions: greycel
All they had to do was just listen to the community. Even back in 2020 when yt channels first started leeching off this site they did nothing. Most, like 80%, of the damage done could have been prevented with the right measures. Anyway it’s done now, looksmax is completely mainstream
Joined Apr 7, 2023

Better than nothing tbh
In before anyone starts chatting shit, I’ve been lurking here for 1.5yrs and happened to make an account 1 day before all this bullshit started happening
Thank God I am clear from this

Better than nothing tbh
In before anyone starts chatting shit, I’ve been lurking here for 1.5yrs and happened to make an account 1 day before all this bullshit started happening
sure buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, valhalar, Sal and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero and 12 others
GIF by FirstAndMonday

YET, but checked in to mandatory love react to Master :smonk:

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bro I know all the OGs and have more looksmaxxing knowledge than you do in your 🥜 head
sure buddy no one knows u now please be quiet and go back to watching dillon

• +1
Reactions: Myth, SubHumanHere, Mewton and 3 others
subforum were 2023cels aren't allowed would be great!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, 0hMan and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 30432
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 22924
Ok but join date aside (not even my actual join date but whatever), is what I said not valid?
it is your join date since you are a newgen your opinion doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
King of the hill bobby hill

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Considering the cost of certain surgeries, there won't be a massive influx of mainstream individuals pursuing this path. Additionally, looksmaxing is no longer an obscure concept, and being overly protective of the content here could leave us lagging behind. Even if we were to go private, information would still likely leak to the outside world.
this is actually one of the truest statements i ever read here, even though i advocated for the forum to be privated :feelskek:
99% of ppl would do the "go to the gym bro" and haircut and skin care, which has been out there for years......

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Debetro
Better than nothing tbh
Ofcourse bro i am lurking here since 1947

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SubHumanHere, 0hMan and 7 others
it is your join date since you are a newgen your opinion doesn’t matter
It’s not lmao. I prob know more about this forum than u. I mean just look at my post rep I’ve been around here long enough to make a new account and mog instantly

sure buddy no one knows u now please be quiet and go back to watching dillon
Lmao I was on the discord actually many months ago
I know half the users here, there
I remember seeing makinithappen and old arvid
Legit chad 6psl crying over his forehead being 0.5cm too big jfl
I remember fastbananaceo, strangerdanger, @TheHandcel guide for msm and @HimmyButler was tryna change his undertones and skin
I have seen amnesia, salludon, that half ethnic half white guy who has a pic of his brown eye in sunlight and a bio of half Aryan curry mullato alliance or smth @Chadethnic101
I’ve seen so many people tbh
I’ve seen all the mog battles of psl gods like Vito basso, Jordan, David gandy, delisolla, chico, Tyler Maher, Tyson ballou, Meeks etc
My favourite user Deadass has to be @AscendingHero
This guy always has advice and I see him on legit every single actual looksmaxxing forum that actually helps, even the obscure shit jfl

This post I’ve made for a 1 time verification, that I’ll just refer ppl back to this for future

Oh yeah also fuck @Erik-jon and the guy who has a black and white profile pic of Sean o pry with bio literal schizo, I forgot his name

Edit: found it @LiteralCaucasian

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, Компенсатор всего and 12 others
Blackpill is mainstream now. OVER

I remember fastbananaceo, strangerdanger, @TheHandcel guide for msm and @HimmyButler was tryna change his undertones and skin
I have seen amnesia, salludon, that half ethnic half white guy who has a pic of his brown eye in sunlight and a bio of half Aryan curry mullato alliance or smth
I’ve seen all the mog battles of psl gods like Vito basso, Jordan, David gandy, delisolla, chico, Tyler Maher, Tyson ballou, Meeks etc
This guy always has advice and I see him on legit every single actual looksmaxxing forum that actually helps, even the obscure shit jfl

This post I’ve made for a 1 time verification, that I’ll just refer ppl back to this for future

Oh yeah also fuck @Erik-jon and the guy who has a black and white profile pic of Sean o pry with bio literal schizo, I forgot his name

Sound legit welcome my brother

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Компенсатор всего, 0hMan and 1 other person
I have seen amnesia, salludon, that half ethnic half white guy who has a pic of his brown eye in sunlight and a bio of half Aryan curry mullato alliance or smth

bruh those were good times when i wasn't worried about anything besides supplements jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6128, 0hMan and 1 other person
bruh those were good times when i wasn't worried about anything besides supplements jfl
Lmao ngl I always wanted to chat with you
You seemed like a cool dude from your posts
We all cope with supplements only at the start 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, 0hMan and Deleted member 19766

Yeah the locked registration changes nothing, lurkers ARE the problem too, worst thing for me is that I'm supposed to share my knowledge and spend valuable time on this fucking site only to get some fucking 16yo tiktoker with perm screenshot and copypaste my shit and make videos on that. Fuck this.
The only people who don't have problem with this situation are rotter shitposters, as they neither care nor have anything to add meritorically anyway. This forum is already 95% coal that you need to fucking shovel through to get to gold, now it will be much much much worse. Meritorically oriented users will post less, and current shitposters will be reinforced by "bruh 💀 " crowd from tiktok. It will become a second 4chan, half of users will be lurkers trying to find le funni meme shit to screenshot and share on their socialmedia pages, second half will be retards reposting old memes and adding stupid quips to their shitposts. I don't fucking want this that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, AscendingHero, JohnDoe and 8 others
18k bluepillers :lul: It's over for this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Myth, 0hMan and 2 others
Massive breakthrough for the already massive website.

This had to be what was really going down.

@geezcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Brus Wane @forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @EverythingMattersCel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and geezcel
moving to geomax brb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ElBastardo and Deleted member 30432
I think that this forum is fucked beyond return. Ive already moved to .is and some imageboards/altchans

Just look at the sheer amount of greycels on this thread, holy shit

I’m just glad I was able to get a lot of HQ softmaxxing information from here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, humanoidsub7, poopoohead and 10 others
Hey everyone,

I have been reviewing the situation regarding the TikTokers and the huge influx of registrations, and we have taken measures to ensure the forum's integrity:

• Registrations are disabled until further notice.
  • Discord invites are paused.
  • Posting personal information (doxing) of anyone inside or outside of the forum will result in a ban. Making threats, whether in jest or not, will also lead to punishment.
  • Do not engage with the LARP of these TikTokers. They are seeking attention for clout, so it's best not to give them the attention they desperately seek.
  • Refrain from harassing or threatening any of these individuals.
  • New registrations will be screened and more scrutinized, with many individuals being rejected if they are not clear with their reasons for joining.
We will not be making the forum private for several reasons. In short, the content here and in the BotB (Best of the Best) can already be found easily elsewhere through various YouTubers. There have also been guides created using the content from here. Making the forum private might only hinder the growth of the community, which already experiences a high turnover rate. In essence, the "they're stealing our information" narrative loses its strength when considering that the majority of these individuals will likely not follow through with looksmaxing advice in the first place.

I want to strike a balance between those who wish to protect the community's integrity and those who want to join. Many of you advocating for a private forum have only been here for a few months, and I don't believe making the forum private is in the best interest of the community at this time.

If you have further questions, please contact me, @Administrator, or @Alexanderr.

Thank you.
quit being a cuckold bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Informationcapitali, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.