EVISCERATION OF UNTERMENSCHCELS [GTFIH]

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW
GOOD DAY YOU DYSGENIC FREAKS. TODAY I'M GOING TO TOUCH UPON THE NUCLEAR WASTELANDS OF SLAVISTAN.

Comment 1630790614YOC1UlkEdVqoIlUFZNJJ3l
I'VE BEEN HEARING A LOT OF TALK ABOUT HOW THESE SHITHOLES ARE LE HECKIN' TRAD, BASED AND SO ON. HOW THESE WASTELANDS ARE FILLED "STACIES". HOW THE MALES IN HERE ARE INBRED BALDING SUBHUMANS (PICS RELATED)

Der Untermensch
Slavs11
Slavoids1
Polska22
Polska20

ALRIGHT, ENOUGH. I'LL GET TO THE POINT. I'VE MADE AN EXPERIMENT JUST TO SEE HOW DOES THE GENERAL POPULACE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE. (WON'T TALK ABOUT HOW THESE "COUNTRIES" ARE BEYOND DYSFUNCTIONAL IT'S ALREADY WATER AT THIS POINT).

FIRST, LET ME PRESENT OUR LAB RAT AKA @Anstrum95
Permanent auschwitz resident

BY MANY OF YOU HE'S A DEEMED AS A NORDIC CHAD-LITE (PEACEFULLY ROTTING IN HIS BASEMENT). KEEP THIS IN MIND AS WE GO FURTHER INTO THIS SHIT.

I'VE CREATED AN ANSTRUMFISH FOR IT. HERE ARE THE PICS THAT WE'VE USED (INB4 MUH ASPIE PICS)

20220923 183523
20220504 032239 1
20220806 012307
20220614 162055

AFTER CREATING THE PROFILE I LET THAT BITCH RUN FOR 3 HOURS.
THE RESULTS
33 LIKES.
SO WE START SWIPING TO SEE WHAT KIND OF SLAVCEL "STACIES" THERE ARE
THE RESULTS (JFL)

1672584239680 1672584283679 1672584322982 1672584363127
SO MUCH FOR LE HECKIN' STACIES
ANYWAY, ME AND MY BUDDY-BOYO DECIDED TO START GIVING OUT LIKES.
THERE WERE LITERALLY NOT STACIES (ONLY FEW HTBS AND A STACYLITE).
FIRST, WE LIKED FEW HTBS. NOT A SINGLE MATCH, THEN WE STARTED GOING FOR MTBS. AGAIN, NO RESULTS. AT LAST WE DECIDED TO SWIPE ON DISFIGURED CREATURES, FEMCELS AND LANDWHALES.
BINGO, IT WORKED
LET'S SEE THE MATCHES (JFL)

JFL AT THIS HUNTER SCHAFER LOOKING ASS (IN A WHITE T-SHIRT)

1240984_v9_ba.jpg

KEEP IN MIND THAT NONE OF THESE MATCHES MESSAGED FIRST. SO WE HAD START DOING IT OURSELVES. (NOTHING WORKED OUT, ONE COULDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH JFL)
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 1
AFTER SOME TIME, WE'VE DECIDED TO DELETE THIS SHIT (ANSTRUMFISH RAN FOR 5 DAYS IN TOTAL).
THE RESULTS WERE TRAGIC NGL. IN THE END WE'VE GOT 45 LIKES. IT SEEMS THAT GYMCELLED 6'0 FINGOLOID IS NOT ENOUGH. AT LEAST WE LEARNED THAT @Anstrum95 IS A BIT OF A TRANNY MAGNET

SOME RANDOM PICS
(2 ACTUAL BECKIES THAT ANSTRUM MATCHED)

THE STACYLITE/HTB THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT (JFL)

Screenshot 4551

I'VE ALSO DONE A BECKYFISH BUT I'LL SHOW THE RESULTS IN A DIFFERENT THREAD (OR MAYBE HERE IDK).
@Lihito , @russiancel , @Anstrum95 , @Over , @cloUder

Attachments

• slavshit.png
    slavshit.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Skywalker, Hero of the Imperium and 21 others
I would fuck all the girls ( except the fatties) you posted and created chandala babies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Corleone and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, RichardSpencel and BrahminBoss
As I've said before, I have conducted a beckyfish experiment too. Should I upload pics here or create another thread about the moggers in slavcel lands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
As I've said before, I have conducted a beckyfish experiment too. Should I upload pics here or create another thread about the moggers in slavcel lands.
Other thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
can you do a catfish in slavland with meds(italian,spanish,lebanese), balkan(greek,albanian,serb), and african/black(amerimutt)

can you do a catfish in slavland with meds(italian,spanish,lebanese), balkan(greek,albanian,serb), and african/black(amerimutt)
They are already here. I'll create another thread with that beckyfish

keep up the good work exposing these subhumans from the east

• +1
Reactions: exo and poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
still moggs every curry to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and poopoohead
Actually there was one match that messaged first.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Oueyy, Lonenely sigma and 15 others
Slavs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, exo, Acne Victim and 8 others

No way.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: exo, racoon4, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
HAHAHA HIGH EFFIRT THREAD OP MIRIN LITHUANIAN FEMCELS

What’s your agenda with the cherrypicking? Everyone knows how hot Slavic girls are in reality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Acne Victim, Razeb and 4 others
What’s your agenda with the cherrypicking? Everyone knows how hot Slavic girls are in reality
Swiped 700 times, not a single stacy-lite besides this. Over for propagandacels.
Screenshot 4551

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, exo, User49 and 4 others
@khvirgin @krisal

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
I'm from EE and the trad ee/balkan wife/gf is a meme. Although i see gl girls on average on tinder unlike the pics posted but maybe it differs from country to country or city to city

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm from EE and the trad ee/balkan wife/gf is a meme. Although i see gl girls on average on tinder unlike the pics posted but maybe it differs from country to country or city to city
Check this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and poopoohead
It seems that this whole thing has mentally buck-broken you @Anstrum95

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Check this.
Water, I'm not slav but i didn't find anyone with that stereotypical look. Not even milenials. Then again maybe it's different in Russia and Ukraine

Water, I'm not slav but i didn't find anyone with that stereotypical look. Not even milenials. Then again maybe it's different in Russia and Ukraine
Not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Exactly I live in a country where there are a lot of Slavs and their women are extremely overrated. Mostly they look like recessed goblins or bloated ogres

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 16474
Exactly I live in a country where there are a lot of Slavs and their women are extremely overrated. Mostly they look like recessed goblins or bloated ogres
Also, they are not trad, the divorce rates in Post Soviet countries are almost the same compared to the west @St.TikTokcel

THE STACYLITE/HTB THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT (JFL)

Screenshot 4551
over if you know which of these two @Anstrum95 would choose to have his kids with, given the choice.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I mean nigga the results aren't even that shit, most guys get literally NOTHING thing out of OLD. No wonder why the average man has less than 1% match rate lol.

If he was a real chadlite (which of course he isn't jfl, no experiment is needed for that) then he would slay.

Not sure what's the whole point of this, please don't shitpost in your reply @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Looks like top 0.1% (chadlite) results to me