"ewww why do u have such an old phone"

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
said the girl who asked for MY number after I whipped out my iphone 8 for her to put it in

It’s kind of refreshing to hear a girl say that out loud. You always wonder how much you’re being judged, well you’re being judged at all time by these hypergamous whores. You’re being judged on your car, your clothes, your watch, your phone, your IG followers and everything in between

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18320, 444 and 51 others
said the girl who asked for MY number after I whipped out my iphone 8 for her to put it in
lmaoo i Bought an iphone 8 earlier this year for my first iphone !!1

Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

androids waay better tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
litterally
who asked?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, buflek, NFA PB and 9 others
Do you still have that restaurant job? That’s def ideal for being around a ton of girls for someone like you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
She was probably just playfully teasing you but you are autistic as hell and took it to the heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Polar, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others
Do you still have that restaurant job? That’s def ideal for being around a ton of girls for someone like you
Do. I get women all the time from it. This girl I met her there
She was probably just playfully teasing you but you are autistic as hell and took it to the heart.
You would think so, but she was serious. She couldn’t understand why I would have such an old phone. She asked a few times, until I said I’m never on my phone I use my computer most of the time. She kinda gave a shrugged look like whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, Marsiere214 and 3 others
If your iPhone still has the home button, it’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 22354, Prettyboy and 13 others
Screenshot 20220929 2056082

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 18522 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 22354, Pussyslayer and 12 others
I’m not even joking, she literally said that. “Oh you have a home button still “
Brutal shit. This is why I upgraded to the iPhone 13. I used to have the iPhone 8 and I was getting clowned for it by both guys and girls.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Imagine caring what some vapid hoe thinks about your phone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, CristianT, Adonis and 7 others

It’s kind of refreshing to hear a girl say that out loud. You always wonder how much you’re being judged, well you’re being judged at all time by these hypergamous whores. You’re being judged on your car, your clothes, your watch, your phone, your IG followers and everything in between
over for 8cels

14 promax or death in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
my phone is the cheapest chink shit I could find

• +1
Reactions: 444, Tyrant and Deleted member 21620
no phone for her dick sucking lips

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Adonis, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Tell her about your immigrant struggles as you escaped the border but lost your homie Pablo during the run from the El Rancho, and how you were able to escape the shots because border patrol was not detect your 5'7 figure

If she's a woman, she is automatically a liberal and thus will give you sympathy migrant sex and also deeply apologize for judging your phone. Its that easy my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, Deleted member 17920, babouchelelouche and 29 others

Don‘t they still sell iPhone Se 2022 that looks exactly like the iPhone 8? That‘s how I got away with using mine for 5 years now, just always claimed it was the current SE, but weird that so many girls care about that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Ethniframementalcel
Lol nice dude @Amnesia
Story you can add to your mental log of anecdotes since I had the same job as u:

Friend and I used to both work at same upscale restaurant
-same height
-same physique
But I was “Muh bulking” and had a slight bloat and face roundness that killed angularity
Hopped on gear, got really really jacked
Friends face is probably chadlite tier: wide lower third, good cheekbones, hollow cheeks (implied by former two), has subpar eye color similar to yours but frauds with same brand you do since I read your stuff on it and told him to
I never had girls overtly hit on me and got like 1 phone number ever while working there. Guys who I thought I was better looking than got way more numbers. I’m also slightly non NT and looked older at time bc steroids
Friend had girls coming to him all the time, buying him shots etc asking for his number. Telling him he could be a model. When he had car issues, girls taking him home after work every day LOL.
Also, I’m funnier than him (I think I’m similar to you, awkward in groups but high IQ so think of plenty of funny charismatic stuff 1 on 1 and stuff) but girls tell him not me that he’s “so funny” lol. Funny is just synonymous with GL, anything is funny when you are GL.

I had the perfect physique and confirm lean is LIFE dude. As soon as I got off gear, lost bloat and fat, I’m having girls look my way now lol. Zero attention when roidmaxxed.

Also, friend and I are both around 5ft 9 lift maxxing to 5 ft10. He confirms to me face over height if rly GL because even with regular shoes girls want him.

It is REALLY hard for me to not think muscles are cope. Do they really benefit you at all? I always thought girls wanted the dimorphic frame look and stuff, but even though they would sometimes mention my muscles they NEVER really cared or were turned on by it at all lol

Did better when skinny but lean face

Enjoy your threads a ton man, relate to you in a ton of ways and was really pushed by your threads to Leanmaxx for face (giga legit) and get bigger lifts
If you ever want to do gear or trt def message for help since I know everything from every anabolic to needles to estrogen blockers etc, that being said don’t do gear it won’t help lol

Attachments

• 996F8D14-D1E1-4CDF-851A-DD537431FB73.jpeg
    996F8D14-D1E1-4CDF-851A-DD537431FB73.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22611, Amnesia and 1 other person
Brutal shit. This is why I upgraded to the iPhone 13. I used to have the iPhone 8 and I was getting clowned for it by both guys and girls.
Same. But bought a used 13 for 50% off compared to retail price last week. Not spending $1k on a phone again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21597

you are such a push over really

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Same. But bought a used 13 for 50% off compared to retail price last week. Not spending $1k on a phone again
I got the 13mini which is smaller than the normal on and about $150 cheaper. I don’t give af about screen size anyway, so I didn’t see the point in forking over the extra money. It cost me about $700

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Corleone
This is what true Chads use:

416Q02GR0ZL AC SY780

These kinds of phones will be worth a lot of money to collectors eventually

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 1851, datboijj and 1 other person
W
you are such a push over really

What do u think I should have done ? I’m at my job remember. If I tell her off she can complain to the club and who knows what happens then

That would be super own if she got a guy fired for making fun of his phone. She’d feel way better and powerful

Last edited:
  • JFL
W

What do u think I should have done ? I’m at my job remember. If I tell her off she can complain to the club and who knows what happens then
nothing you can do
it's either be a consooomer or be an outcast
it is what it is
but at least you still hit

nothing you can do
it's either be a consooomer or be an outcast
it is what it is
but at least you still hit
No I didn’t fuck her. I don’t think she’s going to respond when I text her tbh. She didn’t seem interested after she put her number in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
No I didn’t fuck her. I don’t think she’s going to respond when I text her tbh. She didn’t seem interested after she put her number in
i need to have a vocaruu of faceand LMS : "IT'S OVER"

Ewww why do u have such an old phone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adonis
you live in LA, what do you expect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 21620

That's nothing. Try carrying your phone around in a gym bag. And so a foid asks to use your phone. You unzip the bag and retrieve it. "Now let's find a phone jack," you say as you're holding the cord and push-button phone.

il_fullxfull.1876416203_d6tz.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Geist, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
in europe most people have androids and no one really cares

• +1
Reactions: 444
Tell her about your immigrant struggles as you escaped the border but lost your homie Pablo during the run from the El Rancho, and how you were able to escape the shots because border patrol was not detect your 5'7 figure

If she's a woman, she is automatically a liberal and thus will give you sympathy migrant sex and also deeply apologize for judging your phone. Its that easy my nigga
why do you hate him so much lol what did he do

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
why do you hate him so much lol what did he do
He pretends to be white, claims 200% European when he's the furthest thing from it and uses our race as a way of bashing others. Starts bragging to me, a real cumskin, about how white his skin is and on top of that, its the realization this is a 37 year old millenial shitskin doing it, not some edgy 18yo zoomer

The whole thing is just one big JFL. I don't actually hate him, I would say tho. he legit hates me for brutally exposing him.

• JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1851
He pretends to be white, claims 200% European when he's the furthest thing from it and uses our race as a way of bashing others. Starts bragging to me, a real cumskin, about how white his skin is and on top of that, its the realization this is a 37 year old millenial dude

The whole thing is just one big JFL. I don't actually hate him, I would say he likely hates me tho for brutally exposing him.
lmfao

he probably still misses his homie pablo though

• JFL
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Amnesia is Arvidmaxxing now? Since when does he have a restaurant job.
Hey how do you do with girls in that environment? Enjoyed your transformation a while back man, finally made an account to participate in here
Was a really late bloomer like you (kid voice which only began changing at 16.5) trying to mog now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted
Amnesia is Arvidmaxxing now? Since when does he have a restaurant job.
I picked up a job at a night club to “put myself out there” and tbh I’ve pulled so many girls from it I do it as a hobby. I don’t need the money. So many tipsy girls want me to “drive them home” to my place and stuff. It’s shooting fish in a barrel

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
I’ve noticed most manlets have older version iPhones. Seems to be a common theme

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
i wish i had an android and not a cuck iphone fucking faggot culture iphone niggery shit black gook

ANDROID IS SUPERIOR!!!!!!

how do you do with girls in that environment?
I work as a Barista currently but will do fine dining in the winter. Right now its low season in the ski resort i work in so its mostly old people with the occasional beckies. Once the winter starts the place will be flooded by girls on "Girl trips" so that'll be interesting.

I took a gap year before college to get my surgeries done which is why i work such a shitty job but with good pay especially since my parents own property here meaning i have 0 expenses. Scalp advancement in November and going to contact a Polish surgeon shortly after about a very specific hair transplant that would transform my face shape.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Corleone, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
BRUTAL how you have looksmaxxed so fucking much with like 3 rhinos right? lower lid retraction and softmaxxed this hard just to be judged by some fucking frauding becky off of tinder for a fucking metal device full of wires at that point it seems you can't even get away with shit being over 6 PSL which u are in my opinion im not sure what you're rating here is but i believe you're runway tier and you can't get away with having a last gen phone damn

• +1
I work as a Barista currently but will do fine dining in the winter. Right now its low season in the ski resort i work in so its mostly old people with the occasional beckies. Once the winter starts the place will be flooded by girls on "Girl trips" so that'll be interesting.

I took a gap year before college to get my surgeries done which is why i work such a shitty job but with good pay especially since my parents own property here meaning i have 0 expenses. Scalp advancement in November and going to contact a Polish surgeon shortly after about a very specific hair transplant that would transform my face shape.
Interesting man, good move getting into a nice restaurant since that is where the money is
Do finer dining/be a server as soon as you can and then just visit the cafe when you can as a customer lol
What surgeries have you done? Must have never seen your comments on them
Did you have hair loss from gear?

• +1
I got an iphone 8 aswell :Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 21620
Take the iphone pill. You can be broke as fuck with an Iphone 14 pro and bitches will think you are mark zuckerberg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Geist, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
I got a $200 samsung and despite being a newer model it's worse than my older model and has potato camera so I can't even get a good look at my subhumanity, regret buying it

Take the iphone pill. You can be broke as fuck with an Iphone 14 pro and bitches will think you are mark zuckerberg.

she was even visibly impressed that I had my own place. "Whaaat u don't have roomates, u live by yourself?" But because I have an iphone 8 I must be poor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 20064
You might be reffering to someone else Bcuz i never used roids

Scalp advancement is booked and payed for in late november but i havent gotten any in the past
Okay got it, wasn’t sure yeah

Last, do you have any lasting scars from being a late bloomer as you were
Sucks to be mogged by literally everyone

i have iPhone 5 still. Not sure why millenial foids get the newest iPhone every year while renting a 1 bedroom apartment with 3 other people and $50k in debt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geist, Corleone, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person