Exams are finally fucking over

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Finally this bullshit is over, done and fucking dusted. Fuck high school, im out dat hoe now. 3 month holiday now until the end of february. 3 months of getting high as giraffe pussy, shitfaced drunk, smoking like a fucking chimney. I got a trip to the motherland lined up in january too, prolly gonna drop acid w my stoner cousin over there too. I got like 10 smoke seshes lined up in the next two weeks, its gonna be ridiculously lit.

PRO TIP TO ALL TEENAGE NIGGAS: GET DRUNK, GET HIGH, AND DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IT'S OK FOR YOU TO RUN WILD AND LIVE FREE.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Norwooder, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Tenor 8

HAVE FUN BRO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Blackout.xl, Ritalincel and 1 other person
fuck off normie.
Years ago the i spent my 3 months between hs and uni shitposting alone on psl /fit/ and misc unironically pacing up and down the house, drinking milk, lifting and playing LoL all day.
i literally didnt leave my bedroom for 3 months, peed in a bottle for a bit, developed agoraphobia but then i managed to muster the courage to leave my bedroom and go to a physical toilet.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Ritalincel
no fun for face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended, Norwooder and 1 other person
i want a 3
momth holiday. i’ll have one this summer

no fun for face
Man going out and having a blast is the whole point of teenage years.
i want a 3
momth holiday. i’ll have one this summer
Holidays me. Nah but fam this holiday is gonna be the littest holiday ive ever had, that Indian hashish is gonna have me fucking high as giraffe pussy.
fuck off normie.
Years ago the i spent my 3 months between hs and uni shitposting alone on psl /fit/ and misc unironically pacing up and down the house, drinking milk, lifting and playing LoL all day.
i literally didnt leave my bedroom for 3 months, peed in a bottle for a bit, developed agoraphobia but then i managed to muster the courage to leave my bedroom and go to a physical toilet.
I think the internet has ogred your mind bruv.

Last edited: