Exercise that gives more eye hooding temporarily, potentially long term. legit

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
What you do is raise your eyebrows as high as possible while you are looking up with your eyes, then lower eyebrows completely, while still looking up. Now you can look straight again. Depending on your starting point there should be more hooding. But it only lasts for maybe half an hour, longer if you put vaseline on your eyelids.

It gave me more hooded eyes over time. They were already partially hooded but now much more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Elvisandreaa, Lygodactylus and 2 others
this is an ancient lookism post and is cope tbh, been doing it for years. Works well temporarily especially when it becomes your second nature. Icehooding and hypertrophying the orbicularis oculi muscle is legit though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19499, Lygodactylus and 7 others
this is an ancient lookism post and is cope tbh, been doing it for years. Works well temporarily especially when it becomes your second nature. Icehooding and hypertrophying the orbicularis oculi muscle is legit though
yeah i made a thread back on lookism. it's cope yet works very well? i only promised temporary effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
yeah i made a thread back on lookism. it's cope yet works very well? i only promised temporary effects.
sorry I put too much emphasis on the "potentially long term" part for some reason. But even temporarily, you kinda have to actively squint otherwise it will revert to normal in 5 min. but that's just my exp. anyway if it was your post then thanks, it taught me how to squint properly.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
God damn, it works. Now I will do it every 2-3 minutes because it works temporarily.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tom Jones
sorry I put too much emphasis on the "potentially long term" part for some reason. But even temporarily, you kinda have to actively squint otherwise it will revert to normal in 5 min. but that's just my exp. anyway if it was your post then thanks, it taught me how to squint properly.

my. results are pretty permanent. over time the hooding became naturally occurring without doing this.

before I started I had some hooding but I had slight UEE.
For

after I always have hooding if I'm not looking straight down. looking like this

Aft2

Aft 1

permanent results or not. It is a good frauding technique

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 8988
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
my. results are pretty permanent. over time the hooding became naturally occurring without doing this.

View attachment 1660667

View attachment 1660668

View attachment 1660669

Legit psl aspie brain can’t see the slight uee looked more appealing and aesthetic.
@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Legit psl aspie brain can’t see the slight uee looked more appealing and aesthetic.
@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink
you think the before is better or what are you saying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you think the before is better or what are you saying?
The first pic is better than last pic yes. It shows off more ur assymetries in the last pic and makes u look more brute

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Tom Jones
Icehooding and hypertrophying the orbicularis oculi muscle is legit though
You think so? Do you think this can be helpful in reducing tear trough failo as well?

• +1
You think so? Do you think this can be helpful in reducing tear trough failo as well?
Ice hooding helps w dark circles and hooding
For tear through u need derminator + vit e oil + jojoba oil + retin a @Seth Walsh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Elvisandreaa and AlexanderTheGreat
And for more fat in under eye the theory is to apply pufa oils and maybe coconut oil. I’m trying too let’s see. All the OG aspie users left so its brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Elvisandreaa
What you do is raise your eyebrows as high as possible while you are looking up with your eyes, then lower eyebrows completely, while still looking up. Now you can look straight again. Depending on your starting point there should be more hooding. But it only lasts for maybe half an hour, longer if you put vaseline on your eyelids.

It gave me more hooded eyes over time. They were already partially hooded but now much more

you try with the vaseline, son?
No. Funny thing is, I have mild ptosis in one eye and that shit fixes it. Crazy stuff, thanks for tip.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tom Jones

View attachment 1660667

View attachment 1660668

View attachment 1660669

maybe because my UEE was much worse originally I didn't see results as obvious as yours. Tbh it turns out if I squint how you said in OP without actively correcting my squinting when I feel my UEE turns back to normal, and instead redo it how you said, it lasts more than I remembered. If I look down usually it turns back to normal immediately. This could be legit, maybe I was just doing it wrong.

maybe because my UEE was much worse originally I didn't see results as obvious as yours. Tbh it turns out if I squint how you said in OP without actively correcting my squinting when I feel my UEE turns back to normal, and instead redo it how you said, it lasts more than I remembered. If I look down usually it turns back to normal immediately. This could be legit, maybe I was just doing it wrong.

Yeah it works best if you dont have much UEE to begin with.

Ice hooding helps w dark circles and hooding
For tear through u need derminator + vit e oil + jojoba oil + retin a @Seth Walsh
Where to get pufa oils for underyes?

Also, can we fix tear troughs without retin A?

• +1
I've been using volufiline (supposed to build fat under skin) both for hooding and my under eye area and seen definite progress in a relatively short time frame which has given me better hooding and aeyego sal. I also take a lot of cold showers for my face which gave me a lot of progress before that over time.

As for the "exercise" you posed OP I've been doing it since like 2016 and I don't think it does much tbh

Where to get pufa oils for underyes?

Also, can we fix tear troughs without retin A?
Just apply sunflower oil but its still a theory. Im doing it and will report.

Yes if you mean the wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Laikyn and FreakkForLife
Just apply sunflower oil but its still a theory. Im doing it and will report.

Yes if you mean the wrinkles
No ,u know tear troughs,the hollow below the underyes.

Can we fix it with derminator+vit e oil+jojoba oil without retin a?

• +1
I do this
It works very well

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
No ,u know tear troughs,the hollow below the underyes.

Can we fix it with derminator+vit e oil+jojoba oil without retin a?
Pufa is supposed to fix it as far as i know.
I was refering to jojoba oil and vit e and derminator more for the wrinkles and marginally for the hollowing.

Basically in theory, pufa oils are supposed to create fat locally

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Pufa is supposed to fix it as far as i know.
I was refering to jojoba oil and vit e and derminator more for the wrinkles and marginally for the hollowing.

Basically in theory, pufa oils are supposed to create fat locally
Thnx .

One last question Bhai.

Does retin a alone can fix tear troughs or does it work with the other things u mentioned in combo?

• +1
Thnx .

One last question Bhai.

Does retin a alone can fix tear troughs or does it work with the other things u mentioned in combo?
I apply in combo. Retin a doesnt it mainly makes the skin under eye tighter which can give illusion of fuller

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • +1
The real legit way is upper blepharoplasty with infraorbital rim implants. Money can ascend us all

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and It'snotover
There is definitely a difference. Maybe the pics don’t do it justice but my eyes are always at least slightly hooded now
Brother I can fraud myself to be hooded like opry or de poot u gotta learn not to let your eyes and brain trick u

Brother I can fraud myself to be hooded like opry or de poot u gotta learn not to let your eyes and brain trick u

I figured this out maybe 4 years ago and My brain is not tricking me.
Because mine were already somewhat hood to begin with I think I got decent results.

Also if not permanent for everyone at least it last for some hours

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't get how to do it JFL.

You mean looking up turning the head up?

Its difficult to maintain this position while blinking

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Am I the only one who doesn't get how to do it JFL.

You mean looking up turning the head up?
No raise your eyebrows as much as possible. Then look up with your eyes only. Then relax

Its difficult to maintain this position while blinking

Not for me really. When I blink I’m hooded. But I’ve been nearly permahooded at this point