Are you able to lift the lower eyelid with exercises?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
i know it sounds like a massive cope but I keep seeing threads pop up here about face yoga and eyelid hypertrophy.

Do yall believe it? Anyone had results?

My eyelids aren’t saggy enough to warrant a surgery but damn I just need them lifted 1-2 mm without turning into a permasquinter.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Lygodactylus
@gigaxzeruclet did it i think

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18244
i know it sounds like a massive cope but I keep seeing threads pop up here about face yoga and eyelid hypertrophy.

Do yall believe it? Anyone had results?

My eyelids aren’t saggy enough to warrant a surgery but damn I just need them lifted 1-2 mm without turning into a permasquinter.
2k euro, lower blepharoplasty. 2k canthoplasty. All under local. 1-2 month swelling, and you have "muh hunter" overvalued almond eyes :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18244
2k euro, lower blepharoplasty. 2k canthoplasty. All under local. 1-2 month swelling, and you have "muh hunter" overvalued almond eyes :feelsez:
Who did you get your canthoplasty from? Can i see results? I’m not even getting blepharo, fuck uee let it stay

But do you develop it to be better with exercise or are you just kinda always squinting?
Theres no exercises for lower eyelid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16380
But do you develop it to be better with exercise or are you just kinda always squinting?
there is infact a blinking excercise to improve under eye support

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18244
Who did you get your canthoplasty from? Can i see results? I’m not even getting blepharo, fuck uee let it stay
I am not going to do it, because i like my slightly round eyes. "Muh hunter eyes" are cope :feelsokman:

If your eyes are deep-set and PCT, then it is 90% of the eye attractiveness. Plus you HAVE to have good eye distances and eyebrows (otherwise, rope :feelsrope:). Everything else is schizophrenic looksmax copes. :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Lol you kidding? How? :feelsahh:

How can an exercise grow the fad pad under my eye, or additional bone, so that my orbital vector changes? :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 18244
Yeah I saw and there are eyelid ‘curls’ i saw from a face yoga girl but Idk if it’s gonna change the face.

Is it the eyelid curling one where you hold the corners of the eye? That’s the one I saw.

Sceptic at first but ice hooding works so thought I might try this too

I am not going to do it, because i like my slightly round eyes. "Muh hunter eyes" are cope :feelsokman:

If your eyes are deep-set and PCT, then it is 90% of the eye attractiveness. Plus you HAVE to have good eye distances and eyebrows (otherwise, rope :feelsrope:). Everything else is schizophrenic looksmax copes. :feelsez:
Agree with all that but that scleral show annoys me cause it’s just a tiny sliver. I want it gone

Just do lower eyelid curls with weight. Start from 200 grams

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Fear, Mr.cope and 6 others

Agree with all that but that scleral show annoys me cause it’s just a tiny sliver. I want it gone
I have the same, idk, does not bother me at all...

I suggest you really examine your eyes: if you are dissatisfied with their view, I am CERTAIN there is something ELSE wrong with them, but you cannot figure, so you instead focused on the lower scleral show. Which probably will NOT result in great improvement for you if you fix it.

And yes, I agree with another poster, there is NO EXERCISE, only blepharo will help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
It’s cope

But what you can do is just slightly squinch 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18418
That’s the thread that inspired me to make this one lol. Do you think it’s legit? One guy even said you can train an aegyo sal but you can’t train fat…

no

• +1
We haven't reached any conclusion after so many posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 18244
Lol you kidding? How? :feelsahh:

How can an exercise grow the fad pad under my eye, or additional bone, so that my orbital vector changes? :dafuckfeels:
Not the fat pad, but the orbicularis oculi muscle. The results wont be significant though and will take time depending on how exactly are you trying to achieve its hypertrophy.
A 37 year-old male circus performer presented with baggy lower eyelids. He can pull a truck with his lower eyelids, using blunt metal hooks attached to his inferior orbital rim (Figure 1). He trains by hanging 5kg weights from each lower eyelid daily. On examination, he had prominent lower eyelids with a provisional diagnosis of hypertrophy of the inferior orbicularis oculi.
. The right and left inferior orbicularis oculi measured 4.4mm and 5.0mm respectively (Figure 2). The inferior recti measured 4.0mm on the right and 3.7mm on the left. The rest of the patient’s extra-ocular muscles were unremarkable. As a comparison, the authors measured the orbicularis muscle thickness in a 37 year-old male patient who had an MRI to exclude optic neuritis. This measured 2.5mm.

• Woah
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 18244
So, what's the point then? :feelsbadman:

I am not going to move trucks with my lower eyelids... to get close-to-zero effect...

when the same could be done in 15 minutes by filler :feelsokman:
Filler is not permanent tho

Filler is not permanent tho
It should be quite long lasting, up to 2 years. Doing a retouch once a year is no big deal i think.

But ofc infraorbital implants would be nice too. But they also have around 10-15 years of serving time, then have to be changed due to bone loss with age :feelsbadman:

• +1
So, what's the point then? :feelsbadman:

I am not going to move trucks with my lower eyelids... to get close-to-zero effect...

when the same could be done in 15 minutes by filler :feelsokman:
the point is that it is possible.

Fillers in that region of the face are predisposed to migration, bear some risks and cost quite a lot. But I agree I would rather get done fillers than autistically lift weights with my eyelids for months ( though there is a better alternative, just slower - EMS, check recessedprettyboy's thread ).

I actually did train my orbicularis oculi and my lower eyelids got slightly higher at rest, and my under eye area is less hollow. But I can't share results without it to be deemed "frauding".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

I actually did train my orbicularis oculi and my lower eyelids got slightly higher at rest, and my under eye area is less hollow. But I can't share results without it be deemed "frauding".
why would it be deemed frauding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
But did you? Be reL
yeah, but the results are subtle. The only significant change was not having scleral show in one of my eyes anymore

• +1

Fillers in that region of the face are predisposed to migration, bear some risks and cost quite a lot. But I agree I would rather get done fillers than autistically lift weights with my eyelids for months ( though there is a better alternative, just slower - EMS, check recessedprettyboy's thread ).

I actually did train my orbicularis oculi and my lower eyelids got slightly higher at rest, and my under eye area is less hollow. But I can't share results without it to be deemed "frauding".
Also is it this thread?
yeah, but the results are subtle. The only significant change was not having scleral show in one of my eyes anymore
So it was frauded and it wasn’t even for both eyes? :feelswah: How long did you do yhem for?

Wait, wouldn’t the circus guy’s eyelids be saggier then if they’re 5 mm instead of 2.5 mm?
no. Because the muscle itself is what supports the eyelid. It's not something that it holds to get saggier when more mass is added. But I'm not sure of the exact mechanism.

• Love it
no. Because the muscle itself is what supports the eyelid. It's not something that it holds to get saggier when more mass is added. But I'm not sure of the exact mechanism.
Well damn bro so it would go 2 mm up? Thats all I need, even if its 1 mm up resting. My eyes were even like that before but sagged with age and lense wear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Also is it this thread?

So it was frauded and it wasn’t even for both eyes? :feelswah: How long did you do yhem for?
how is it a fraud if I don't even try to convince anyone it is true? Of course the muscles in both eyes developed, but I only had scleral show in one of the eyes to begin with. I have better under eye support on one side of my face.
I did EMS for 3-4 months I believe, but only twice a week on average. I want to start experimenting with a better EMS device or with hanging weights.
this is the thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/electromuscular-stimulation-is-legit-for-the-face.299410/
but the info in the one you linked is legit.

• +1
how is it a fraud if I don't even try to convince anyone it is true? Of course the muscles in both eyes developed, but I only had scleral show in one of the eyes to begin with. I have better under eye support on one side of my face.
I did EMS for 3-4 months I believe, but only twice a week on average. I want to start experimenting with a better EMS device or with hanging weights.
this is the thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/electromuscular-stimulation-is-legit-for-the-face.299410/
but the info in the one you linked is legit.
Tbf I am starting to believe…
Found thus thread as well.

Gonna try it out, some low key squinches at work while not wriknling the eyes.

On the other hand I found a face yoga YT channel about eyelid lifts but the bitch also says you can change your canthal tilt so she’s obviously not to be trusted

• +1
That’s the thread that inspired me to make this one lol. Do you think it’s legit? One guy even said you can train an aegyo sal but you can’t train fat…
i think its legit, you train muscles = they grow = skin gets lifted a bit. just dont do the ones that give you crow's feet
give it a try for a month, go over that korean woman videos on youtube, it shouldnt take more than 5 min a day.
idk about the aegyo part

• +1
Tbf I am starting to believe…
Found thus thread as well.

Gonna try it out, some low key squinches at work while not wriknling the eyes.

On the other hand I found a face yoga YT channel about eyelid lifts but the bitch also says you can change your canthal tilt so she’s obviously not to be trusted
EMS - if you dont know what youre doing it can cause you uncontrollable twitching
someone actually warned and posted his experience with it

• Woah
i think its legit, you train muscles = they grow = skin gets lifted a bit. just dont do the ones that give you crow's feet
give it a try for a month, go over that korean woman videos on youtube, it shouldnt take more than 5 min a day.
idk about the aegyo part
Yeah but that korean bitch said you can change canthal tilt with exercises, how can I trust her now ? :oops:

And oh word? i was just about to buy an ems machine lol

Yeah but that korean bitch said you can change canthal tilt with exercises, how can I trust her now ? :oops:

And oh word? i was just about to buy an ems machine lol
yeah canthal tilt change is unrealistic, like you wont go from nct to pct, i guess you will stay at whatever canthal tilt tier youre but just better.
normies think and view the world differently

• Woah
yeah canthal tilt change is unrealistic, like you wont go from nct to pct, i guess you will stay at whatever canthal tilt tier youre but just better.
normies think and view the world differently
So you think I should trust the slut and not do EMS?

EMS - if you dont know what youre doing it can cause you uncontrollable twitching
someone actually warned and posted his experience with it
Isnt it reversible if u stop?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
I bought it. And i do the zygos exercices intensly. So far no results but i know it works
Lifefuel? How long you been doing it dor? I started on the 1st

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@BigBoletus bro kinda afraid of eye injury. Any way to prevent beside going lowest intensity ? And if u stop the unjury goes away?
How long did it took to see ur results?

• +1