Exotic sweets/foods from your country?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Currently eating this. It's tasty nougat chocolate or something inside a egg shell. Have to crack the egg and then eat the chocolate egg. And it's the best chocolate I've eaten, stays fresh inside the egg or smth?
Minne muna menee Mignonien tieltä?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, SkinjobCatastrophe, Chadeep and 1 other person
Currently eating this. It's tasty nougat chocolate or something inside a egg shell. Have to crack the egg and then eat the chocolate egg. And it's the best chocolate I've eaten, stays fresh inside the egg or smth?
Minne muna menee Mignonien tieltä?
looks good man. but my favorite shit is spicy candy from mexico.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SkinjobCatastrophe and BigBiceps
What's the difference between this and kinder surprise.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and RAITEIII
looks good man. but my favorite shit is spicy candy from mexico.
I used to eat these all the time
B22200D8 D5D2 4A04 8B13 3C3329B3945F

best candy I ever had

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, RAITEIII, Hozay and 1 other person
We have a Turkish specialty called Dayak

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Krapfen

I guess its german but idc.

Doughnut with jam filling
Usually apricot jam here.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
We have this, Baklava, like pastry layers filled with walnuts, hazelnuts, or pistachios and syrup type of sygar
Baklava recipe 9

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
4AA920EC 1F03 482C 90BD 18978D21C760
I like these

Last edited:
it’s turkish not bosnian lol
The origin from it is not known, it most likely came from Persians or Byzantine Greeks, definitely not nomadic Turks. Either way all Balkan countries share the same food like Anatolia, there is no real authentic Balkan sweets

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The origin from it is not known, it most likely came from Persians or Byzantine Greeks, definitely not nomadic Turks. Either way all Balkan countries share the same food like Anatolia, there is no real authentic Balkan sweets
i didn’t expect you to be the low t “huh react” type but yea it’s originated in the “ottoman empire”

definitely not from persians or gayreeks, same thing with raki lol

gayreeks modified our foods as always

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
i didn’t expect you to be the low t “huh react” type but yea it’s originated in the “ottoman empire”

definitely not from persians or gayreeks, same thing with raki lol

gayreeks modified our foods as always
Just checked, it originated from Lebanon, then it was modified by Turks, and then by Greeks and then by other Balkan groups

• Woah
Just checked, it originated from Lebanon, then it was modified by Turks, and then by Greeks and then by other Balkan groups
Where did you see that? From what I saw online it may have been made up to 3000 years ago from the Assyrians but the Ottoman Turks made it into what it is today basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Where did you see that? From what I saw online it may have been made up to 3000 years ago from the Assyrians but the Ottoman Turks made it into what it is today basically
Yes, Turkey modified it, but it was further modified by Greeks and other people. And it wasn't even invented by turks, the original design today was invented by the chief chef in the Ottoman Empire for the Sultan to eat, his origins are unknown

• Woah