Expansion from Invisalign

Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,448
Reputation
32,595
r/orthotropics - Arch expansion from Invisalign




r/Invisalign - a close - up of a person's mouth



OP claims better cheekbones, jawline
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30845, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22623 and 2 others
Lifefuel for me as im starting a 1 year invisalign treatment in august
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I am getting it tomorrow is Invisalign better than other clear aligners?
Idk but I think it’s the most widely used

And the clinic I found is like one of the best in Europe for invisalign specifically, I think that matters too
 
Does age matter?
 

Similar threads

scach
Replies
1
Views
45
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
ENEFB
Replies
3
Views
51
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
cyclopsia
Replies
5
Views
88
cyclopsia
cyclopsia
Mr Robot
Replies
4
Views
109
lurking truecel
lurking truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top