[EXPERIMENT]: is it racist to choose dating partners by race?

Title

• Yes it is

• No it isnt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
@klip11 @ElTruecel @disillusioned @Amnesia @New Poster @john 2 @John Cracovizk

I could tag more

No

• +1
Reactions: greywind, DalitBoss and rand anon
yes

mestizo is the way of Peace

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Yeah it actually is.
No because imagine having 10 lil niggas w dreads running through your house and calling you dad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, lemonnz, datboijj and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Charisma
it is in a very literal sense, but not really in the way people usually mean it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, perpetuallytired, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
it is in a very literal sense, but not really in the way people usually mean it
Yes, you hit the nail on the head.

And this is what I view as the slippery slope people don’t want to acknowledge

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
Maybe more lookist if you're not dating races because of the way their skull is on average, but racist if they have a desirable skull and just based on race

• +1
Reactions: emo
Yes, you hit the nail on the head.

And this is what I view as the slippery slope people don’t want to acknowledge
where's the slope?

Is it racist to choose where to put my cock? I want a pink pussy, lil bro:feelsthink:

where's the slope?
Immigration.

A common political saying is “immigration is a privilege, not a right”

What if I said “I only want light skinned immigrants (white and Asian)”

All brown and black are banned. Wouldn’t that go along with “immigration is a privilege?

But people don’t truly believe countries have the right to do that.

@yeeyeeslayer @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It’s not racist, but putting another race over your own is treacherous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Offensive Bias, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Technically yes , but most men are trying to improve their offspring genome, and naturally that means the more white features the higher sexual success off spring has.

So when looksmax users are trying to get that white pussy, their trying to ensure their kids are higher offspring then what they would have as a pure bred

And as for whites maintaining their white line for their kids ensures highest smv, so its interesting area we come to

1) whites wanting to ensure their genetic lineage remains white so offspring has peak smv
2) Blacks, Hispanics, Ethnics , And asians wanting a white partner to have more white looking offspring for higher genetic success of offspring

Interesting right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and murdah
it is by definition
you dont wanna have the most intimate contact possible with them just because of their race.

but not reaallyyy, because you could not wanna be intimate with an ethnic but you could still be friends with and respect ethnics and look past their race

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin
Technically yes , but most men are trying to improve their offspring genome, and naturally that means the more white features the higher sexual success off spring has.

So when looksmax users are trying to get that white pussy, their trying to ensure their kids are higher offspring then what they would have as a pure bred

And as for whites maintaining their white line for their kids ensures highest smv, so its interesting area we come to

1) whites wanting to ensure their genetic lineage remains white so offspring has peak smv
2) Blacks, Hispanics, Ethnics , And asians wanting a white partner to have more white looking offspring for higher genetic success of offspring

Interesting right
Only east asian women scurry to white men. Every other ethnic group prefers their own women

Immigration.

A common political saying is “immigration is a privilege, not a right”

What if I said “I only want light skinned immigrants (white and Asian)”

All brown and black are banned. Wouldn’t that go along with “immigration is a privilege?

But people don’t truly believe countries have the right to do that.

@yeeyeeslayer @disillusioned
no connection between these things

stop being schizo

I could tag more
It's literally the definition of racism. "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
it is
you dont wanna have the most intimate contact possible with them just because of their race.

but not reaallyyy, because you could not wanna be intimate with an ethnic but you could still be friends with and respect ethnics and look past their race
Would you date a black guy?

Only east asian women scurry to white men. Every other ethnic group prefers their own women
Cope every ethnic, black, asian, latino man is trying to score a white girl . And if they had the opportunity they would always take the white girl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, perpetuallytired, murdah and 1 other person

I could tag more
Can’t control what u like sexually so no. Like it is not sexist to prefer one gender to another so likewise with race

Can’t control what u like sexually so no. Like it is not sexist to prefer one gender to another so likewise with race
That’s not what the definition says

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Just say yes
I changed vote to yes. I was saying though that some users are pursuing white foids for the main purpose of having a lighter skinned offspring and one with more Eurocentric features for peak genetic success, but if we factored that out of the equation then less users would be pursuing white foids

Their are others that also do it out of self hate

The majority though just find white girls really hot .

Cope every ethnic, black, asian, latino man is trying to score a white girl . And if they had the opportunity they would always take the white girl.
Latino men and asian women prefer their own women cause they look good

I changed vote to yes. I was saying though that some users are pursuing white foids for the main purpose of having a lighter skinned offspring and one with more Eurocentric features for peak genetic success, but if we factored that out of the equation then less users would be pursuing white foids

Their are others that also do it out of self hate

The majority though just find white girls really hot .
Yes and thoughts on immigration?

The exception is sometimes mixed race/mutts. I've noticed that they will sometimes choose their ethnic parents race or even try to find another mixed/mutt.

Yes and thoughts on immigration?
Immigration is bad as it lowers wages earned for native people , as well as increases home prices . It also is harder for the immigrants when it comes to adaptation and of course facing a tough dating market.

I woudl say the tough dating market probably is mainly for non whtie immigrants that came to the US or germany or France . Other white immigrants probably had a much easier time adapting besides learning the language .

I could tag more
If you refuse to date a black person then you’re a terrible racist person and you deserve to die

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Latino men and asian women prefer their own women cause they look good
Trust me if you had a blond or brunette stacy vs their own they would pretty much always pick the white ones.

That’s not the point you fuck head. You don’t get the definition of racism.
You don't get to conflate two separate things under the word racism

I could tag more
No, it isn’t. It’s just a preference. :Comfy:

Discrimination isn’t racism?
If you’re white and prefer white, that’s not discrimination.

If you’re brown and prefer white, that’s discrimination.

Going for your own race is healthy and normal.

Going for another race is unhealthy and abnormal.

No but I think it’s weird when people aren’t attracted to their own race tbh

If you’re white and prefer white, that’s not discrimination.

If you’re brown and prefer white, that’s discrimination.

Going for your own race is healthy and normal.

Going for another race is unhealthy and abnormal.
Nope, you preferring race A over race B is discrimination.

Nope, you preferring race A over race B is discrimination.
Not when it’s about dating/marrying. Race-mixing isn’t normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back