Explain how someone can be this cucked

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
So this coping Japcel has married a hologram of a fictional character. NGL but I'm not sure whether to classify this as being extremely retarded, idiot, low T or just lonely. How come gooks are the ones who're cucked to such extremes and people are still making fun of curries? RIP Japcels. Does Japan need Islam or just TRT? @Mogpogs @btsgangruling

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...ity-singer-hatsune-miku-hologram#.W_MMtXozbBL

From the aticle

Kondo’s path to Miku came after difficult encounters with women as an anime-mad teenager. “Girls would say ‘Drop dead, creepyotaku!’ ” he recalled, using a Japanese term for geeks that can sometimes carry a negative connotation. As he got older, he says a woman at a previous workplace bullied him into a nervous breakdown and he then swore he’d never get married.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Mongolian art

Only nigga posted in here yessir
D2B8323F 3179 49DB 87FA C071857343BB
9C2DD307 70C9 4144 87D7 0A836AEE32C1

• Love it
Reactions: ballskin
Depends on the asian, Mongolians are high T moggers, Japs are cucked af tho I agree

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
"How come gooks are the ones who're cucked to such extremes and people are still making fun of curries?"

because hes living his dream (y)

• JFL
Reactions: juste
Depends on the asian, Mongolians are high T moggers, Japs are cucked af tho I agree
Native Japs weren't until they got colonised by the chinese

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin
lol feminism ad

• Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt
>rice farming requires lots of cooperation.
>being a high T disagreeable person was a death sentence in rice farming society.
>therefore complacent people were better adapted to this environment and had more mating success.

That's what I've heard makes them so collectivist, submissive and complacent to athority. Similar to how being skinnyfat and low energy requirement body was an advantage in curryland because of all the famines.

Even in Japanese nazi days their defining characteristic was submission to authority (they'd saceifice themselves for their emperor etc)

Yeah obviously it’s cringe but a fake anime waifu wont cuck you or divorce rape you or keep nagging that you smoke too much

Last edited:
Yeah obviously it’s cringe but a fake anime waifu wont cuck you or divorce rape you or keep nagging that you smoke too much
imaging if someone hack it and make "her" divorce him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and GetShrekt