EXPOSING @HOZAY (EVISCERATION THREAD)

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
WE USED TO BE BHAIS ONCE, BUT NO MORE CAN I TAKE IT
giphy.gif
source.gif

THIS PEANUT SIZED 5 INCH WRIST FRAMECEL TACO STARTED BARKING FOR NO REASON IN THIS THREAD
giphy.gif

Lol not even close. I'm had every single person irl say I look white. Your choice to believe it or not, I could care less i'm never posting my full face regardless.

I COULD CARE LESS CAUSE IT IS USUAL FOR CUMSKINS TO SAY "MUH SHITSKIN OR MUH CURRY AS A WAY TO COPE WITH THE TRUE DARK TRIAD ARYANS BUT NO, IF WE EXAMINE CLOSER THIS STRANGLED EMASCULATED NIGGA IS AS ALMOST DARK AS A CURRY AND IS NO MOLE RAT

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-zayn-hairline.203084/#lg=attachment659259&slide=0

hairline-jpg.659259

giphy.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE A SOY SMALL SKULLED DARK BEAN WHILE STATING YOUR WHITE PASSING IRL AND CALLING OTHERS SHITSKIN ON THIS FORUM. @Mirin2234 LOOKS MUCH MORE WHITE THAN YOU.

HE TRIED TO EVEN COPE WITH "MUH PEOPLE THINK I'M FAMOUS"

Just know people think I'm famous when I walk down the streets bro.
giphy.gif

IN YOUR OWN WORDS @Hozay "IT'S OVER PUTO"

tenor.gif

TAGGING BATMAN GANG: @JizzFarmer @TheCopefulCurry @Sikkunt23

Attachments

• 1601675896851.jpeg
    1601675896851.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro and 41 others
Surprised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 3583 and 10 others
E7A82755 6F72 4213 A552 9EC6A107C6DD
4E5D4CF2 998A 49D9 9352 9C077B1AB964

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, inceletto, Baldingman1998 and 19 others
putoses me ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@Hozay bro I love both of you guys fuckkkk what am I gonna do

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9355 and 9 others
caged at the overuse of bvs gifs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, PYT, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Didn't read a single word, keep larping as batman on an internet forum where you had no self control to stay off of you needed mods to ban you lmfao. Fucking stinky goat fucker paki

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 9072, Good_Little_Goy and 16 others
IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE A SOY SMALL SKULLED DARK BEAN WHILE STATING YOUR WHITE PASSING IRL AND CALLING OTHERS SHITSKIN ON THIS FORUM. @Mirin2234 LOOKS MUCH MORE WHITE THAN YOU.
Well well well.... as i expected another deathnic thread cope debate on what curry is more white passing than the other.. shitskins prove the white superiority again
giphy.gif

Lmao @goat2x @Golang

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
Didn't read a single word, keep larping as batman on an internet forum where you had no self control to stay off of you needed mods to ban you lmfao. Fucking stinky goat fucker paki
NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE ONE
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Copeful
NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE ONE
giphy.gif
You're actually Paki, that's the funny thing. If you even posted a square inch of your skin it would look like a burnt chocolate poptart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, wasted and 5 others
wtf is wrong with ethnic ppl here thinking they are white jfl
nigga looks textbook latino

actually if he's from america where people like george zimmerman and richmondbread are considered white then it makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, egoy, Deleted member 3583 and 10 others
You're actually Paki, that's the funny thing. If you even posted a square inch of your skin it would look like a burnt chocolate poptart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brutal_blackpill, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others

You couldn't think of a good comeback you just send a youtube link lmfao, You're fucking pathetic, i'm in your head you pakistan virgin panty collector

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 9072, wasted and 4 others
like both funny thread tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Warlow and sytyl

actually if he's from america where people like george zimmerman and richmondbread are considered white then it makes sense
Thats where you're wrong, I never once said i thought I was white, i said ppl irl have said im white. I like being latino.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Copeful and 1 other person
Thats where you're wrong, I never once said i thought I was white, i said ppl irl have said im white. I like being latino.
oh ok, my bad then

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Hozay
People always think I’m Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl

BHAI WE MAY HAVE GONE AFTER THE WRONG PERSON TBH

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Hozay
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
brutal

• JFL
copé
rename asap you cant be latino with that name B.S.
i didn't think @Mirin2234 was indian until he announced it. Looks like every other teen latino in the us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6572, sytyl and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, egoy, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
i didn't think @Mirin2234 was indian until he announced it. Looks like every other teen latino in the us
only his eye area is latino especially lower eyelids
others are pure aryan curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6217, Warlow and 2 others
Batman gang? I'm the original Bruce Wayne...

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RAITEIII, brutal_blackpill and 8 others
He's just butthurt I roasted his fucking stupid ass yesterday

Nah you still said a bunch of retarded shit in that thread. And given that you don't look white at all, calling other shitskins isn't justified when you yourself are a "shitskin"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Nah you still said a bunch of retarded shit in that thread. And given that you don't look white at all, calling other shitskins isn't justified when you yourself are one
Nah, you're a retard. Life experiences over forum opinions. You haven't seen my face. I'll leave it at that, you retarded curry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, wasted and 4 others
only his eye area is latino especially lower eyelids
others are pure aryan curry
What makes me look curry tbh? Can you point out specific features?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Marsiere214, Warlow and 2 others
Jesus why is it always shitskins vs shitskins?
cant we all be peaceful?
never seen white people make these kinds of fights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Good_Little_Goy, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9499 and 8 others
tenor.gif

COPE, YOU CLEARLY THOUGHT YOU HAD SUPERIORITY WHILE CALLING OTHERS PAKI GOAT FUCKERS WHEN YOU YOURSELF IRONICALLY LOOK LIKE ONE YOU TACO AND BEAN EATING CHICANO, REMINDER YOU TRIED TO SAY PEOPLE THINK YOUR FAMOUS ON THE STREETS. NOW GO CLIMB OVER THE WALL AGAIN BEFORE I DEPORT YOUR LARPING ASS FAGGOT

@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Chadlitecel, 6485b025t and 6 others
tenor.gif

COPE, YOU CLEARLY THOUGHT YOU HAD SUPERIORITY WHILE CALLING OTHERS PAKI GOAT FUCKERS WHEN YOU YOURSELF IRONICALLY LOOK LIKE ONE YOU TACO AND BEAN EATING CHICANO, REMINDER YOU TRIED TO SAY PEOPLE THINK YOUR FAMOUS ON THE STREETS. NOW GO CLIMB OVER THE WALL AGAIN BEFORE I DEPORT YOUR ASS FAGGOT

@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry
I did say that, I still stand behind it. Face is everything. Body means nothing, you're most likely an ugly fucking paki with lopsided eyeballs who hits the gym and still can't get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, wasted, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I did say that, I still stand behind it. Face is everything. Body means nothing, you're most likely an ugly fucking paki with lopsided eyeballs who hits the gym and still can't get laid
SHOW YOUR EYES THEN FAGGOT, I HAVE MANY THAT CAN VERIFY MINE MOG YOURS. NOW SHOW ME THE MOG

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Marsiere214

Keep crying for my pure Aryan slayer Rakesh over here
827ED097 4C0A 44BD B115 E6FF0D5B9E78

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
don't tell me you're one of those who deny body halo bro. OFC it won't halo a trucel, but it's very important for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and sytyl
@brbbrah

Attachments

• 22996DCC-AAEF-4C2A-BB35-F3726967EE67.jpeg
    22996DCC-AAEF-4C2A-BB35-F3726967EE67.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back