Extreme Healthmaxxing

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
Anybody here who is completely avoiding looksminning stuff like drinking alcohol, eating sugar, smoking weed or similar?
Of course the dose makes the poison but just curious
IMO it’s impossible if you’re trying to become more NT when e.g. you drink water at a party:lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5522 and xdxdxnice1
I drink at parties
And thats 1 time/10years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Schönling and HighIQcel
High inhib cuck

i’m healthmaxxing. taking mdma and ketamine instead of alcohol. low sugar. quit smoking cigs. but i can’t stop smoking weed :(

i’m healthmaxxing. taking mdma and ketamine instead of alcohol. low sugar. quit smoking cigs. but i can’t stop smoking weed :(
Not really healthier unless you get it uncut tbh

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
I drink alcohol on the weekend when going out, but otherwise I'm having a pretty healthy lifestyle. No smoking, no fast-food, no weed, only little sugar etc.

Trying to eat healthy and that's that.

I never drink or smoke because I need every cheat code I can get honestly

Anybody here who is completely avoiding looksminning stuff like drinking alcohol, eating sugar, smoking weed or similar?
Of course the dose makes the poison but just curious
IMO it’s impossible if you’re trying to become more NT when e.g. you drink water at a party:lul:
The more healthy you are the more attractive. I wish i could go back and no do a ten year long messy de-looksmax. Putting garbage in your body is not worth it.