Eye area comparison

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
New user here, just wanted to share a crap comparison of eye areas I made months ago and posted in r/braincels (I used ro shitpost there until I got banned for no being incel).

Daily reminder that eye area is the most important feature, and eye area relies in orbitals.

Masculine eyes (vertical narrow) are being as attractive by women because they show you have high (healthy) levels of testosterone and good hormonal profile.

One of the biggest differences (aside from fat storage) in women and men face is eyes.
You can say just looking a pic of an eye if the person is woman or man (or a man with femenine eyes RIP).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Impressive. Very nice
How would you describe Chico lachowski eye area?
i mean everything

is that what chico has 0 eyelid exposure? cuz 1 of his eyes has it slightly i guess?

Great thread, don't kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Hector
your first example is insanely influenced by the fact the guys holding a phone camera a mm from his face and looking down.

bottom is legit

Chico is the real Gigachad

try this out yourself.

Your eyes look completely different in a mirror that from a close range phone lense.

That's very common knowledge in the PSL community

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
my eyes look hooded on my side profile, but front have eyelid exposure

iu

i kindly disagree - eye area is definitely a top feature and belongs to the 4 top features next to jawline, zygos and midface but you can still look good with a non ideal eye area

you can easily see that if you do the sunglass test - in 95% of cases you can already tell if someone looks good or shit even when the person wears sunglasses and you cant see the eye area

examples of people with shit eye area who still look good

919908245.jpg

jOAUe8L.jpg

d09087a91d1e5049a0da237be07b02cf.jpg
pscMGPK4km3l.jpg

tumblr_p73egwjeTy1tdeug4o3_400.jpg
640x360

jude-law-and-ray-ban-original-wayfarer-2140-sunglasses-gallery.png
tumblr_ng9kagS2yG1s2mokto1_250.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-and-ray-ban-2132-wayfarer-sunglasses-gallery.jpg
Matthew_McConaughey_2011.jpg

Artifact+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+2013+SXSW+Music+wan_72a7A6ql.jpg
f4aa87c5ac2771350b2dd5cc292357d8.jpg

its-national-sunglasses-day-here-is-ryan-gosling-in-his-sunglasses.jpg
ryan-gosling-film-de4259b4abc784e312a677e5b48132ff6b2d8590-s800-c85.jpg

WBfTlst.jpg
BTyp1f2.jpg

vs

latest

however if you have a shitty eye are you should indeed do everything to improve it since its indeed very important and you need top other important features to balance it out (which majority doesnt have)
and fix the image emb @Sergeant

No
your first example is insanely influenced by the fact the guys holding a phone camera a mm from his face and looking down.

bottom is legit
Nope is a videoclip of a Rap video. Search Jarfaiter, dude has insane negative canthal tilt