Eye area is overrated

shieldzz

shieldzz

Every foid ive meet says i have beautiful eyes and i still got rejected because im skinnyfat and jaw isnt visible yet.

Basically JAW is the law

Fucking faggots here jlf thinking otherwise

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates, Ricky212 and 4 others
i feel like they compliment anything tho even if they hate that shit your better off asking gay people for more truthful answers, would compliment a women on her size even if shes like 250 lbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, yeeyeeslayer and shieldzz
i feel like they compliment anything tho even if they hate that shit your better off asking gay people for more truthful answers, would compliment a women on her size even if shes like 250 lbs
Nah even my male friends compliment my eyes

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
beyond true, i have textbook feminine jaw and chin, its a curse

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
Every foid ive meet says i have beautiful eyes and i still got rejected because im skinnyfat and jaw isnt visible yet.

Basically JAW is the law

Good jaw = proper maxillo-facial development. It's rather rare to have dogshit eyes with a good jaw.

Being fat is below the bare minimum buddy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and shieldzz
Good jaw = proper maxillo-facial development. It's rather rare to have dogshit eyes with a good jaw.
I didnt said i have bad jaw. its just the fact that im skinnyfat and i still have the chubby fat which hide my zygos and jaw to be sharp

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I didnt said i have bad jaw. its just the fact that im skinnyfat and i still have the chubby fat which hide my zygos and jaw to be sharp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, sub5c3l and shieldzz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and shieldzz
Which is below the bare minimum. Even fat is better bc skinnyfat is estrogenic
Op isn't skinny fat, this nigga looks obese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, shieldzz and try2beme
Which is below the bare minimum. Even fat is better bc skinnyfat is estrogenic
I did check my hormones and are good,however i have to go below 60 kg to be lean and thats extremely hard as a 21 year old male

Cope, I have jaw and good zygos, but my eyes are dogshit so I am not to be loved

• JFL
They matter more or less the same, you can't rlly get away with a shitty jaw and good eye area or shitty eye area but good jaw imo

You are severly retarded buddy boyo
I have klinefelter's aka skinnyfat and my jaw is very visible despite suffering from class 2 growth and recessed in both mandible and chin. I looked the same at 80kg just like I do at 68kg currently.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I have klinefelter's aka skinnyfat and my jaw is very visible despite suffering from class 2 growth and recessed in both mandible and chin. I looked the same at 80kg just like I do at 68kg currently.
Yea no shit u are genetic failure if u have kkinefelter.

Basically JAW is the law

and btw do girls even compliment your jaw or cheekbones or whatever if so

actually over tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Basically JAW is the law

and btw do girls even compliment your jaw or cheekbones or whatever if so

actually over tbh

• Hmm...
wtf did i just read . dumb simps
no i mean in general do girls usually compliment someones jaw or cheekbones not "your" as in your

Getting complimented for your eyes is the most cucked thing ever. who the fck cares about eyes dude

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I don't know dude, I know plenty of guys with good jaws that don't even get compliments, I just think you need at least two major halos for females to throw themselves at your dick

Like good eye area + height/coloration/jaw/fluffy hair in good shape/frame/tattoo-piercing maxxed

Getting complimented for your eyes is the most cucked thing ever. who the fck cares about eyes dude
>T. Shit skin with brown eyes and negative canthal

Basically JAW is the law

Also if your aye area is your only good feature then you are just around 6, literal definition of slightly above average looking, same thing would happen with a guy with good height but otherwise normal features, a 6

Good coloration? (Assuming you live in a place like brazil) 6

I do think a good jaw alone can sometimes make you a 7 and this is mostly because there a lot of bones there so a lot has to go well for you to have a decent lower third

Wavy long hair without frizz and with hydrated look? 6

Being good looking is all about stacking a bunch of halos, not singular features

• +1