Eye area is ur face

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Lucky Blue Smith 1

Not ideal lips
Roundish lower third

Meanwhile hamza has better dimorphism but his ethnic curry eyes kills his harmony
Descarga 62

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 57464, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@yeeyeeslayer

Eye area and coloring are law.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, _MVP_, viniciz and 1 other person
Theres chads with "bad" eye areas too

• +1
Reactions: murdah
There's nothing "ethnic" or "curry" that kills Scamza's eyes innit. Its just bad UEE. 👎

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Good compared to avg man yes but not top tier or close

Not bad but not great either

Have you seen the pic
negative hooding, Im a greycel so I cant point out the flaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Autismcel and cytoplasm
Water hydrates you typa thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub3cel, F36, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Shit thread, the first guys jaw is way above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, buflek and shieldzz
Good compared to avg man yes but not top tier or close

Not bad but not great either

Have you seen the pic
How not top tier? You aren't going around meeting men with Bateman or hexum eyes in your Daily life

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Autismcel
I did not read a single molecule

jaw is ur face

I have good eye area and always got complimented bcuz of my eyes even by girls i got rejected but i was fat / skinnyfat amd cuz of that i had no definrd jaw

How not top tier? You aren't going around meeting men with Bateman or hexum eyes in your Daily life
You prob see better eyes daily. They dont have top tier eyes at all

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Most people irl look bad. If you rot on social media whole day you begin thinking average man Is a mogger when It shows you only the very best of genetics

• +1
Reactions: buflek and cytoplasm
Most people irl look bad. If you rot on social media whole day you begin thinking average man Is a mogger when It shows you only the very best of genetics
sure but even if 95% people look bad if you walk around the city for 5 minutes youll see tens of people who look good. so theyre rare but not that rare

sure but even if 95% people look bad if you walk around the city for 5 minutes youll see tens of people who look good. so theyre rare but not that rare
I don't know i saw maybe around 10-15 guys Who were really good looking last summer and the rest was unremarkable. And i was outside everyday. At best you meet HTNs

I don't know i saw maybe around 10-15 guys Who were really good looking last summer and the rest was unremarkable. And i was outside everyday. At best you meet HTNs
yeah and htns look good and theres a lot of them outside. and many of them have better eye areas than nick bateman

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yeah and htns look good and theres a lot of them outside. and many of them have better eye areas than nick bateman
Bro Nick Bateman has a chad Eye area, not an HTN Eye area. If Nick Bateman has Just HTN eyes it's over

Bro Nick Bateman has a chad Eye area, not an HTN Eye area. If Nick Bateman has Just HTN eyes it's over
chad eye area in the slums of india

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel
Eye area matters a lot I agree and it mogs jaw hard af. Jaw + Zygos mogs a good eye area though.

if he had a chad eye area hed be a gigachad. i rate him chadlite tbh. if his eyes are chad then what is opry

if he had a chad eye area hed be a gigachad. i rate him chadlite tbh. if his eyes are chad then what is opry
O pry Is gigachad. Bateman Is "normal" chad

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
they don't have bad eyes, they just don't have masculine eyes, and they'd gain zero appeal from having them.
how would having better eyes not give them more appeal

how would having better eyes not give them more appeal
it would shift the balance of their face too far towards hyper-masculine, the highest appeal faces are a mix of both.

hunter eyes + cromagnon facial features will make you look like a robot.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
it would shift the balance of their face too far towards hyper-masculine, the highest appeal faces are a mix of both.

hunter eyes + cromagnon facial features will make you look like a robot.
they dont have to be hunter. just better eye shape or maybe eyebrow tilt, not necessarily more masculine

they dont have to be hunter. just better eye shape or maybe eyebrow tilt, not necessarily more masculine
all of those faces are quite balanced already, with how developed the rest of their face is it doesn't take much to throw off the balance.

the guys that are able to get away with super masculine eyes usually have slimmer, less robust faces, neither gandy nor o'pry is super robust in terms of bones for example and both of them still look a bit too intimidating due to overwhelming the placement of the eyes is in the skull.

i have abused puppy eyes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, no girl likes those

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Someone quote this post