Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod!​

by @enchanted_elixir

Watch this guide in the video format below

(ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH ALL, ELSE FUCK OFF) :lasereyes::feelsree:

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction​
  • Eye Shape​
  • Eye Color​
  • Eyebrows and Eyelashes​
  • Common Failos​
  • Links​
  • Conclusion​

Introduction

The eye area is literally the most important eye area on par with the lower third of the face. If you're lacking in that... Well, it's going to be hard at best and over at worst. Here is an easy step-by-step course and tutorial on the eye area.

Eye Shaping​

Eye Shape
There are a variety of eye shapes a person can have but the most attractive eye shape for both genders is the almond eye shape.

Eye shape chart different types guide downturned hooded monolid upturned almond round

Your eye shape is determined by your orbits (the eye sockets)in the skull. The closer you are to this shape, the better. They are characterized by double eyelids a.k.a non-monolid (Asian) eyes and a roughly 3 by 1 width to height ratio. This is exactly why women wear wings (the black things in the corner of their eyes) to fraud this ratio to enhance their attractiveness. It's also why their eyes can look dead when all of the makeup is gone.

The closer your eyes are to this description, the better. One solution is squinting exercises which will help train the muscles around your eyes to adapt to constantly squinting to enhance your eye area, please learn how to do this without looking like a try-hard! Please, you don't want to look like a schizo because "EnChantTed eLiXiR tOlD Me So..."

You can also do mewing, which is basically resting your tongue on the roof of your mouth. if you have scleral show and a lack of maxillary support in the undereye area. This can reduce the scleral show and reduce the height to closer fit the ideal almond eye ratio. If this doesn't work you can get Lefort 3 surgery to bring the cheekbones up higher to replicate undereye support. If this fails, It is suggested that you get almond eye surgery to fix this if needed.

For people with monolid eyes, you can choose to undergo double eyelid surgery, a surgery that is very, very common in South Korea, especially among K-Pop stars to enhance their attractiveness to both genders.

Canthal Tilt

The canthal tilt is basically the tilt at which your eyes are tilted. This is measured by measuring from the medial canthus a.k.a your tear ducts to your lateral canthus, a.k.a the corner of your eyes. Ideally, they should either be positive or neutral, anything that is extreme or negative is bad and removes points from your attractiveness. This is because a negative canthal tilt predicts the likelihood of the carrier having poor genetic quality.

2918256 1654195412548

The best way to fix this fixing your scleral show, which I will discuss later, or you can also get almond eye surgery or canthoplasty to correct this.

Upper Eyelid Exposure

Ideally, you would have to have low or no eyelid exposure. You also don't want excessive eyelid exposure as this will make your eyes look like you have a negative canthal tilt and will hide your eye shape and make it into something more squarish or triangular. You'll also have the eye area of @curlyheadjames if it is in excess!

The ideal UEE levels are where the eyelids are not or barely visible but also don't disrupt the eye shape. One method you can use for decreasing your upper eyelid exposure is eyelid pulling which looks like this.

If constantly done, you'll redirect fat to move down and cover up your upper eyelid exposure. Another method is called ice hooding, this is where you get something really cold, preferably a piece of ice, and place it on your eyelids for five minutes. This stimulates brown fat production and you'll get immediate results, you'll need to use this consistently to get permanent results. People who are native to the tundra have low upper eyelid exposure for this exact reason. The third thing you can do for death-tier upper eyelid exposure is getting hyaluronic acid fillers. This basically fills in all of the exposure and solves the problem.

Scleral Show

This makes you look tired and sleepy, some Chads can pull this off, but for the rest, it's a looks minimizer. You ideally want your lower eyelids to sit right below your iris, not covering it, or else you'll look like you're squinting all the time

Screenshot 2022 07 02 at 07 25 20 extreme positive cnathal tilt   Google Search

And not below it, or else you'll have scleral show.

Gr1 lrg

Mewing is one way to fix this as it will push the maxilla up, giving support and pushing the lower eyelids up. Another way is squinting exercises, as I have explained earlier. Surgical options include getting a canthoplasty. I strongly recommend trying non-surgical options before undergoing any surgery.

Deep-set eyes

Deep-set eyes are a masculinizing trait in a man and you can achieve them by enhancing your brow bone. This gives the illusion of the eyes being deeper set within the skull. One way you can do this is by increasing your testosterone, Vitamin K2, and growth hormone levels. Surgically, this can be done by getting a brow bone implant. I heavily recommend getting this done with Dr. Eppley as he is the best at these things and you want it to be high quality.

Eye Color​

Throughout the world but especially in the West, light-colored eyes are prized to be more attractive than dark-colored eyes as it is a striking feature to have. We all know that light eyes are a halo to others, specifically when you're above a 5 out of 10.

Different types of eyelids

A temporary solution to change your eye color is colored contacts. You preferably want to measure your iris and pupils to make sure that they'll fit perfectly. You also want to purchase ones that look as real as possible as well. These are not a very safe long-term solution as you can irritate the eyes with long-term usage.

For more permanent solutions, using eye-lightening drops can also work. These drops contain ingredients that kill the melanin in your eyes to give you a lighter color.

Surgical options include getting laser eye surgery that will laser the melanin out of your eyes for you. Sadly, you don't really get to choose the eye color as the color underneath is not known but it is usually blue, blue-green, or green.

10792 2021 1693 Fig7 HTML

You could ask the doctors to use a less intense laser if you're aiming for green for example. Usually, patients will get green or blue. I do not recommend this for people with dark shades of their eye color as for example, if you have very dark brown eyes, you could end up getting very dark blue eyes. I would recommend using eye-lightening drops first.

If you have concerns about blindness, don't worry. you'll only go blind if your pupils, the black middle part of your eyes get burned or they laser really, really close to it, which shouldn't happen. If you want to go surgically but are extremely safety paranoid, wait for the Stroma surgery to come out.

Other methods such as iris implants in which they cut your eyes open and insert an iris out of it and ketaro-pigmentation, which includes tattooing your eyes both look extremely fake and iris implants have a 60 to 80% complication rate, while laser eye surgery has over 95% success rate, so this is the safest surgical option.

Iris implants are very dangerous.

Also, hyper-dosing antioxidants like Lutein, Zeaxanthin, MSM, and Vitamin C can also lighten your eye color by removing waste cells and inhibiting and killing melanin. Some vegans report their eye color changing due to their diet and this is the reason why. Personally, I would recommend that you take some eye-lightening drops, hyper-dosing MSM, and the other supplements I listed earlier and contemplate surgery if you are unsatisfied with the results of the methods I just listed. On top of that, make sure your sclera is fully white as yellow and red scleras just look unappealing. Wear red eye relief eye drops and reduce inflammation in your eyes via anti-inflammatory supplements, drugs, and an anti-inflammatory diet, or just get some sleep.

Ignore the text but it sometimes does occur in vegans due to anti-oxidant megadosing.
See also: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-possible-stack-to-lighten-eyes-w-o-surgery.490082/#post-8056536

Eyebrows And Eyelashes​

All advice there is applicable to your eyelashes as well, just saying.

Info on eyebrow tilt. You want to be between neutral and low trust. High trust makes you look like prey and cucked.
2918265 1654195790029

Screenshot 2022 06 29 at 18 28 01 AESTHETICS  ESTTICA purefxrm  Instagram photos and vid

Nagasaki eye area mog, and palate width mog too...:lul:

Common Failos​

If you have a bad eye area, using sunglasses will be a lifesaver as you can cover it up.

Gettyimages 1188364476 2048x2048

Definitely not death tier, average really, but his features are negatively tilted.

FAZKP8zUcAArQ0A

1453117 39fa80a3 7579 41e5 85a2 90f8fad46034 thumbnail 250x250
View attachment fycwu0eujui81.webp
And no, this man is 0-2% Pajeet at best. (He's of Latin Descent I believe, some even say the Caribbean)

On the contrary, if you have a good eye area, remove your glasses as they're making you less attractive by hiding your eye area.
Screenshot 2022 06 29 at 18 10 17 AESTHETICS  ESTTICA purefxrm  Instagram photos and vid

Here is a list of the shapes of glasses that suit your eye shape.

CHART perfect sunglasses for your face shape 2

If you have a unibrow, laser it off professionally or use an at-home lasering device to remove it.

For fine lines and wrinkles, you can use an eye cream with caffeine in it to remove the wrinkles. Another thing you can do is use a warm green tea bag, a cold spoon, or both and apply it to the wrinkled area as well. You could also get PRP therapy as well, which basically infuses your body with stem cells that rejuvenate the skin immediately.

The final thing you can use is ice facials which involve using For hyperpigmentation of the eye area, you'll want to use a skin-lightening cream to reverse the hyperpigmentation.

"YoU caN gET WomeN wIth GamE" :lul:

Links​

I am not liable for anything stupid that you do.
Credit to Purefxrm for some of the images I used: https://www.instagram.com/purefxrm/

Eye Shaping
Eye Color

If I forgot anything, please let me know in the comments section!

Conclusion​

I am just going to leave this here...
Ezk9sEjXoAAiSrO

Good Eye Area = about +3.5 points!

Attachments

• 1656818990664.png
    1656818990664.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1656819335871.png
    1656819335871.png
    594.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, based_pakichad421, hydraiskami and 48 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

Moderators, can you please move this to the looksmaxxing section, I made a mistake. Thanks in advance!
@StormlitAqua @tyronelite @PapiMew

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 22705 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Apun94123, try2beme and 7 others
its all about lashes

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 22126 and Lev Peshkov
mewing will help since the jaw drives all your features.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Watched the vid good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and enchanted_elixir
All that for only two reacts

I will bump this for u OP you deserve it for your hard work :owo::owo:
:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, try2beme, tyronelite and 3 others
good video

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyimportant, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
mewing will help since the jaw drives all your features.
Did you watch the video, the entirety of it? You are an eyecel after all...

Didn't even mention mascara for eyelashes or eyebrow pen for eyebrows

Both which can be done subtly and will mog results from minoxidil considering its much cheaper and it takes 2 mins to put on while u have to be on minox for a long time and even then u might not respond well

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Didn't even mention mascara for eyelashes or eyebrow pen for eyebrows

Both which can be done subtly and will mog results from minoxidil considering its much cheaper and it takes 2 mins to put on while u have to be on minox for a long time and even then u might not respond well
Mascara will make you look gay guaranteed.
I mentioned the eyebrow pen.

Mascara will make you look gay guaranteed.
I mentioned the eyebrow pen.
You can put it on subtly and I've never been called out on it personally, not that I would care cause it's such a good looksmax

They both achieve the same result although mascara mogs due to the reasons I said, so why wouldn't natural long eyelashes make u look gay too?

• +1
Reactions: mug and enchanted_elixir
it was good by my standards and I watch a lot of YouTube, very nice to include visual cues with everything too and examples
Like what visual cues?

• +1
Reactions: mug
3 seconds but I could tell it was good
...:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Bro that will toll my performance
open a tab and just leave it running on your laptop

• +1
Reactions: mug
You can put it on subtly and I've never been called out on it personally, not that I would care cause it's such a good looksmax

They both achieve the same result although mascara mogs due to the reasons I said, so why wouldn't natural long eyelashes make u look gay too?
Very well-argued.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
thoughts @curlyheadjames

There are a variety of eye shapes a person can have but the most attractive eye shape for both genders is the almond eye shape
Eye shape chart different types guide downturned hooded monolid upturned almond round
"Variety". There are only 2 eye shapes here. Very flawed image from an Indian beauty magazine that’s going to confuse a lot of users.

The "almond" example has the poorest under eye support in the image and unideal canthal tilt. That’s not ideal, man or woman.

The "round" example is basically similar but has better under eye support, better medial/lateral canthus position and slightly higher PFH(which is the only reason it’s classified as "round" here)

"Hooded" is not an eye shape but a feature that can influence eye shape… the example they picked is not so different from many of those other "eye shapes", they just zoomed out on a weirdly angled candid! Which makes it look smaller and helps her eyelashes hide the bits of UEE since there is less resolution. In reality the "downturned" and "wide set" examples have more hooding than her and many other "eye shapes" in that image have her amount of hooding

Monolid is only eyelid related, not eye shape. Obviously it influences the shape but monolid eyes can have a variety of eye shapes so it’s not an "eye shape" :
6F0EF91F 9E62 431D AD39 91CB9EB0EB98

3A84DF6D 5740 43D4 8BB2 511B236876B8

Same with "deep set eyes", this is not an eye shape but a feature that can influence eye shape

The upturned example just has longer medial canthus

"Protruding" is not so dissimilar from "round", difference is that they zoomed in! :feelskek:

Close/wide set is not eye shape although it can correlate with it(e.g people with wider IPD tend to have higher PFL)

Those charts are made for women to cope and discuss makeup. It’s designed so women with e.g poor under eye support see this and go "wow I’m so pretty i have ideal almond eyes" and women with St. Black Ops 2 Cel eyes say "protruding eyes aren’t so bad, I need to learn self-love!". Since the example they use are not really protruding eyes and still flattering. This is of no use to us here.

Last edited:

View attachment 1762945
by @enchanted_elixir

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction​
  • Eye Shape​
  • Eye Color​
  • Common Failos​
  • Links​
  • Conclusion​

Introduction

The eye area is literally the most important eye area on par with the lower third of the face. If you're lacking in that... Well, it's going to be hard at best and over at worst. Here is an easy step-by-step course and tutorial on the eye area.

Eye Shaping​

Eye Shape
There are a variety of eye shapes a person can have but the most attractive eye shape for both genders is the almond eye shape.

View attachment 1762954

Your eye shape is determined by your orbits (the eye sockets)in the skull. The closer you are to this shape, the better. They are characterized by double eyelids a.k.a non-monolid (Asian) eyes and a roughly 3 by 1 width to height ratio. This is exactly why women wear wings (the black things in the corner of their eyes) to fraud this ratio to enhance their attractiveness. It's also why their eyes can look dead when all of the makeup is gone.

View attachment 1762962

The closer your eyes are to this description, the better. One solution is squinting exercises which will help train the muscles around your eyes to adapt to constantly squinting to enhance your eye area, please learn how to do this without looking like a try-hard! Please, you don't want to look like a schizo because "EnChantTed eLiXiR tOlD Me So..."

You can also do mewing, which is basically resting your tongue on the roof of your mouth. if you have scleral show and a lack of maxillary support in the undereye area. This can reduce the scleral show and reduce the height to closer fit the ideal almond eye ratio. If this doesn't work you can get Lefort 3 surgery to bring the cheekbones up higher to replicate undereye support. If this fails, It is suggested that you get almond eye surgery to fix this if needed.

For people with monolid eyes, you can choose to undergo double eyelid surgery, a surgery that is very, very common in South Korea, especially among K-Pop stars to enhance their attractiveness to both genders.

View attachment 1762964

Canthal Tilt

The canthal tilt is basically the tilt at which your eyes are tilted. This is measured by measuring from the medial canthus a.k.a your tear ducts to your lateral canthus, a.k.a the corner of your eyes. Ideally, they should either be positive or neutral, anything that is extreme or negative is bad and removes points from your attractiveness. This is because a negative canthal tilt predicts the likelihood of the carrier having poor genetic quality.

View attachment 1762973

The best way to fix this fixing your scleral show, which I will discuss later, or you can also get almond eye surgery or canthoplasty to correct this.

Upper Eyelid Exposure

Ideally, you would have to have low or no eyelid exposure. You also don't want excessive eyelid exposure as this will make your eyes look like you have a negative canthal tilt and will hide your eye shape and make it into something more squarish or triangular. You'll also have the eye area of @curlyheadjames if it is in excess!

The ideal UEE levels are where the eyelids are not or barely visible but also don't disrupt the eye shape. One method you can use for decreasing your upper eyelid exposure is eyelid pulling which looks like this.

If constantly done, you'll redirect fat to move down and cover up your upper eyelid exposure. Another method is called ice hooding, this is where you get something really cold, preferably a piece of ice, and place it on your eyelids for five minutes. This stimulates brown fat production and you'll get immediate results, you'll need to use this consistently to get permanent results. People who are native to the tundra have low upper eyelid exposure for this exact reason. The third thing you can do for death-tier upper eyelid exposure is getting hyaluronic acid fillers. This basically fills in all of the exposure and solves the problem.

Scleral Show

This makes you look tired and sleepy, some Chads can pull this off, but for the rest, it's a looks minimizer. You ideally want your lower eyelids to sit right below your iris, not covering it, or else you'll look like you're squinting all the time

View attachment 1762978

View attachment 1762977

Mewing is one way to fix this as it will push the maxilla up, giving support and pushing the lower eyelids up. Another way is squinting exercises, as I have explained earlier. Surgical options include getting a canthoplasty. I strongly recommend trying non-surgical options before undergoing any surgery.

Deep-set eyes

Deep-set eyes are a masculinizing trait in a man and you can achieve them by enhancing your brow bone. This gives the illusion of the eyes being deeper set within the skull. One way you can do this is by increasing your testosterone, Vitamin K2, and growth hormone levels. Surgically, this can be done by getting a brow bone implant. I heavily recommend getting this done with Dr. Eppley as he is the best at these things and you want it to be high quality.

View attachment 1762981

Eye Color​

Throughout the world but especially in the West, light-colored eyes are prized to be more attractive than dark-colored eyes as it is a striking feature to have. We all know that light eyes are a halo to others, specifically when you're above a 5 out of 10.

View attachment 1762982

A temporary solution to change your eye color is colored contacts. You preferably want to measure your iris and pupils to make sure that they'll fit perfectly. You also want to purchase ones that look as real as possible as well. These are not a very safe long-term solution as you can irritate the eyes with long-term usage.

For more permanent solutions, using eye-lightening drops can also work. These drops contain ingredients that kill the melanin in your eyes to give you a lighter color.

Surgical options include getting laser eye surgery that will laser the melanin out of your eyes for you. Sadly, you don't really get to choose the eye color as the color underneath is not known but it is usually blue, blue-green, or green.

View attachment 1762984

You could ask the doctors to use a less intense laser if you're aiming for green for example. Usually, patients will get green or blue. I do not recommend this for people with dark shades of their eye color as for example, if you have very dark brown eyes, you could end up getting very dark blue eyes. I would recommend using eye-lightening drops first.

If you have concerns about blindness, don't worry. you'll only go blind if your pupils, the black middle part of your eyes get burned or they laser really, really close to it, which shouldn't happen. If you want to go surgically but are extremely safety paranoid, wait for the Stroma surgery to come out.

Other methods such as iris implants in which they cut your eyes open and insert an iris out of it and ketaro-pigmentation, which includes tattooing your eyes both look extremely fake and iris implants have a 60 to 80% complication rate, while laser eye surgery has over 95% success rate, so this is the safest surgical option.

View attachment 1762985

Also, hyper-dosing antioxidants like Lutein, Zeaxanthin, MSM, and Vitamin C can also lighten your eye color by removing waste cells and inhibiting and killing melanin. Some vegans report their eye color changing due to their diet and this is the reason why. Personally, I would recommend that you take some eye-lightening drops, hyper-dosing MSM, and the other supplements I listed earlier and contemplate surgery if you are unsatisfied with the results of the methods I just listed. On top of that, make sure your sclera is fully white as yellow and red scleras just look unappealing. Wear red eye relief eye drops and reduce inflammation in your eyes via anti-inflammatory supplements, drugs, and an anti-inflammatory diet, or just get some sleep.

View attachment 1762987
Ignore the text but it sometimes does occur in vegans due to anti-oxidant megadosing.
See also: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-possible-stack-to-lighten-eyes-w-o-surgery.490082/#post-8056536

Eyebrows And Eyelashes​

Info on eyebrow tilt. You want to be between neutral and low trust. High trust makes you look like prey and cucked.
View attachment 1762992
View attachment 1762994

Common Failos​

If you have a bad eye area, using sunglasses will be a lifesaver as you can cover it up.

View attachment 1762988
Definitely not death tier, average really, but his features are negatively tilted.

View attachment 1762989
View attachment 1762990View attachment 1762991
And no, this man is 0-2% Pajeet at best. (He's of Latin Descent I believe, some even say the Caribbean)

On the contrary, if you have a good eye area, remove your glasses as they're making you less attractive by hiding your eye area.
View attachment 1762996

View attachment 1762999

If you have a unibrow, laser it off professionally or use an at-home lasering device to remove it.
View attachment 1763003

For fine lines and wrinkles, you can use an eye cream with caffeine in it to remove the wrinkles. Another thing you can do is use a warm green tea bag, a cold spoon, or both and apply it to the wrinkled area as well. You could also get PRP therapy as well, which basically infuses your body with stem cells that rejuvenate the skin immediately.

The final thing you can use is ice facials which involve using For hyperpigmentation of the eye area, you'll want to use a skin-lightening cream to reverse the hyperpigmentation.

View attachment 1763004

Links​

Credit to Purefxrm for some of the images I used: https://www.instagram.com/purefxrm/

Eye Shaping
Eye Color

Conclusion​

View attachment 1763001

my eyes are already perfect tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and enchanted_elixir
I Can Help Y'allz 2 Achieve That Vishnu Demigod eye area Lookz:::
2749391 1645049590578
2967307 1656759177019
2967371 2934466 face smile
2967466 290779552 1263611794383641 6126825787714141394 n

"Variety". There are only 2 eye shapes here. Very flawed image from an Indian beauty magazine that’s going to confuse a lot of users.

The "almond" example has the poorest under eye support in the image and unideal canthal tilt. That’s not ideal, man or woman.

The "round" example is basically similar but has better under eye support, better medial/lateral canthus position and slightly higher PFH(which is the only reason it’s classified as "round" here)

"Hooded" is not an eye shape but a feature that can influence eye shape… the example they picked is not so different from many of those other "eye shapes", they just zoomed out on a weirdly angled candid! Which makes it look smaller and helps her eyelashes hide the bits of UEE since there is less resolution. In reality the "downturned" and "wide set" examples have more hooding than her and many other "eye shapes" in that image have her amount of hooding

Monolid is only eyelid related, not eye shape. Obviously it influences the shape but monolid eyes can have a variety of eye shapes so it’s not an "eye shape" :
View attachment 1763166
View attachment 1763167

Same with "deep set eyes", this is not an eye shape but a feature that can influence eye shape

The upturned example just has longer medial canthus

"Protruding" is not so dissimilar from "round", difference is that they zoomed in! :feelskek:

Close/wide set is not eye shape although it can correlate with it(e.g people with wider IPD tend to have higher PFL)

Those charts are made for women to cope and discuss makeup. It’s designed so women with e.g poor under eye support see this and go "wow I’m so pretty i have ideal almond eyes" and women with St. Black Ops 2 Cel eyes say "protruding eyes aren’t so bad, I need to learn self-love!". Since the example they use are not really protruding eyes and still flattering. This is of no use to us here.
I used that picture because I couldn't find the one I used in the video in the chart.
Now I have to look for it:feelswhy:
FileAsset

• +1
Reactions: Racky

View attachment 1762984

So laser surgery is a nogo for those with t50 eyes? without eyedrops first?

Wouldn't dark blue/green look better on ethnic skin than lighter eyes anyway?

Dark green would be a big SMV boost imo but Blue would look uncanny.

nothing new tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

View attachment 1762945
by @enchanted_elixir

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction​
  • Eye Shape​
  • Eye Color​
  • Common Failos​
  • Links​
  • Conclusion​

Introduction

Eye Shaping​

Eye Shape

View attachment 1762954

View attachment 1762962

View attachment 1762964

Canthal Tilt

View attachment 1762973

Upper Eyelid Exposure

Scleral Show

View attachment 1762978

View attachment 1762977

Deep-set eyes

View attachment 1762981

Eye Color​

View attachment 1762982

View attachment 1762984

View attachment 1762985

View attachment 1762987

Eyebrows And Eyelashes​

View attachment 1762992
View attachment 1762994

Common Failos​

View attachment 1762988

View attachment 1762989

View attachment 1762996

View attachment 1762999

View attachment 1763003

View attachment 1763004

Links​

Eye Shaping
Eye Color

Conclusion​

View attachment 1763001

Ice hooding is legit good guide but nothing new
is that your YouTube channel OP?

• +1
Reactions: ballskin

View attachment 1762945
by @enchanted_elixir

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction​
  • Eye Shape​
  • Eye Color​
  • Common Failos​
  • Links​
  • Conclusion​

Introduction

Eye Shaping​

Eye Shape

View attachment 1762954

View attachment 1762962

View attachment 1762964

Canthal Tilt

View attachment 1762973

Upper Eyelid Exposure

Scleral Show

View attachment 1762978

View attachment 1762977

Deep-set eyes

View attachment 1762981

Eye Color​

View attachment 1762982

View attachment 1762984

View attachment 1762985

View attachment 1762987

Eyebrows And Eyelashes​

View attachment 1762992
View attachment 1762994

Common Failos​

View attachment 1762988

View attachment 1762989

View attachment 1762996

View attachment 1762999

View attachment 1763003

View attachment 1763004

Links​

Eye Shaping
Eye Color

Conclusion​

View attachment 1763001

next time don't put random bullshit funny stuff. did read but the small comments and stuff were cringe inducing

next time don't put random bullshit funny stuff. did read but the small comments and stuff were cringe inducing
What random bullshit? The one at the beginning?

bookmarked good thread. but could be perfect with the explanation of terms like pfl, pfh, medial canthus and surgeries like cantopexy, cantoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital decompressing, fat grafts.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP

Moderators, can you please move this to the looksmaxxing section, I made a mistake. Thanks in advance!
@StormlitAqua @tyronelite @PapiMew
Didnt make the tags smh :feelswhy:

• +1
bookmarked good thread. but could be perfect with the explanation of terms like pfl, pfh, medial canthus and surgeries like cantopexy, cantoplasty, lower lid retraction, orbital decompressing, fat grafts.
@enchanted_elixir
U coud add surgeries for getting pct eyes,surgeries to get deeper medial canthus like salludon and Gandy, surgeries to get longer pfl like canathoplasty,tripod osteotomy, bilateral surgical orbital expansion(some say the last 3 surgeries can work for getting longer pfl,some say it can't,best to consult a surgeon who knows this stuff),eyelash frauding to fraud longer pfl by growing out long wide eyelashes and tilting it outwards,ipd frauding through eyebrows and nose bridge(there are some threads on it,i will link them,if u are interested in adding them to the original post),changing ipd using oribtal box osteotomy, bilateral surgical orbital expansion,tripod osteotomy,undereye improvement using fat grafts or fillers,using concealer to hide dark shadows and dark undereye

Got you next time
Add me too.

Also,could i just fast forward your video to register a full view?
Would that be okay?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Racky and Tallooksmaxxer
@enchanted_elixir
U coud add surgeries for getting pct eyes,surgeries to get deeper medial canthus like salludon and Gandy, surgeries to get longer pfl like canathoplasty,tripod osteotomy, bilateral surgical orbital expansion(some say the last 3 surgeries can work for getting longer pfl,some say it can't,best to consult a surgeon who knows this stuff),eyelash frauding to fraud longer pfl by growing out long wide eyelashes and tilting it outwards,ipd frauding through eyebrows and nose bridge(there are some threads on it,i will link them,if u are interested in adding them to the original post),changing ipd using oribtal box osteotomy, bilateral surgical orbital expansion,tripod osteotomy,undereye improvement using fat grafts or fillers,using concealer to hide dark shadows and dark undereye

Add me too.

Would that be okay?
can you share the ipd fraud thread?

@Tallooksmaxxer did I look chink as a baby?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@enchanted_elixir

Add me too.

Would that be okay?
Fast forwarding works.
I could have added all of that but I didn't think the average person needed that.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
@enchanted_elixir

Add me too.

Would that be okay?
Added

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife