Eye area matters too much, holy shit

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
my aunt works at a hospital that deals with eyeballs etc, and she took some photos home of some patients, they all had absolutely fucked up eye area, and it's unbelievable how everyone at the table made fun of those ugly patients, first eye area pill eyes came up with Bradley Cooper and Cristian Bale, I asked myself, they don't have an exceptional jaw or anything like that, why the hell are they beautiful? eye area pill bro!
Images   2024 01 12T130239710
Images   2024 01 12T130847626
both have similar flaws to Gosling such as asymmetry, FWHR and midface, but they were saved by their eyes, unlike the subhuman Gosling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 58230, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
Water, faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, sudanguy, sportsmogger and 4 others
Who's the chad in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
IMG 0725

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 49008, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others
Kinda water thread, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, hizzy, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
Bale has insane cheekbones . Who tf is Bradley cooper Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
eyes area is the only thing women look at lol. have you ever heard a girl say anythng about a guy's jaw??? its always the eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
my aunt works at a hospital that deals with eyeballs etc, and she took some photos home of some patients, they all had absolutely fucked up eye area, and it's unbelievable how everyone at the table made fun of those ugly patients, first eye area pill eyes came up with Bradley Cooper and Cristian Bale, I asked myself, they don't have an exceptional jaw or anything like that, why the hell are they beautiful? eye area pill bro!
View attachment 2670536
View attachment 2670538
both have similar flaws to Gosling such as asymmetry, FWHR and midface, but they were saved by their eyes, unlike the subhuman Gosling
.Org member finds common substance in the ocean.

eyes area is the only thing women look at lol. have you ever heard a girl say anythng about a guy's jaw??? its always the eyes
Bad example since jaw is important too and girls like jawlines. But yeah eye area is everything

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, Jason Voorhees, sportsmogger and 2 others
Bad example since jaw is important too and girls like jawlines. But yeah eye area is everything
they like jawlines but its not what they like the most

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Big White Cuck
C'mon, young Cruise was giga-popular with women.

Amazing eye area in here, 0 appeal.
You simply can't be a man without a proper lower third.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Water thread
Eyes over jaw

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
he slays a lot more than Remi Malek even though he has a worse jaw
Rami malek has a super rare death tier eye area, tom's lower third was bad but not that equal to malek's eyes tier.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and SecularIslamist
Face is case, and eyes are the first thing anyone looks at.

They genuinely might be the biggest individual facial determinant of sucess

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Zoomer chicks don’t care about eye area

Look at guys they thirst over on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, anthony111553 and NordicLeonhard
View attachment 2670536
View attachment 2670538
Yeah sure let’s just ignore their above average facial harmony and bone development.

The jaw is more important than eye area overall.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Yes?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I think in pics eye area is everything while in motion bones are everything

stop coping retard, dark thick eyebrows are all that matter
Matt

This is good eye area

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and Agendum
View attachment 2670536
View attachment 2670538
Gosling has good colouring

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax
View attachment 2670536
View attachment 2670538
Yeah Eye area matters the most or else skinny guys like Zayn malik wouldn't be popular for no reason

Hunter eyes or die