Eyecolor progress part 3 (insanity tier god mode results)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Screenshot 20230626 002857 PicCollage

Ingredients

Msm 10%
Coke(zero sugar) 3%
Bleach 2%
DMSO 85%

Never been easier to ascend. Run to the store and grab the Ingredients quick! Real Ingredients btw!!!

garoupilled_
@garoupilled_
looksmidder
@looksmidder
curlyheadjames
@curlyheadjames

@St.TikTokcel

@gribsufer1

@Crestfallen95

@Blackgymmax

@balding exprettyboy @nims @freakkforlife @predeterminism @thompsonz @failednormiemanlet @the bull @vermilioncore @xangsane @lihito @growth plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...

@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing

@balding exprettyboy

@Nims

@FreakkForLife

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@rooman

@predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

Joe Rogan edit

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón

@Manchild

@8PSLcel

@RecessedChinCel

@Ryan

@gamma

@luljankybo

@Nameless_Sunflower

@

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8pslcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@nameless_sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs

@vaninskybird

@St.TikTokcel

@elegant567

@Guerrilla

Curlyhead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Vermilioncore, St.TikTokcel and 8 others
Are you lying? Coke Zero? Bleach?

• Hmm...
Reactions: rooman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Gaygymmaxx and BrahminBoss
Bruh is my right Pupil smaller or am I tweaking

Bruh is my right Pupil smaller or am I tweaking
Holy shit it is

This is even more valuable now, tiny pupils are striking as shit tbh but I'll look weird for only doing one eye

I'm not pouring Coke Zero and bleach in my eyes but I will try MSM
You can do 5% glutathione with DMSO liquid

Gotta keep the heavy hitters to myself tho but this should work in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Bro like ur skin tone is diff from both pics. It’s obvious the lighting is just slightly different

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Unless you want to permanently destroy your eyes don't put bleach in them. Bleach is an alkaline (base) substance, so it can cause tremendous damage in a very short time.
Be serious, I want mogger Amber eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and AsGoodAsItGets
Unless you want to permanently destroy your eyes don't put bleach in them. Bleach is an alkaline (base) substance, so it can cause tremendous damage in a very short time.
What other ways are there to lighten eyes MSE + Vitamin C megadose? I have brown eyes, I want amber at least, they're like a reddish brown rn

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
What other ways are there to lighten eyes MSE + Vitamin C megadose? I have brown eyes, I want amber at least, they're like a reddish brown rn
MSM*

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
MSM and NAC can help lighten eyes and turn them brown or green depending on genetics

Google, "MSM lightens eyes."

many black women have been doing it for years

NAC and MSM are both antioxidants

some people also say that after they go on a "raw food diet" aka high fruit diet aka high antioxidant diet their eye color starts to lighten or even change completely. These supplements are expensive tho and if you are short on money it's better to focus on other things. Eye colour only halos when there is enough contrast between the limbal rings and Iris.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 29155
MSM and NAC can help lighten eyes and turn them brown or green depending on genetics

some people also say that after they go on a "raw food diet" aka high fruit diet aka high antioxidant diet their eye color starts to lighten or even change completely. These supplements are expensive tho and if you are short on money it's better to focus on other things. Eye colour only halos when there is enough contrast between the limbal rings and Iris.
Can I put Nac and MSM in some eye drop bottles and drop them in my eyes or do I take it orally?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gaygymmaxx

My limbal rings are dark asf but they're non existent due to my brown eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Also where do I get NAC

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@zv1212 I'll do anything for those mogger eyes..

• JFL
How do you apply this?

Wont MSM make you fart a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Over if this completely removes my limbal ring
Screenshot 20230626 122913 Chrome

Massive difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Before, previously, prior and earlier

• JFL
ehehs sure little do they know he sent me the secret krabby patty formula :feelskek: :feelskek:
One of the gang

Blue eye supremacy type shii