Eyelash and Eyebrow maxxing

LooksmaxFanatic

LooksmaxFanatic

Iron
The regime I'm planning to do is:
  • Oral minoxidil 2.5mg twice a day
  • Topical Bimatoprost (Lumigan, Latisse....) for my eyebrows only (I'm a bit scared of using it on my eyelashes due to potential side effects). To mitigate any potential side effects, I'll be applying petroleum jelly around my eyebrows so the Bimatoprost doesn't get anywhere else
  • Castor oil for both my eyelashes and eyebrows, ideally applied twice a day
However, I'm a bit confused about when I should apply the Bimatoprost since I'll already be using Castor oil in the morning and evening. Should I apply the Bimatoprost before or after the Castor oil? Any advice?

what about oral castor oil.

same effectivity like minox?

• JFL
Reactions: mfk
Ever considered microblading?
If you have lighter eyebrows then it won't work, but for the rest of us, it's fine.

My eyelashes have grown a shit ton after applying topical minox on my brows and a bit on the lashes

My eyelashes have grown a shit ton after applying topical minox on my brows and a bit on the lashes
How do you apply it to lashes? With finger or a brush? You've never had eye irritation before from applying to lashes?

How do you apply it to lashes? With finger or a brush? You've never had eye irritation before from applying to lashes?
I remember applying using a cotton swab near eyelashes roots. Not the most optimal method, but it worked.
However, minox, bimatoprost and even castor oil work through pge2 pathway and it may worsen collagen and fat locally, much less of concern on scalp, but very important for an eye area. Don't know degrees of such side effect when using systemic, but it has its own (related to blood pressure, as minox, for example, was originally developed as a hypertension drug). Castor oil may cause stomach upset.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Just use finger from eyebrows down. I just close my eyes a bit until it’s okay

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel