eyelashes halo (its incredible)

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
Dark and Long eyelashes its one of the best things you can do with eyebrows, girls are fucking obsessed with them, literally obsessed.
when i started my eyelashes were non existent, my lower eyelashes in particular.
what did work for me its castor oil, for eyebrows and eyelashes.
in 2022 if u want to be an eye mogger, you need long ass eyelashes.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, amorfati, Looks234 and 9 others
Does it really work on eyelashes?, do you apply something in the eye to get rid of the oil?
it did work on me, no proven studies , but it did for me, btw i applied with my finger some oil on the base of the lashes and then i brushed the lashes with some oil and the eyebrows everynight before bed

Dark and Long eyelashes its one of the best things you can do with eyebrows, girls are fucking obsessed with them, literally obsessed.
when i started my eyelashes were non existent, my lower eyelashes in particular.
how much castor oil did u use and what brand? what often did u apply? how did girls react with your to new eyelash length btw?

eyelash length whilst important but eyelash color (dark is ideal) and density are both very important too

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
it did work on me, no proven studies , but it did for me, btw i applied with my finger some oil on the base of the lashes and then i brushed the lashes with some oil and the eyebrows everynight before bed
How long did it take for results bro

• +1
how much castor oil did u use and what brand? what often did u apply? how did girls react with your to new eyelash length btw?

eyelash length whilst important but eyelash color (dark is ideal) and density are both very important too
i used a local one honestly, the important thing is that is cold pressed, i applied it every night, girls are obsessed with my lashes. talking about color im blessed, i have dark brown/ black lashes, density is good too.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I have very long eyelashes and eyes with bip PFL and good IPD and shape and all. If only I could fix my disgusting UEE and lower eye support I would mog everyone and their chad uncle. I squinted so hard today and plebs were miring me left and right, foids were taking pics etc
of course I had the mask on :feelswah:

• So Sad
Eyelashes and eyebrows only thing that saves my bug eyes UEE shit tier eye area from being repulsive

Eyelashes and eyebrows only thing that saves my bug eyes UEE shit tier eye area from being repulsive

I have very long eyelashes and eyes with bip PFL and good IPD and shape and all. If only I could fix my disgusting UEE and lower eye support I would mog everyone and their chad uncle. I squinted so hard today and plebs were miring me left and right, foids were taking pics etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and House Lannister
im sure girls were taking pics of you:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i used a local one honestly, the important thing is that is cold pressed, i applied it every night, girls are obsessed with my lashes. talking about color im blessed, i have dark brown/ black lashes, density is good too.
What else do girls say abt ur lashes? u slayed bc of it jfl? also castor doesn't really improve density from personal experience and studies, do you do anything else for lashes?

castor is cope for brows, so what do u recommend for those? (i hear could things abt oral or combining topical with other things tho)

and blackpill me on the castor being cold pressed.

foids were taking pics wtf?!

I recommend cardio and testosterone maxxing (cardio for enlarged frontal sinus) good posture along with raising androgen levels for grow the supraorbital ridge and supraorbital rims (which pull the periorbital fat pads relative to the eyes)

Also ice hood maxx.

If nothing else get fat grafts and fillers.

Inforarbital implants for under eyes or look into n2 implant.

What 's your eye color btw?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Tr0ubLe, Racky and 2 others
I was taking latisse until my eyelashes grew, it's cope for beauty. This will only work if ur already Chad. Girls prefer good bone structure over hair on ur eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, Laikyn, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I was taking latisse until my eyelashes grew, it's cope for beauty. This will only work if ur already Chad. Girls prefer good bone structure over hair on ur eyes

well you are wrong they prefer shape over hair
bone is the last on their list

Big eyelashes is a mogger trait.
BC4F732F 3C62 491B A63E C33BFF3C4111

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15302

I recommend cardio and testosterone maxxing (cardio for enlarged frontal sinus) good posture along with raising androgen levels for grow the supraorbital ridge and supraorbital rims (which pull the periorbital fat pads relative to the eyes)

Also ice hood maxx.

Two high school girls standing a few meters away started giggling when seeing me coming, then when they saw I glanced in their direction they suddenly looked down, and after a minute of staying there ( I was waiting in a row while they were sitting on a bench ), one of them raised her phone while looking half at me while the other was looking in her phone. I didnt hear what they were talking about tho. Maybe I looked like a terrorist, it happens. Its not the first time people think that. Maybe im a sexy terrorist. And btw my eyes are brown, a massive failo that keeps me from ascending. I need so many other things fixed because I wasnt born with the huge halo called blue eyes...

Im bloatmaxxing rn to enhance my sleep apnea for insurancemaxxed bimax so I would rather not do cardio, but I definitely need to test max, especially because of the fact that im getting fatter. I know its counterproductive but it is what it is...

My supraorbital ridge is pretty strong ngl but my eyebrows ( mostly the sides ) are simply too high set as well as the browridge itself...

I did icehooding before and got some results but I have no idea if those were only temporary due to the enlarged blood vessels...

I've heard that fillers and fat grafting is dangerous close to the eyes, especially when they start to migrate.

I might try botox, then consider either a reverse brow lift or a supraorbital rim implant, or both

Last edited:

mirin

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Also ice hood maxx.

Truly an ascending hero.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
brutal pfp failo

stop coping eyelashes and brows increase your appeal so much in that pic.

Does Oral castor oil help aswell?

before and after pics pls?

Any idea on improving underreye support btw?
Infraorbitals Implants/Fat grafts

if it's due to dark circles try concealer, improving sleep and micronutrient defiicnes.

Rub raw animal fat/cream on there, it'll plump up and improve the skin there. Literally hydrates the skin, eat it too.

Dark eye cirlces can also halo an eye area in some cases making it more "dark traid" looking (ie mekhi lucky, morrone, etc)

MSE can also improve eye shape and paranasal area. Just look at the immense under eye support it had in this grandma lol

Also improve cranial base angle and overall growth. Good long term posture. Check out mewingworld on IG, buy their course, ascend in some months and thx me later.

Fix micronutrient deficines.

Also get a more forward grown maxila (lefort 3 jfl or look into n2 implant)

Under eye support is also caused by the length and thickness of the zygomatic process of the temporal bone. Slayers have long ones.

It's length also induces the saggital position of the zygos which in turn affects your under eye support.

Widening maxila will also help by stretching of the skin.

Examples of ideal under eye support imo. Max is insane but a bit excessive and low pfl

Insane under eye support african indigenous
Insane chad side profile insta preson
Jason lewis teramogger in motion insane wow

@germanlooks

Ideally the lower eyelid should be near concealed (not fully so ur lashes can show).

Vito has the ideal under eye support. cba to find more examples, first one i linked isn't ideal (simlar to barrett) very feimine fat distrubtion and cheekbones

Insane chad growth
Insane mega chad side profile max henhapel
@Hades (based max fan)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Racky, germanlooks and 2 others

if it's due to dark circles try concealer, improving sleep and micronutrient defiicnes.

Rub raw animal fat/cream on there, it'll plump up and improve the skin there. Literally hydrates the skin, eat it too.

Dark eye cirlces can also halo an eye area in some cases making it more "dark traid" looking (ie mekhi lucky, morrone, etc)

MSE can also improve eye shape and paranasal area. Just look at the immense under eye support it had in this grandma lol
View attachment 1518363View attachment 1518364

Also improve cranial base angle and overall growth. Good long term posture. Check out mewingworld on IG, buy their course, ascend in some months and thx me later.

Under eye support is also caused by the length and thickness of the zygomatic process of the temporal bone. Slayers have long ones.
View attachment 1518375

It's length also induces the saggital position of the zygos which in turn affects your under eye support.

Examples of ideal under eye support imo. Max is insane but a bit excessive and low pfl

View attachment 1518381View attachment 1518382View attachment 1518380View attachment 1518385View attachment 1518386View attachment 1518389View attachment 1518390View attachment 1518391View attachment 1518392
@germanlooks

Ideally the lower eyelid should be near concealed (not fully so ur lashes can show).

Vito has the ideal under eye support. cba to find more examples, first one i linked isn't ideal (simlar to barrett) very feimine fat distrubtion and cheekbones

Insane chad growth
View attachment 1518387@hades (based max fan)
bookmarked both posts.

• Love it

View attachment 1518375

View attachment 1518381View attachment 1518382View attachment 1518380View attachment 1518385View attachment 1518386View attachment 1518389View attachment 1518390View attachment 1518391View attachment 1518392
@germanlooks

Insane chad growth
View attachment 1518387@hades (based max fan)
Will contactmaxx from brown to blue and eyebrow + lash maxx as well. Will send results in 8 months to 1 year.

• Love it
  • +1
Fair-tan Skin dark brown hair dark brown eyes. Similar to Salludon but lower PSL. like 4.75PSL ig.
If you can fraud euro (med) with red undertones with luscious hair you'll be insane.

like Sally here

Sally still looks a bit too ethnic but yea. If you're trying to lighten up I recommed vitamin c+raw milk & tumeric on skin+koijic acid and best of all IV gluthiaone.

There's a good whitemaxxing thread out there i can link if you want.

Although if you can get higher psl, light eyes on darker skin with dark lashes=akash kumar tier.

The contrast and halo would be insane. If you have any further questions ask me bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, LooksOrDeath and alriodai

View attachment 1518375

@germanlooks

Insane chad growth
View attachment 1518387 @Hades (based max fan)
Seething at these infra havers. Mine are recessed and vertically deficient so even with implants I wont have good undereye support.

I ued to have a legit deep trough starting about an inch below the eye that I fixed with fillers but it still looks bad. Low cheekbones raped me. I could have been a chadpreet with high cheekbones and good infras.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Also straight lower eyelid is acc such a halo. I very rarely see a guy irl with that

• So Sad
I ued to have a legit deep trough starting about an inch below the eye that I fixed with fillers but it still looks bad. Low cheekbones raped me. I could have been a chadpreet with high cheekbones and good infras.
Weak craniofacial growth raped you, jaw>zygos, ur jaw is weak tbh.

Seething at these infra havers. Mine are recessed and vertically deficient so even with implants I wont have good undereye support.
Typical curry genes+low pren t environment combined with weak craniofacial growth. Androgens are key aswell and underrated. My condolences bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Also straight lower eyelid is acc such a halo. I very rarely see a guy irl with that
I do via eye muscle maxxing (slightly aeygo sal is a halo, praised in asia and see chico, gives a youthful look, prime broderick got haloed hard from it)

It will get insane once i correct my maxillary growth. It looks very sleek and aesthetic, sharp almost. @Preston @Amnesia a straight lower lid.

but also sometimes foids like that lazy eye look (billie eilish, lorenzo zurzolo, de poot, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
If you can fraud euro (med) with red undertones with luscious hair you'll be insane.

like Sally here
View attachment 1518425
I look way better with red undertones after cardio tbh. And I have good hair, people say.
Sally still looks a bit too ethnic but yea. If you're trying to lighten up I recommed vitamin c+raw milk & tumeric on skin+koijic acid and best of all IV gluthiaone.

There's a good whitemaxxing thread out there i can link if you want.
Do link jfl. Musta been made by a curry.
Although if you can get higher psl, light eyes on darker skin with dark lashes=akash kumar tier.
Hmm not my type tbh. My skin is more towards light than dark, like tan ig.
The contrast and halo would be insane.
medium-dark blue eyes on light skin :unsure:. Attempting highclass maxx.
If you have any further questions ask me bro
ofc, i will remember you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, LooksOrDeath and AscendingHero
medium-dark blue eyes on light skin :unsure:. Attempting highclass maxx.
high class=dark hair light eyed coloring with a tall skull (tall lower third=gives off a heroic masc look) with a proportionate facial thirds, average length midface is also key here.

Medium trusts looks and coloring aswell. Forward grown warrior skull is also key. Also hair, dense curtains/wavy hair at medium length mogs. Big protruding chin too.

I look way better with red undertones after cardio tbh. And I have good hair, people say.
Cardio is very legit bc it promotes blood flow, combine with niacin, raw beef liver, and a diet high in antioxidants and carentoids (shellfish, furits, carrots, etc).

Hmm not my type tbh. My skin is more towards light than dark, like tan ig.
I see, lighter tones is more praised anyways where you're from. Associated with higher status.

link jfl. Musta been made by a curry.
It was and many curries have noticed top tier results since then lmao.

Link to the OG thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-whitemaxxing-guide-includes-skinmaxxing.42711/

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, nosemaxxing and LooksOrDeath
high class=dark hair light eyed coloring with a tall skull (tall lower third=gives off a heroic masc look) with a proportionate facial thirds, average length midface is also key here.
Lower third is tall, but midface and forehead are average sized in comparision.
Medium trusts looks and coloring aswell. Forward grown warrior skull is also key. Also hair, dense curtains/wavy hair at medium length mogs. Big protruding chin too.
legit asf. Curtains would look kinda gay on me tho so I'll just alternate between messy straight/wavy hair or side part pushed back ig.
Cardio is very legit bc it promotes blood flow, combine with niacin, raw beef liver, and a diet high in antioxidants and carentoids (shellfish, furits, carrots, etc).
legit (y)
I see, lighter tones is more praised anyways where you're from. Associated with higher status.
skin color is fking everything here jfl. People have been treating me better ever since my skin got lighter :lul:. I'll be moving to the UK for uni 1.5 years from now tho, hope I get posh HQNPS :owo:.
It was and many curries have noticed top tier results since then lmao.

Link to the OG thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-whitemaxxing-guide-includes-skinmaxxing.42711/
(y) knew it. Ascending curries one shitskin at a time :love:.

• +1
Typical curry genes+low pren t environment combined with weak craniofacial growth. Androgens are key aswell and underrated. My condolences bro
I have slight recession as well even though my parents and older brother have avg growth. Hell my mom has good Underreye support, and people say I take on her.

• +1
Just ordered castor oil, cya in 4 months.

• +1
i do not know why but it dont make me reply so i will answear question and tag everybody
What else do girls say abt ur lashes? u slayed bc of it jfl? also castor doesn't really improve density from personal experience and studies, do you do anything else for lashes? @AscendingHero

we were just talking at school, when a girl say that i have her dream lashes. i have always "slayed" in my life, so i dont think i slayed because all of them. In reality with castor oil i have also used an eyelashes serum, a chep one that i found in pharmacy, dont think it worked tbh, but i did it some nights.
About the cold pressed castor oil, it is a way to get the castor oil from the "fruit", where im from its super diffuse, i only used this type so if you can get it it may be better.

• +1
dont know if oral castor oil helps but i've heard it is super useful
@andy9432

Just be curry for the eyelash halo