Votes: 99 78.6%
  • no

Votes: 27 21.4%

• Total voters
Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
We are usually told fillers last 6 months in the place they where injected, resting in the tissue between the cells. After this they migrate to another part of your face until they are finally abosorbed by human body within 3-4 years

however the duration of the effect of filler injection depends on the place it was injected, for example on the upper nose, fillers last up to 12 month.
Yesterday I posted this thread, that concerns the instagram post of a doctor who injected fillers to fix upper eyelid exposure and fillers lasted incredibly 3 years.
initially I thought the doctor was larping to attract more clients, however later I read on Tabans website:

DeepinScreenshot select area 20200417023022

Upper eyelid fillers last 2 years on average! Considering a filler injection costs 400 $/euros this means you can fix upper eyelid exposure with 200 dollars a year.

Fat Graft for UEE

Fat grafting to get hooded eyes is possible and also forum users underwent it [2].
The requirement of fat grafting is being at least above 22% bodyfat otherwise docts will not dispose of donor fat areas.
Once the fat grafting is done, provided that a decent amout of grafter fat survives, one can lose weight again and the grafted fat will not shrink.
I will report my specific experience. While I was doing fat grafting for my tear though, I asked the doctor if he could inject some fat to get hooded eyes. He answered that because of my upper orbital shape, fat grafting was not possible. This implies that fat grafting for hooded eyes is not suitable for all patients.

Implant to fix UEE
The third strategy to obtain hooded eyes, is getting a supraorbital (below the browridge) implant. The implant is lifetime permanent (unless it triggers an infection).
The downside of the implant are the very long recovey time (because the insertion is an invasive surgery), and the huge cost.
For example Dr. Eppley's prices are around 30k nowadays.

this implant of Dr. Eppley is a combination of:
- infraorbital rim implant to improve under eye support
- lateral rim implant
- Supraorbital rim implant to fix UEE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, maxxmclooks, PrinceofDarkness and 40 others
Getting an implant for that does not seem worth it when factoring in the costs, risks, and down time

Would rather just get fillers every few years tbh especially when the filler results tend to look good

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 51465, tinderhacker and 20 others
imagine getting implant in this region of the eyes
jfl It's too risky even without infection

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 51465, pppokerface and 14 others
After all I sounds like fillers would be the best option. Is there an aesthetic difference between fillers, fat graft transplant and implants?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Getting an implant for that does not seem worth it when factoring in the costs, risks, and down time

Would rather just get fillers every few years tbh especially when the filler results tend to look good

fillers cost 400 euros on average and last 2 years.
This means 200 euros a year

Therefore you need 50 years of upper eyelid fillers to reach the cost of one surgery that inserts supraorbital implants alone.

Anyway a supraorbital implant should be still considered as a valid option if you are paying a surgoen a lot of money for an implant surgery and you ask supraorbitals implants as extra.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, It'snotover, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
After all I sounds like fillers would be the best option. Is there a aesthetic difference between fillers, fat graft transplant and implants?
fat graft has the risk of creating bumps on your skin especially when it's injected in particular parts of the face like infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: Usum, I'mme, .👽. and 1 other person
imagine getting implant in this region of the eyes
jfl It's too risky even without infection
this is how doctors insert browridge implants in one's forehead

Idk if supraorbital implants for UEE are inserted in the same way or inserted though a cut in the eyebrow

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, MugzLePew, Arkantos and 3 others
great thread

Idk if supraorbital implants for UEE are inserted in the same way or inserted though a cut in the eyebrow

what about undereyes?
fat graph are a good option?

what about undereyes?
fat graph are a good option?
undereye area is the worst part of your face to perform a fat graft: the injected fat cells are not likely to survive in a great number and they are even likely to form bumps and lumps.
however if you can't afford 10k for infraorbital implant, fat graft is the only option

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, smvmaxxertilllate, Gaia262 and 3 others

Ok but what the FUCK happened to his eyebrows??

We are usually told fillers last 6 months in the place they where injected, resting in the tissue between the cells. After this they migrate to another part of your face until they are finally abosorbed by human body within 3-4 years

however the duration of the effect of filler injection depends on the place it was injected, for example on the upper nose, fillers last up to 12 month.
Yesterday I posted this thread, that concerns the instagram post of a doctor who injected fillers to fix upper eyelid exposure and fillers lasted incredibly 3 years.
initially I thought the doctor was larping to attract more clients, however later I read on Tabans website:

View attachment 359651

View attachment 359640

Upper eyelid fillers last 2 years on average! Considering a filler injection costs 400 $/euros this means you can fix upper eyelid exposure with 200 dollars a year.

Fat Graft for UEE

But what about upper eyelid fat graft? isn't it permanent?
Last year I read on pubmed an article asserting that upper eyelid fat graft is not permanent and it's effect may last from 1 to 3 years depending on the patient. Unluckily I don't have a link to that pubmed article and I have never managed to find it.

Implant to fix UEE
Actually the best wat to fix an upper eyelid exposure is getting a supraorbital (below the browridge) implant. It is lifetime permanent (unless it triggers an infection).
Considering it is a 3D designed custom implant, getting this implant alone in a surgery cannot cost lower than 10K.

View attachment 359636

- lateral rim implant

is this a safe procedure though ? i feel scared to touch eye area :/ .

Shit I didnt even know lateral orb implants were a thing. I need this entire thing so much! This + almond eye surgery + stroma. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I thought fat grafts were permanent :think::oops:

alternative you can get on the higher normal range of bodyfat.
Images 28

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4562, Usum and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Are eye fillers dangerous?

fat graft has the risk of creating bumps on your skin especially when it's injected in particular parts of the face like infraorbitals
Can yiu elab on these " bumps"? Do they occur often during the Uee fat graft?

do the fillers/fat grafts work on the nosebridge/glabella?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and iwasborntobealoser
What options gives you the best results tho? That's what's important
What does Taban do that makes his results so good?

What options gives you the best results tho? That's what's important
What does Taban do that makes his results so good?
fillers and fat grafting are both liquid injections in a tissue, so the results are the same.
the picture below is the best result of UEE fat grafting i have ever seen

source

as regards the comparison between supraorbital implants and upper eyelid injections I don't know which gives the best results because I have never found supraorbital implants results on google, but just the pictures of CT scans posted by Eppley

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, MugzLePew, Usum and 3 others

View attachment 359651

View attachment 359640

Fat Graft for UEE

But what about upper eyelid fat graft? isn't it permanent?
Last year I read on pubmed an article asserting that upper eyelid fat graft is not permanent and it's effect may last from 1 to 3 years depending on the patient. Unluckily I don't have a link to that pubmed article and I have never managed to find it.

Implant to fix UEE
Actually the best wat to fix an upper eyelid exposure is getting a supraorbital (below the browridge) implant. It is lifetime permanent (unless it triggers an infection).
Considering it is a 3D designed custom implant, getting this implant alone in a surgery cannot cost lower than 10K.

View attachment 359636

- lateral rim implant
That result is very good. If it's that cheap for a filler I might get this. What type of filler should I get?
Are eye fillers dangerous?

Last edited:
That result is very good. If it's that cheap for a filler I might get this. What type of filler should I get?
Hyarulonic acid fillers is the only filler approved by FDA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 502
do the fillers/fat grafts work on the nosebridge/glabella?
getting fillers on the nose once a year leads to the creation of a scar tissue which will give you a permanent improvement.
Marianetti is leading a clinical study about this topic

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Y2J97
fillers and fat grafting are both liquid injections in a tissue, so the results are the same.
the picture below is the best result of UEE fat grafting i have ever seen
View attachment 361019
source

as regards the comparison between supraorbital implants and upper eyelid injections I don't know which gives the best results because I have never found supraorbital implants results on google, but just the pictures of CT scans posted by Eppley
Wait..is it possible to fix nct/sclera show with under eyelid fillers ?

I've read fat grafts are dangerous near the eyes

Wait..is it possible to fix nct/sclera show with under eyelid fillers ?
People with significant sclearal show can partially fix this feature with lefort 1 or infraorbital rim implants/fillers/fat graft, but if you want a significant improvement you need lower eyelid retraction surgery

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Eppley is an aspie with too much time on his hands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, valhalar, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Can a undereye filler fix discoloration ?
My eye area skin is very thin and turns purple/blue and you can see veins.
Or could it be a vascular disease?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
the only 100% effective way to fix dark circles under the eyes is concealer.
there are various methods like putting chamomille there but i doubt theese methods are as effective as concealer

I dont understand ,how Dr. eppley fix the implant în place ,isnt there a posibility to migrate?
Do You have eye circles too? IT could be genetic .As I know ,there îs a laser treatment to fix that.

Last edited:
the only 100% effective way to fix dark circles under the eyes is concealer.
No it means your liver is overcharged.
Liver flush.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel
In France, they don't want to inject fillers on the eye area or above.
The only do botox ...
Any technical procedure to provide me with for fillers in the eye area that could convince the guy ?
Thank you.

Implant for infraorbital filler for supraorbital is ideal imo

the guy forgot to pluck them
Honestly prefer his brows in 2nd pic

that aside, dammit
I really wanted fat grafting for my eye area, but guess that wont work

Implant for infraorbital filler for supraorbital is ideal imo
Take care with supraorbital fillers ,you can go blind ,the Dr .has to follow the principle " walk the rime ,feel the bone")

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Take care with supraorbital fillers ,you can go blind ,the Dr .has to follow the principle " walk the rime ,feel the bone")
i personally have godly supraorbitals but indeed u are correct

getting fillers on the nose once a year leads to the creation of a scar tissue which will give you a permanent improvement.
Marianetti is leading a clinical study about this topic
Do you mean non surgical rhino, where they would do this to fill in a bump?

Do you mean non surgical rhino, where they would do this to fill in a bump?

non-surgial rhino aka nose bridge fillers is used to fix a recessed nose bridge (or nasion which is the medical term)

GIF 200325 025139

picture simulates bimax + nose bridge filler

The only do botox ...
Any technical procedure to provide me with for fillers in the eye area that could convince the guy ?
Thank you.
is it because it's not safe?

The only do botox ...
Thank you.

ignore theese gay surgeons and come to italy

non-surgial rhino aka nose bridge fillers is used to fix a recessed nose bridge (or nasion which is the medical term)

View attachment 381873

picture simulates bimax + nose bridge filler
Nice morph. Grow a designer stubble, train your neck, maybe add some fringe, and you'll be looking really good. When do you plan on getting Bimax?