EyeMe.io now marks your ratings and compliments by gender. So you can focus on the girls.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Check your ratings. There should be a blue, pink, or grey dot next to each one. Similarly, your compliments will be highlighted red or blue depending on gender.

Deleted your account? There's never been a better time to re-enroll. EyeMe is in the middle of a big advertising push right now on TikTok and there's a bunch of new people using it. Now's the time to get new eyes on your pictures. Like say maybe you didn't like your old rating, so now maybe new people will rate you higher. Maybe you weren't getting very many girls on your old pictures.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Feels good, my rating with girls is significantly higher than with men

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 16989
Dont give any more traction to that shit site, tons of feminists "powering up :love::love:" other females, especially black ones, obese black females rate at 5.5+ unironically. For the same reason, they're probably gonna underrate you cause they're hateful for men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Highlander and Deleted member 14478
females seem to skip me cuz i only have 10 ratings from females out of 300+

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 14478
Check your ratings. There should be a blue, pink, or grey dot next to each one. Similarly, your compliments will be highlighted red or blue depending on gender.

Deleted your account? There's never been a better time to re-enroll. EyeMe is in the middle of a big advertising push right now on TikTok and there's a bunch of new people using it. Now's the time to get new eyes on your pictures. Like say maybe you didn't like your old rating, so now maybe new people will rate you higher. Maybe you weren't getting very many girls on your old pictures.
Man it was about time girls rated me 6-7 there but guys/ looksmaxxers users gave me 5s jfl
Feels good, my rating with girls is significantly higher than with men
Same bro :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Funny thing is I can tell by the comments on my profile the rating is skewed by seething guys from this site :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14478
females seem to skip me cuz i only have 10 ratings from females out of 300+

There are very very few women on EyeMe compared to men. But if this ad push is successful, we should hopefully see more women.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14478
Dont give any more traction to that shit site,
it's a cope site, largely, for sure.
same with photofreeler. They rate your mood on photfreeler alot, I recall. I took a pic serious, and 1 with a smile. to test it out. And I rated higher on the smilling one quit alot. .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and noodlelover
I just cruised on that website.

Delon only gets a 7.3 on average. yeah, the site is cope

Delon
Delon1

truerateme. on reddit.

and this site, the serious users.

often rate imo kinda good and accurately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Funny thing is I can tell by the comments on my profile the rating is skewed by seething guys from this site :lul:
you still didn't post the derminator pics mein nigga :rage::rage::rage::rage:

same with photofreeler. They rate your mood on photfreeler alot, I recall. I took a pic serious, and 1 with a smile. to test it out. And I rated higher on the smilling one quit alot. .

That's everywhere. People prefer when people smile.

Photofeeler did a study on it. They claim OK Cupid was wrong, and smiling men are more attractive.

But OK Cupid deleted their old research blog and their latest public "research" claims 95% of daters think smiling selfies are "best" but they don't quantify how they came to that number. Suddenly dropping all of their data science openness can only mean, that the information they release now is bullshit the PR department came up with, and possible survey data which they know will make the people on their dating app look better because people reliable virtue signal in survey data.

Luckily some one copied the ok cupid research before their PR team made them deleted it.

The original study was on what percent of women respond to a guy messaging them on a dating app, which trumps any rating site. This actually proves women lie on photofeeler to virtue signal, and it's a useless website. We already know women lie in anonymous surveys to virtue signal (even though it's anonymous), so it's not a surprise they also lie on rating websites, which again makes rating websites a waste of time. The only way to test a picture is to try it out on a dating app and see if it increases or decreases your match percentage.

Last edited:

Is there a way for your profile to be shown only to girls?

I had myself up on the site until some guy from this forum found me so I took it down

Apparently many people here browse it

Photofeeler did a study on it. They claim OK Cupid was wrong, and smiling men are more attractive.

But OK Cupid deleted their old research blog and their latest public "research" claims 95% of daters think smiling selfies are "best" but they don't quantify how they came to that number. Suddenly dropping all of their data science openness can only mean, that the information they release now is bullshit the PR department came up with, and possible survey data which they know will make the people on their dating app look better because people reliable virtue signal in survey data.

Luckily some one copied the ok cupid research before their PR team made them deleted it.

The original study was on what percent of women respond to a guy messaging them on a dating app, which trumps any rating site. This actually proves women lie on photofeeler to virtue signal, and it's a useless website. We already know women lie in anonymous surveys to virtue signal (even though it's anonymous), so it's not a surprise they also lie on rating websites, which again makes rating websites a waste of time. The only way to test a picture is to try it out on a dating app and see if it increases or decreases your match percentage.
legit digging, good info 👍

I think reading all this. there is actually not that much difference. irl. to women behavior/matches, etc.. On smilling versus not smiling.

To add.
Photofreeler study, showed that smiling doesn't equal more matches. but that it was equal.
Quote: "Ours says that whether you smile or not makes no statistically-significant difference (except in the case of eye contact and no smile, which is harmful)."

Anyways. it probably doesn't matter much.
What I noticed, matters more.
Is having an angled face shot, and not a full frontal one, where one stares straight into the camera like an autist. baxially how every @badg96 his picture one her looks like.

Look camera

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
legit digging, good info 👍

I think reading all this. there is actually not that much difference. irl. to women behavior/matches, etc.. On smilling versus not smiling.

To add.
Photofreeler study, showed that smiling doesn't equal more matches. but that it was equal.
Quote: "Ours says that whether you smile or not makes no statistically-significant difference (except in the case of eye contact and no smile, which is harmful)."

Anyways. it probably doesn't matter much.
Is having an angled face shot, and not a full frontal one, where one stares straight into the camera like an autist. baxially how every @badg96 his picture one her looks like.

View attachment 1491232

So if you're not smiling, while also making eye contact with the viewer, you'll get rated low. Like I get rated low in my pictures.

Is having an angled face shot, and not a full frontal one, where one stares straight into the camera like an autist. baxially how every
I never thought about it, but that's genius. Much of the reason more angular faces look better in photographs is because it's easier to perceive them as 3D, instead of them sinking into flat gooey nothingness. Having the face at an angle would also make it easier to read three dimensionally and increase appeal.

Do you look at the camera when you angle your face or ahead?

I never thought about it, but that's genius. Much of the reason more angular faces look better in photographs is because it's easier to perceive them as 3D, instead of them sinking into flat gooey nothingness. Having the face at an angle would also make it easier to read three dimensionally and increase appeal.

Do you look at the camera when you angle your face or ahead?
watch or read some info, of pro's makeing pics of people. They tell all about angles and stuff.

So if you're not smiling, while also making eye contact with the viewer, you'll get rated low. Like I get rated low in my pictures.
for autism PSL flaws surgery and looskamxxing advice. It's ideal to stare with a serious face head on straight into the camera.

but for soical media, Tinder, etc. pics. Those pics are giga shit.

That's everywhere. People prefer when people smile.
but mood shouldn't be taken into account when rating facial aesthetics lmao. so much cope on that site like gymcels with shirtless pics desperately trying to get that extra point... guess what, in real life, in 99.9% of situations girls only see your face and not your body. i'd like a rating site where you're required to post a passport-like neutral photo and that gets rated. everyone would have the same type of photo, no angle coping, smile coping, photo quality coping, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and eduardkoopman
but mood shouldn't be taken into account when rating facial aesthetics lmao. so much cope on that site like gymcels with shirtless pics desperately trying to get that extra point... guess what, in real life, in 99.9% of situations girls only see your face and not your body. i'd like a rating site where you're required to post a passport-like neutral photo and that gets rated. everyone would have the same type of photo, no angle coping, smile coping, photo quality coping, etc

It's not complicated. When I see the person, do I wanna fuck them based on what I see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back