F 32. I am married and a mother. Yet I turned into a freeuse to my guy friends because my husband's drive isn't as high as mine.

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
So, I am 32 while my husband is 33. He is an introvert and can't easily converse with people unless they are really close to him. While I am is the exactly opposite of him. An extrovert who loves to socialize and can make friends easily. And you can imagine how many guys would be eager to be my friends during social gatherings.

Another aspect that separates both of us are our sex drives. He is happy with getting sex like once or maybe twice in a week. While I prefer it multiple times in a week due to my higher drive. After our marriage we used to had a lot of talks/arguments regarding this. By around this point one of my coworker friend with whom I have shared this offered to "help" me with this. I told this to my husband and he didn't say a yes, nor a no. But he did knew that this was the only way and so did I.

I started having sex with this guy and told my husband about this. Then soon, I added another guy to my roster. By around this time I got pregnant (My husband is the father of all our kids) and my drive increased even more. To a point where I often stayed with one of them for days at various points of time and my husband visited me over there.

Today, I have got multiple regular guys. I still give my husband his weekly sex without fail and I am happy in my own ways. I am is on pills so let my regular guys cum inside me. Neither of us are into this cleaning up thing or sloppy seconds. He looks after the kids at home when I go out or take kids out with him when I am having someone over. He know most of my guys and he is friends with them. And lately my husband has confessed that he loves this setup. Though he was a bit unsure at first, but given that it's been going on for a while now and everyone is happy in their own places, he says that now he can admit that he is all good with this.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Edgar, Fear, ChristianChad and 23 others
the husband ::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer, Marsiere214 and 4 others
her :love::love::love::love::love:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and ItsOver.com
me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I WISH I COULD CUCK SOME OLD GUYS MILF WIFE:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Baldingman1998
bitch has a harem

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
So, I am 32 while my husband is 33. He is an introvert and can't easily converse with people unless they are really close to him. While I am is the exactly opposite of him. An extrovert who loves to socialize and can make friends easily. And you can imagine how many guys would be eager to be my friends during social gatherings.

Another aspect that separates both of us are our sex drives. He is happy with getting sex like once or maybe twice in a week. While I prefer it multiple times in a week due to my higher drive. After our marriage we used to had a lot of talks/arguments regarding this. By around this point one of my coworker friend with whom I have shared this offered to "help" me with this. I told this to my husband and he didn't say a yes, nor a no. But he did knew that this was the only way and so did I.

I started having sex with this guy and told my husband about this. Then soon, I added another guy to my roster. By around this time I got pregnant (My husband is the father of all our kids) and my drive increased even more. To a point where I often stayed with one of them for days at various points of time and my husband visited me over there.

Today, I have got multiple regular guys. I still give my husband his weekly sex without fail and I am happy in my own ways. I am is on pills so let my regular guys cum inside me. Neither of us are into this cleaning up thing or sloppy seconds. He looks after the kids at home when I go out or take kids out with him when I am having someone over. He know most of my guys and he is friends with them. And lately my husband has confessed that he loves this setup. Though he was a bit unsure at first, but given that it's been going on for a while now and everyone is happy in their own places, he says that now he can admit that he is all good with this.
This is why nice guys shouldn't get married.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Marsiere214, ALP and 2 others

@BearBoy thoughts on this degenerate whores life

I fucking hate The West with passion

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BearBoy
My day is ruined after reading that. :sick:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Over
How do people like this even exist? Imagine being so pathetic that you are okay with this :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, lasthope, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
How do people like this even exist? Imagine being so pathetic that you are okay with this :lul::lul::lul:
Western degenerism

You People destroyed yourself
Goyim

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lihito
@Over elab

• Love it
Reactions: Over
@Over elab
Some becky messaged me on tinder “Heyyyy” and I responded after one day “hello” and she deleted match because she thought I’m gonna write essays for her and throw free attention :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, mulattomaxxer and Baldingman1998
Some becky messaged me on tinder “Heyyyy” and I responded after one day “hello” and she deleted match because she thought I’m gonna write essays for her and throw free attention :lul::lul::lul:
Keep writing essays

Where did you get this from, please link

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This cant be real jfl

Sounds like a reddit larp post

Stolen from reddit?

Its a good solution. No guy can get hard after years of marriage, so better let her get fucked by some dudes.
I lose interest even after i fucked a girl for a few times.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Its a good solution. No guy can get hard after years of marriage, so better let her get fucked by some dudes.
I lose interest even after i fucked a girl for a few times.
Woman trait