Face changes from Trenbolone.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
This guy did at the time of this video: test and sarms (age 21):

One year later after several tren cycles (claims to only have done low-medium doses) (age 22):
(he has shorter hair at the sides, and I noticed too, that that makes your face look more angular, so could just be that tbh)

But then again 2 months later (his face looks similar to age 21):

Not sure if tren even affects face at all or if it was just natural aging between age 21 and age 22.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If im not mistaken AAS, be it regular Testosterone or something like Tren would only create facial change after long usage and probably during earlier years

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
i actually realised it as well, usually roid users have good facial structures; a proof of that is just go to the gym and look and the most ''unnaturally'' big shapes, they all have square faces.
But do not ask'em if they use roids, its useless, gym rats are fucking stubborn for some reason they lie about EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, Deleted member 9568 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
looks like shit
im recessed but i have angularity so my jaw somehow looks better than him
you want a lean face not just big bones

i actually realised it as well, usually roid users have good facial structures; a proof of that is just go to the gym and look and the most ''unnaturally'' big shapes, they all have square faces.
But do not ask'em if they use roids, its useless, gym rats are fucking stubborn for some reason they lie about EVERYTHING.
nah I think that's a different phenomenon that I also obvserved. The biggest guys usually have square faces, wide jaws (not always, e.g. Markus Rühl), actually quite often they have a pretty big gap in their front teeth (stemming from jaws that are too wide for their teeth).
I think it's just usually the case that people who have big frames and the androgen receptors necessary to get that big have also well grown faces (due to naturally high testosterone levels in uterus and as kids (facial structure mostly) AND in puberty (mostly frame))

I think as your traps get more developed so do your neck and face

He still looks fucking shit, his face as zero angularity.

just lose weight lardass test wont give you bones lmao

Imagine taking roids to end up looking like this.

hgh will make you ugly, androgenic anabolic steroids especially something like tren will morph you into a bone mogger. this guy is just ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
This guy did at the time of this video: test and sarms (age 21):

One year later after several tren cycles (claims to only have done low-medium doses) (age 22):
(he has shorter hair at the sides, and I noticed too, that that makes your face look more angular, so could just be that tbh)

But then again 2 months later (his face looks similar to age 21):

Not sure if tren even affects face at all or if it was just natural aging between age 21 and age 22.

he still looks like shit