Face fat/bloat depends more on genetics/metabolism/diet than bone mass

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
People saying that having a lean face is about bones, and while bone structure, position and prominence definitely helps, its not mandatory to have a prominent bone structure to have a lean face: it depends more on your genetic fat distribution, current metabolism and current diet. I say many guys with robust skulls that still have full cheeks all the time, while I also saw guys with puny narrow skulls that looked like they would break apart with a gust of wind, but looked like a skeleton without a single bit of puffyness on their faces, all pure bones. Of course the latter case looks malnourished or ill rather than "good looking chiseled" but still.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
FlimsyWatchfulFlyinglemur small

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
That's why we need to find a way to lose fat locally.
Coolsculpting seems to work, but is kind of risky
Prostaglandin seems to work aswell, increasing bone mass aswell, but has SERIOUS side effects

Water is wet

Why are u talking obly about lean face all the time?
ITs repulsive for normies , btw , i mean very lean one, associated with ilness, drug abuse, being low class, cancer and so
just dont have bloated potato face, but dont have less than 12 percent bodyfat

@2peasinapod

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
ITs repulsive for normies , btw , i mean very lean one, associated with ilness, drug abuse, being low class, cancer and so

@2peasinapod
lean face = always better, even if it looks ill. I know several guys with the "malnourished drug abuser" kind of lean face and they ALL attract some girls. Even while having bad features like hollow eyes with tons of upper eyelid exposure and such or thin lips. Lean face is number 1 male attraction trait I think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, LordNorwood, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
Idk bloat caused by carbs is pretty BIG, i was 18% bf and had hollow cheeks without BIG cheekbones

That's why we need to find a way to lose fat locally.
Coolsculpting seems to work, but is kind of risky
Prostaglandin seems to work aswell, increasing bone mass aswell, but has SERIOUS side effects
Prostawhat my nibba

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
The Saga Continues

Sick. I’ll run that and hgh with clavicle DO until I have to walk through doorways sideways

Sick. I’ll run that and hgh with clavicle DO until I have to walk through doorways sideways
You better not do that.

It has serious side effects.

Really fucking serious

Alive>Width
You either die a Chad, or you live long enough to see yourself rope

But yeah I’m just fuckin around, what kinds of sides does it have?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
You either die a Chad, or you live long enough to see yourself rope

But yeah I’m just fuckin around, what kinds of sides does it have?
Those of prostaglandin e2 are pretty much the same sides

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
100% agree but fuckers will cope "sOmAtTyPeS dOn'T eXiSt BrO" they definately do fat distribution and resting metabolism vary extremely from person to person but fat fuckers will cope and say no

• +1
Reactions: Slob and 2peasinapod
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Idk what can't be solved by just dropping your bf lower. If you need to get to sub 10% to see results then live by a hardcore fasting lifestyle and get there.

@2peasinapod
It depends on the rest of the context of your appearance. A very lean face with good looking skin looks insanely good and not sickly at all.