Face >>>> Height > Frame > Race

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
So just today I’ve seen 4 or 5 couples that could be described the exact same way: a 5’5”-5’7” asian or indian male with a 5-6 PSL face with a blonde 5’3”-5’7” white 5-6 PSL female. In fact this combo constituted the most common couple type I saw walking around my college campus today (no lie). This would lead be to believe that face is by far the most important driver of procuring a girlfriend, and that being ethnic as a male is a slight SMV boost with white females in 2019, other things being equal. Or it’s at least a neutral factor, not a negative one like ethnic copers claim.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
nice cope curry

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Extra Chromosome and 712127
Face >>>>>> all

JBW is a forced meme.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Alexanderr, GenericChad1444 and 4 others

Attachments

• DE2A8FA3-A882-44EE-9017-BEC5B2226F83.jpeg
    DE2A8FA3-A882-44EE-9017-BEC5B2226F83.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 68
Face is 80% of attraction, height and frame cels like to cope. Also cock size is more important than height for slaying and girls as long as you’re 5’8 at least.

FACE, DICK SIZE, HEIGHT, FRAME, VOICE, BEHAVIOUR in order of importance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and Deleted member 1084
shoe size>ankle circumference>2D:4D>finger girth>everything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xz90, nestivv, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Face is 80% of attraction, height and frame cels like to cope. Also cock size is more important than height for slaying and girls as long as you’re 5’8 at least.

FACE, DICK SIZE, HEIGHT, FRAME, VOICE, BEHAVIOUR in order of importance

dick size doesnt matter till you get to bed and then again as long as your not a dicklet who tf cares if its not the most satisfying she ever had, you got to fuck her because she was attracted to you, without paying money, you've completed your evolutionary purpose. end of story tbh. worrying about thots feelings is low T. dick only matters for LTR, but LTR is pointless to begin with at young age

face is most important, as always. but height&frame matters too. not as much as a lot of posters claim, but also theres some height-anticoping underrate movement going on, where people deiberately undermine/underrate height, when in reality it matters a lot. it's not everything and face is still more important, but saying height/frame is only low % of the equation is just a joke tbh

voice&behaviour is like gymcelling, the closer you are to the average(from either side of the spectrum), the more it matters

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Size of balls is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1131, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
lmao u don't slay because u don't have their faces, not because "white foids like ethnics" jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
lmao u don't slay because u don't have their faces, not because "white foids like ethnics" jfl at this cope
Having a cute ethnic boyfriend seems to be particularly in-fashion at the moment...

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
giga cope lol
Fuck off, I have eyes you know. I am extremely well travelled and have seen this trend occurring all across America and Western Europe.

face>height>race>frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Well face and race is about 80% you curry

Free him right now!!!!!