Face is king and Height is cope!

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
After being in hs for the first time doing online school for two years and going into a new school i thought it was over i knew no one and i would be bitchless.

To add on the fact im 5 6 ethnic maybe htn to chadlite in the face with good pheno but me being 5 6 is obviously a big falio.

So for the first week spent lunch by myself till some girl started calling me friend and after a while of talking she invited me to her table and into her friend group.

She invited me off PURE LOOKS i said zero words and sat at some random table im not NT at all im shy asf and quiet yet i look NT this is proof face>height

After getting in the friend group she said text me anyone u think is cute i picked this curly head stacylite spanish girl not realizing she is also 5 6 aka the same height as me jfl.

After talking to her she seems really nice and im obviously attracted to her so i inv her on a date first date went mid asf i was awkward and her mom was there 😒.

We then planned a second date for the day after her mom was also there but it was at a big place so it didn’t really matter and the date went great she initiated everything tbh.

From holding my hand to putting her mouth on my drink to feeding me food and even teaching me how to salsa (i failed terribly) to hugs and getting super close when talking calling me bae etc.

Basically what this shows is that face is king height is cope and socialmax is real asf and as long as ur mtn to htn u can get your looks match if manlet aka under 5 10 anything under 5 4 is over tho

Im also in one of the hardest countries in the world aka america so dont try the u live in africa bs

Here are some pics so u incels dont say im cope and that im having a fantasy off dmt

Attachments

• 1B873A62-7C90-49E2-8712-78851A9BBD6A.jpeg
    1B873A62-7C90-49E2-8712-78851A9BBD6A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8174F271-E9EC-4B3E-8299-FB083232686C.jpeg
    8174F271-E9EC-4B3E-8299-FB083232686C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • F5A86CE8-1159-42DF-9E0C-D5495EDA8618.jpeg
    F5A86CE8-1159-42DF-9E0C-D5495EDA8618.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyronechadmax, MagaPutinism, CyprusGD and 8 others
I mean

Small height is a failo

Being tall isnt necessarily a halo tho.. unless paired up with a good physique

And also chadlite my ass... at least from these pics you look mtn at best

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Tallooksmaxxer
I mean

Small height is a failo

im at least psl 5 off bones alone

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
After being in hs for the first time doing online school for two years and going into a new school i thought it was over i knew no one and i would be bitchless.

To add on the fact im 5 6 ethnic maybe htn to chadlite in the face with good pheno but me being 5 6 is obviously a big falio.

So for the first week spent lunch by myself till some girl started calling me friend and after a while of talking she invited me to her table and into her friend group.

She invited me off PURE LOOKS i said zero words and sat at some random table im not NT at all im shy asf and quiet yet i look NT this is proof face>height

After getting in the friend group she said text me anyone u think is cute i picked this curly head stacylite spanish girl not realizing she is also 5 6 aka the same height as me jfl.

After talking to her she seems really nice and im obviously attracted to her so i inv her on a date first date went mid asf i was awkward and her mom was there 😒.

We then planned a second date for the day after her mom was also there but it was at a big place so it didn’t really matter and the date went great she initiated everything tbh.

From holding my hand to putting her mouth on my drink to feeding me food and even teaching me how to salsa (i failed terribly) to hugs and getting super close when talking calling me bae etc.

Basically what this shows is that face is king height is cope and socialmax is real asf and as long as ur mtn to htn u can get your looks match if manlet aka under 5 10 anything under 5 4 is over tho

Im also in one of the hardest countries in the world aka america so dont try the u live in africa bs

Here are some pics so u incels dont say im cope and that im having a fantasy off dmt
Put her face....she must really be subhuman to date you

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
being tall is like bonus points in a video game but yeah face is king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
We don’t care for ur anecdotes. Height is almost as important as face but feel free to believe what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 20679 and Oberyn
being tall is like bonus points in a video game but yeah face is king
That is eye colour it can be an add on if already gl. By itself it’s nothing but tons of tall uglies get laid

We don’t care for ur anecdotes. Height is almost as important as face but feel free to believe what you want
im not saying height isn’t important obviously it is but it’s not as big as most people on this forum say it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15827
im not saying height isn’t important obviously it is but it’s not as big as most people on this forum say it is
It’s pretty imp

100000 words to say nothing

It’s pretty imp
retard im agreeing with u but anything under 5 19 in america isn’t over like most of these single virgin bangladesh curry copers think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, litaz, Ceo of cope and 1 other person
Checked your older pics and damn if u were tall you'd be a gigaslayer/model tier, insane eye area

Checked your older pics and damn if u were tall you'd be a gigaslayer/model tier, insane eye area
thank u father im blasting hgh soon dad is 6 3 and mom is tall so i might be late bloomer who knows

• +1
Reactions: litaz and fauxfox
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly
thank u father im blasting hgh soon dad is 6 3 and mom is tall so i might be late bloomer who knows
Get on HGH asap, tbh I barely grew after 16. At 16 I was like 5'10.5 and now I'm 5'11. Get on Aromasin (to stall growth plate closing) along with the HGH. Aromasin is quite cheap. start ASAP before it's too late I have many regrets about not heightmaxxing to 6'2 and now have to do LL. Once you're in your 20's consider LL if below 6'.

Get on HGH asap, tbh I barely grew after 16. At 16 I was like 5'10.5 and now I'm 5'11. Get on Aromasin (to stall growth plate closing) along with the HGH. Aromasin is quite cheap. start ASAP before it's too late I have many regrets about not heightmaxxing to 6'2 and now have to do LL. Once you're in your 20's consider LL if below 6'.
i will ordering aromasin tmr been waiting on this

nt bbc slayer

I mean

Small height is a failo

Agree with op mostly on height being cope but being tall IS halo for htn and up. A 6'4 htn will do better than a 5'11 chadlite. It is only once you cross the deep vally/huge barrier between chadlite and chad and become Chad that you can break every rule (and the fabric of reality) + beat out someonr else even if they are way taller, better framed, more muscular, deeper voiced etc

na lol. if youre 5'6 at 18+ youll just get ghosted by 98% of girls unless theyre fat with your face lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, TeenAscender, Oberyn and 3 others
she is a stacylite and no im not leaking her face sped
lol shes most likely some low tier becky latina brah. u look good but ur not 5psl lol. youd get curb stomped by 5psl dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and fogdart
na lol. if youre 5'6 at 18+ youll just get ghosted by 98% of girls unless theyre fat with your face lol.
lowkey i can’t wait to turn 18 to test this i honestly think i can get my looksmatch or better since ive had 19 year olds irl hit on me and let me grab ass at 15

lol shes most likely some low tier becky latina brah. u look good but ur not 5psl lol. youd get curb stomped by 5psl dudes
im literally 5 psl pushing 5.5

lowkey i can’t wait to turn 18 to test this i honestly think i can get my looksmatch or better since ive had 19 year olds irl hit on me and let me grab ass at 15
show the pics of them. im quite sure theyre low tier becky since you havent been exposed to hot girls yet. Stacylite is like this one girl @fogdart showed where she looks like some stunning beautiful model

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, ManletBlackcel and fogdart
show the pics of them. im quite sure theyre low tier becky since you havent been exposed to hot girls yet. Stacylite is like this one girl @fogdart showed where she looks like some stunning beautiful model
i don’t like leaking anyone i know irl besides myself because im low inhib and young/dumb but i promise u she is stacylite ATLEAST HTN

im at least 5 zero way i would have this much success with females my entire life being mtn and short
ur in highschool brah. post a normal frontal pic btw
ill take your word on the girl tho but stacylite is like a girl like this btw

Attachments

• lite.PNG
    lite.PNG
    381.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
ur in highschool brah. post a normal frontal pic btw
ill take your word on the girl tho but stacylite is like a girl like this btw
im being honest she is onpar with her in looks dead serious il post picks of people thr look like her also here is a frontal weird face but u see my features unfrauded

Attachments

• F4221818-B02A-433B-9489-35393C682531.jpeg
    F4221818-B02A-433B-9489-35393C682531.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Blackgymmax
Face > height > body.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
im being honest she is onpar with her in looks dead serious il post picks of people thr look like her also here is a frontal weird face but u see my features unfrauded
these are all weird frauded photos and i dont know why you keep posting it. you dont look bad. im pretty sure you look something like rome flynn and he had chad smv despite not having high psl

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and fogdart
Another essay I’ll never read, just be goodlooking wow what a shocker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
these are all weird frauded photos and i dont know why you keep posting it. you dont look bad. im pretty sure you look something like rome flynn and he had chad smv despite not having high psl
i just looked him up we have same pheno i honestly think its just eyes and pheno halo prob over valuing my looks because of those two things

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dude has really good coloring and tyronelite bones. He has the slayer pheno. Only failo is his height

@mogman96 you look good. Post unfrauded pics or candids

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21700
Jfl i swear most of this forum is just blacks and ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
@mogman96 Also water. Height don’t matter when you’re in high school cause people assume ur still growing and girls don’t have access to older tall guys. I had girls like me in high school but I didn’t capitalise on it cause I was still bluepilled. Just wait until you finish high school and out in the real world. The height pill will hit you like a wrecking ball at full speed. Not just with girls but with everything in life like getting jobs. You better take advantage of just be first in high school before it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Oberyn and Broly
Dude has really good coloring and tyronelite bones. He has the slayer pheno. Only failo is his height

@mogman96 you look good. Post unfrauded pics or candids
i have good coloring? i thought good coloring was like blue eye light blonde and etc

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
5'6 won't pass in college

Face is king when you're young and when viewing online

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You look pretty similar to me in the face OP in both pheno and PSL level. You're a prettyboy tyronelite like me lol. Face is king but these incels will cope with height. I entered highschool at like 5'7 and came out 5'9. Still had bitches. Still do. Nothing has changed.

congrats bro, as a fellow nigga whos an inch taller than you I can confirm face is key if your are a manlet and physique and social come second

5'6 won't pass in college

Face is king when you're young and when viewing online
cap, face matters after high school especially if you're a manlet, I'm 5 ft 7 and a bit and managed to slay, face, physique and social skills are a must for us manlets in order to pull decent women

indeed height just doesnt matter comparatively to face in grade school settings

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You look pretty similar to me in the face OP in both pheno and PSL level. You're a prettyboy tyronelite like me lol. Face is king but these incels will cope with height. I entered highschool at like 5'7 and came out 5'9. Still had bitches. Still do. Nothing has changed.
This guy mogs u into another dimension. You look like a dorito

i just looked him up we have same pheno i honestly think its just eyes and pheno halo prob over valuing my looks because of those two things
u mog that skullcel abusing colored contacts