Face is king and Height is cope!

u mog that skullcel abusing colored contacts
do u know a legit way to make eyes lighter i want to get light brown eyes i have chocolate brown rn

face or eye color isnt holding you back but if u were tall and jacked you'd be slaying lrc, not on this forum

face or eye color isnt holding you back but if u were tall and jacked you'd be slaying lrc, not on this forum
im taking mk soon hoping to hit 5 10 tbh but if i do take mk wouldn’t my face change a lot?

if you want angularity gains k2 + d3 megadose and mastic gum is insane. i did it for 2 years during puberty and my jaw and browridge grew like crazy. my face looks masc as fuk compared other men in my family

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
if you want angularity gains k2 + d3 megadose and mastic gum is insane. i did it for 2 years during puberty and my jaw and browridge grew like crazy. my face looks masc as fuk compared other men in my family
Buddy what does vitamin k2 do? At 16 could it help with growing bigger bones?

Buddy what does vitamin k2 do? At 16 could it help with growing bigger bones?
k2 upregulates expression of bone markers (osteoprotegerin, osteopontin etc) acting as a cofactor for g-carboxylation of bmp. its used clinically for osteoporosis treatment. you'll get gains at any age because skull growth is intramembranous ossification, i just predict it's best utilized concomitantly with puberty (mandible growth peaks 13.5-14.5 for males)

• Love it
@It'snotover
i recommend 1-3mg daily. it considered more of a hormone than vitamin

• Woah
@It'snotover
i recommend 1-3mg daily. it considered more of a hormone than vitamin
I'll keep this info in my mind. Really thank you, you've been really helpful:Comfy:

lol at you if you think xxx wasnt failod hard by his height

JLH99taChjk_UtIU9G5sV0uNDXx2hBczcSVZ30g_4GM.jpg

Get on HGH asap, tbh I barely grew after 16. At 16 I was like 5'10.5 and now I'm 5'11. Get on Aromasin (to stall growth plate closing) along with the HGH. Aromasin is quite cheap. start ASAP before it's too late I have many regrets about not heightmaxxing to 6'2 and now have to do LL. Once you're in your 20's consider LL if below 6'.
I'm 5'6 as well. I'm making this post to beg money to buy those supplements you mentioned. I beg some money.

And also chadlite my ass... at least from these pics you look mtn at best
That is what i was thinking. These dudes.live in the land of delusion. This motherfucker is a MTN-HTN

If anything this cretin proves face is cope

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Last edited:
Very appealing eyes, that is the reason why you pull