Face it kiddo. You're caucasian and I am shit-skin and I mog you. It's ok. You don't have to be angry at me. Direct that at your parents.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
8fb751a12e6c99ee0f074e791063a504

Lol 4/10 side-profile

F2cb22f944e7d9451a885eb488711b7d 1 1

Face it kiddo. You're caucasian and I am shit-skin and I mog you. It's ok. You don't have to be angry at me. Direct that at your parents.

Universally speaking I was when I was young (And I say this with absolute sincerity) a 7/10. Right now I am a 6/10 because I am older and let myself go weight wise.

You can't take a single video without tilting your mother fucking head. Which says what? That you are hiding something. We tilted your head properly to face standing and what did we get?

8982cfbef3311a308071d253813ded14 1 1

You are an average looking white man. 5/10 and many girls would say lower. We have girls on record as saying you were ugly. Remember when one guy asked from Cuck Max and the girl asked if he was joking and typed in caps; "he is UGLLLYYYYYY!!!!"

Do you remember? Kid. It's ok. I get it. But no. Even with my colouring being that of "poo". I still mog you and always will as I have good features and your pale face does not even come close to off-setting your very average looking eyes and everything. You can fraud with slanting your head in as many ways as you want. You are not good looking and you never will be.

Here is the reaosn you fraud. Your eye-area is terrible. Sure you developed a better lower-tier after puberty, but that can't carry you. Not when your eye-area is like this and inspecific your IPD is worse than mine.

1612895740910 1 1

That's why you use curls, to fix-up your ES ratio. You're geek that studies this shit to death and are insecure as shit. Check your avatar. You are like a vulnerable little petite Chinese girl with a little ruck-sack on.

1612895718362 1 1

Check how you turned the lights off to hide the rfact your colouring is pale.

Dude anybody with a brain knows you are a 5/10. Sure to some girls in the UK you are better than that, but not by much. Simply because of familiarity bias. Mere exposure bias. They are familiar with this pale Liverpudlian geeza pheno.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, Laylow225, Deleted member 9344 and 24 others
You have Steve Mcmanaman pheno

McmanamanThumb 1

And this is your future

STEVE MCMANAMAN mn2s 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thegoat, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 9344 and 26 others
do you have an young photos of you bro??

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 9344 and 23 others
jfl not that young

He's the same age.

I am 6 in first pic and 8 in second.

The ginger tosser is 8 in his.

I mogged him then and I mog him now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and fogdart
reverse colonisation

the indian strikes back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552, Deleted member 14262, Johanjohan and 7 others
He's the same age.

I am 6 in first pic and 8 in second.

The ginger tosser is 8 in his.

I mogged him then and I mog him now.
Yeah and IQ mog as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 6908
oh btw im following your neck guide

He mogs u to death esp in motion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, Callooh_Calais and ShowerMaxxing
He mogs u to death esp in motion

1. You are fundamentally racist to any person that is not caucasian
2. You are upset I held-up a mirror to your face with the following post:

Eb3015460f6780ea1f4435d955e570f7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CertBroly, Deleted member 5656, Callooh_Calais and 2 others
He has bad es ratio sure, but so do you. But hes white w blue eyes and jaw mogs. Theres no way for you to beat him.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7506, SteveRogers and 12 others
He has bad es ratio sure, but so do you. But hes white w blue eyes and jaw mogs. Theres no way for you to beat him.

1. His es ratio is much worse than mine. You are bias as hell lmao. We've discussed this. I have the eyebrows to off-set any IPD issue and the IPD of mine only shows in pictures, as my eyes are actually my strength.

308e93c2f05c213d08553f8d199fee31

2. We have many pictures of my jaw. I am fat as fuck and still showing a very strong jaw.

He is super low-body fat, because he takes his appearance extremely seriously. If he was 18% body fat do you think he'd have a jaw like mine that still stuck out? Bullshit.

My cheekbones murder his.

My eye-area murders his.

My hair is healthier and stronger.

He is not white. He is pale. There is a difference. You can't handle the fact that I pass for good looking despite being a Curry. Get over it son. It's as in-denial as accepting there are black attractive women out there too.

See?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, BoiiBoii69 and thecel
blue eye halo doesn't even serve him right here. B/c his are dark blue it appears like, and the shape is really bad.

He does jaw mog hard though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 9670
1. You are fundamentally racist to any person that is not caucasian
2. You are upset I held-up a mirror to your face with the following post:

View attachment 1068124
Hes just u, but better in just about every possible way.
1. His es ratio is much worse than mine. You are bias as hell lmao. We've discussed this. I have the eyebrows to off-set any IPD issue and the IPD of mine only shows in pictures, as my eyes are actually my strength.

View attachment 1068128

2. We have many pictures of my jaw. I am fat as fuck and still showing a very strong jaw.

He is super low-body fat, because he takes his appearance extremely seriously. If he was 18% body fat do you think he'd have a jaw like mine that still stuck out? Bullshit.

My cheekbones murder his.

My eye-area murders his.

My hair is healthier and stronger.

He is not white. He is pale. There is a difference. You can't handle the fact that I pass for good looking despite being a Curry. Get over it son. It's as in-denial as accepting there are black attractive women out there too.

See?

U have nothing on his eyes except eyelashes but he has more coloring and lower lid support and less uee. He has hollow cheeks u dont. Ur zygos are more forward but lack width. U lost.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, Callooh_Calais and 4 others
Just ask someone to run a tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
blue eye halo doesn't even serve him right here. B/c his are dark blue it appears like, and the shape is really bad.

He doesnt have great eyes but its enough to beat normie indian eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, zeke714 and 1 other person
Look go step outside the difference between these 2 is a MAXIMUM of 1 point.

a 1 point difference does not make a skygrounding difference unless at super high levels 7-8-9 so on.

let's say you are correct and send me pics to rate is a 7/10 and makin it happen is 6/10

making it happen is severly way more sociable like in a social setting, like u can actually sit and have a convo with him he might sperg out every once in a while but hey what can u do.

send me pics to rate looks HEAVY ASPIE and he is not in the gigachad ranges to beat the autism falio with just sheer good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Hes just u, but better in just about every possible way.

U have nothing on his eyes except eyelashes but he has more coloring and lower lid support and less uee. He has hollow cheeks u dont. Ur zygos are more forward but lack width. U lost.

You are fucking talking bollocks bro. Absolute fucking bollocks.

All my life I have been told my many many females, not just ones Ive been with sexually, that my eyes are sexy, cute, gorgeous, etc.

They are literally my most striking feature and you are trying to sit there with a straight face and say this pale squinty eyed, cross eyed ginger guy has better ones?

Stop. You're full of utter crap. This has proven it. Infact I think I may just have to put you on block because you are emotionally invested in believing opposite to what is real and objective.

It is real that black people on average have lower IQs and you my friend are not only average looking for a black person, but average brained.

Meet that block buttn.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 3635, .👽. and 2 others

All my life I have been told my many many females, not just ones Ive been with sexually, that my eyes are sexy, cute, gorgeous, etc.

They are literally my most striking feature and you are trying to sit there with a straight face and say this pale squinty eyed, cross eyed ginger guy has better ones?

Stop. You're full of utter crap. This has proven it. Infact I think I may just have to put you on block because you are emotionally invested in believing opposite to what is real and objective.

It is real that black people on average have lower IQs and you my friend are not only average looking for a black person, but average brained.

Meet that block buttn.

Yo @wanttobeattractive, what did your sister say about my eye-area bro? Remind everyone for us.

• +1

a 1 point difference does not make a skygrounding difference unless at super high levels 7-8-9 so on.

let's say you are correct and send me pics to rate is a 7/10 and makin it happen is 6/10

making it happen is severly way more sociable like in a social setting, like u can actually sit and have a convo with him he might sperg out every once in a while but hey what can u do.

send me pics to rate looks HEAVY ASPIE and he is not in the gigachad ranges to beat the autism falio with just sheer good looks.
and the goal of looksmaxxing is SEX if we are talking about SEX making it happen mogs.

but if u guys are looksmaxxing just so u can mirin ratios and examine like an asexual painting then sure send me pics to rate mogs but that's not how real life works.

it's like saying depoot mogs bradd pitt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 11053
aa8e2168cd047892bac2cc97d1b8952e.png

And then add this in.

This guys girl is a 6/10. Above average slightly and he is a legit user that's posted vids etc on Lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 9670
U look like a mumbai walmart version of Zayn Malik. thats a compliment OP

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0 and 4 others

But the thing is, all this said. He is not correct and SendMe is not better looking.

We'v asked many girls about me and had positive reviews. Unless they were trolling and using a pic from several months back where I was drastically obese and then photoshopping the picture.

SendMe has been called ugly by girls we've asked and average by other girls we've also asked.

This black guy has a belief system which hinges on one thing: DESIRE

He desires to see white people as the most attractive and anyone else as not. It simplifies shit for him and justifies why he is so insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 11370
But the thing is, all this said. He is not correct and SendMe is not better looking.

We'v asked many girls about me and had positive reviews. Unless they were trolling and using a pic from several months back where I was drastically obese and then photoshopping the picture.

SendMe has been called ugly by girls we've asked and average by other girls we've also asked.

This black guy has a belief system which hinges on one thing: DESIRE

He desires to see white people as the most attractive and anyone else as not. It simplifies shit for him and justifies why he is so insecure.
i mean he literally butchured his nose to look more white what do u expect ofc he's gonna cock worship white people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 6908
Yo @wanttobeattractive, what did your sister say about my eye-area bro? Remind everyone for us.
jfl why am i getting dragged into this shit im not picking sides

all she said was it was good or one of your good features

attraction is also somewhat subjective, alot of people will say my avi's eyes are shit but many say they are good

jfl why am i getting dragged into this shit im not picking sides

all she said was it was good or one of your good features

attraction is also somewhat subjective, alot of people will say my avi's eyes are shit but many say they are good
pussies me

• +1
View attachment 1068097

Lol 4/10 side-profile

View attachment 1068098

Universally speaking I was when I was young (And I say this with absolute sincerity) a 7/10. Right now I am a 6/10 because I am older and let myself go weight wise.

You can't take a single video without tilting your mother fucking head. Which says what? That you are hiding something. We tilted your head properly to face standing and what did we get?

View attachment 1068099

You are an average looking white man. 5/10 and many girls would say lower. We have girls on record as saying you were ugly. Remember when one guy asked from Cuck Max and the girl asked if he was joking and typed in caps; "he is UGLLLYYYYYY!!!!"

Do you remember? Kid. It's ok. I get it. But no. Even with my colouring being that of "poo". I still mog you and always will as I have good features and your pale face does not even come close to off-setting your very average looking eyes and everything. You can fraud with slanting your head in as many ways as you want. You are not good looking and you never will be.

Here is the reaosn you fraud. Your eye-area is terrible. Sure you developed a better lower-tier after puberty, but that can't carry you. Not when your eye-area is like this and inspecific your IPD is worse than mine.

View attachment 1068101

That's why you use curls, to fix-up your ES ratio. You're geek that studies this shit to death and are insecure as shit. Check your avatar. You are like a vulnerable little petite Chinese girl with a little ruck-sack on.

View attachment 1068102

Check how you turned the lights off to hide the rfact your colouring is pale.

Dude anybody with a brain knows you are a 5/10. Sure to some girls in the UK you are better than that, but not by much. Simply because of familiarity bias. Mere exposure bias. They are familiar with this pale Liverpudlian geeza pheno.
btw comparing both your pics rn drop a picture your proud of that's unfrauded.

Am using this picture for send me pics to rate.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
pussies me
yeah im a pussy because i don't want to get involved in some retarted mog battle between two grown men asking who is more attractive

def a pussy and not just a normal human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Lolcel, Descartes and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow and Deleted member 11370

Meet that block buttn.
99% of women i showed u too said ur unattractive. Only an obese white girl liked u

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Cain, goat2x and 5 others
@SendMePicsToRate Hi.

i mean he literally butchured his nose to look more white what do u expect ofc he's gonna cock worship white people.
Didnt photoshop anything lol. I showed them updated pics and and a fat before pic. They said both were ugly lol. Hes so pathetic.

his eye area is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
One girl even went out of her way to say that hes not bad for an indian but no one likes indian guys.

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, .👽., goat2x and 1 other person
your es ratio looks better than his and your face is narrower

do you have a narrow palate?

Average width palate. But asymmetrical palate and asymmetrical jaw.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Lolcel, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Nobody has tagged him? Jfl @SendMePicsToRate watch all these doggies.

Average width palate. But asymmetrical palate and asymmetrical jaw.
well you could expand your palate and your es ratio would improve and you'd look better, if he expanded his palate his face would be too wide

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2214 and thecel
well you could expand your palate and your es ratio would improve and you'd look better, if he expanded his palate his face would be too wide

Here's a pic of me taken from a farther distance. My skull is too wide and its shape is utter dogshit. My ES ratio is utterly cycloptic.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Cain and thecel
  • So Sad