Face it kiddo. You're caucasian and I am shit-skin and I mog you. It's ok. You don't have to be angry at me. Direct that at your parents.

Lmao it has to be some of clever trolling right? Otherwise i can't imagine how pathetic the OP is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Titbot
99% of women i showed u too said ur unattractive. Only an obese white girl liked u

Thing is with most MASCULINE men is they want to win competitions with other men through being true and real to themselves.

You don't.

You want to lie and manipulate. Again. Bitch characteristic trait. True or not true?

When you deliberately use shit pictures from shit cameras with shit lighting, while obese at 99kg in weight and expect dames to say anything than the obvious.

Stop.

You wear makeup for goodness sake. Become a man you instagram and tik tok indoctrinated little nigga boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, CertBroly, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
Thing is with most MASCULINE men is they want to win competitions with other men through being true and real to themselves.

You don't.

You want to lie and manipulate. Again. Bitch characteristic trait. True or not true?

When you deliberately use shit pictures from shit cameras with shit lighting, while obese at 99kg in weight and expect dames to say anything than the obvious.

Stop.

You wear makeup for goodness sake. Become a man you instagram and tik tok indoctrinated little nigga boy.
I used ur best pics too. Pic quality doesnt matter.
Girls found rambocel attractive when i showed them this lol

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 163
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6963, Looks234 and 5 others
makinithappen

atleast tag the guy your dissing he can't even defend himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
One girl even went out of her way to say that hes not bad for an indian but no one likes indian guys.

Read my previous post. You are using shit pictures and shit videos all from me when I was still at the very beginning of my looks maxxing journey to rekindle my old good looks.

You knew what yoiu were doing and you knew the answers you would get and now you are using it as evidence. When we know it isn't credible evidence because of the points I've just listed.

So stop. You're a 5-6/10 though we can't be sure since you wear makeup and filter your pictures like an insecure 15 year old girl who grew up with a smartphone in her hand.

I am 6-6.5 when lean.

You can talk about pheno all you like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 6963

You don't.

Stop.

niggers wearing makeup.

what has the world come to

JFL at you @Blackgymmax if u actually wear makeup jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, CertBroly, .👽. and 6 others
Read my previous post. You are using shit pictures and shit videos all from me when I was still at the very beginning of my looks maxxing journey to rekindle my old good looks.

You knew what yoiu were doing and you knew the answers you would get and now you are using it as evidence. When we know it isn't credible evidence because of the points I've just listed.

So stop. You're a 5-6/10 though we can't be sure since you wear makeup and filter your pictures like an insecure 15 year old girl who grew up with a smartphone in her hand.

I am 6-6.5 when lean.

You can talk about pheno all you like.
Ur like a 3-4. And i used your recent "leanmaxxed" photos in 2021

• +1
What does the other guy look like in different lighting?

• +1
Ur like a 3-4. And i used your recent "leanmaxxed" photos in 2021
cope nigga, he's a 6 for sure, u can debate if he mogs send me pics to rate.

but he's not a 3 or a fucking 4 he's not average stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
cope nigga, he's a 6 for sure, u can debate if he mogs send me pics to rate.

but he's not a 3 or a fucking 4 he's not average stop the cope.
Hes not a 6. Like maybe he could be in the 60th percentile but 60th percentile men is like a 4/10 to women.

• +1
I used ur best pics too. Pic quality doesnt matter.
Girls found rambocel attractive when i showed them this lol

No you never used my best pics and you also showed them terrible vids of me while during my obese phase several months back.

Ontop of this these are the classic type of females who contour their facial bone-structure with makeup and think that they are special because of it.

Women need to realise their looks-level is not based on how they look with paint on their face. Even with that as the case, no level of art-work is going to take someone from a 6 to a 10.

I am 1000% sure that you had those kind of white bitches who try to run PAWG game and look for Chad.

You also likely told them what do you think of this Indian guy, immediately putting them at a pre-mindset to be disappointed by what they were about to be seeing, unless he was Chadpreet.

See you think these are fair assessments, but they are not. Ontop of that you have got the fact these are selfie camera shots which super-impose on any asymmetry and/or imperfections. We've all been through this as a forum. How you look on camera isn't actually you, it's a distorted version of you. Anyway - all this said you used shit pics and shit videos of me overweight etc.

Good looking normies dont look good on video/pictures without frauding and guess what buddy - I don't fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 11370
Hes not a 6. Like maybe he could be in the 60th percentile but 60th percentile men is like a 4/10 to women.
he's 5 psl. u can argue he's not 5 psl but the only holding him is his height (idk his height still but probably not 6 foot)

but facially he's 5 psl stop the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and goat2x
he's 5 psl. u can argue he's not 5 psl but the only holding him is his height (idk his height still but probably not 6 foot)

but facially he's 5 psl stop the cope
Hes not 5psl lol. 5pslers dont do as bad as him lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and goat2x
No you never used my best pics and you also showed them terrible vids of me while during my obese phase several months back.

Ontop of this these are the classic type of females who contour their facial bone-structure with makeup and think that they are special because of it.

Women need to realise their looks-level is not based on how they look with paint on their face. Even with that as the case, no level of art-work is going to take someone from a 6 to a 10.

I am 1000% sure that you had those kind of white bitches who try to run PAWG game and look for Chad.

You also likely told them what do you think of this Indian guy, immediately putting them at a pre-mindset to be disappointed by what they were about to be seeing, unless he was Chadpreet.

See you think these are fair assessments, but they are not. Ontop of that you have got the fact these are selfie camera shots which super-impose on any asymmetry and/or imperfections. We've all been through this as a forum. How you look on camera isn't actually you, it's a distorted version of you. Anyway - all this said you used shit pics and shit videos of me overweight etc.

Good looking normies dont look good on video/pictures without frauding and guess what buddy - I don't fraud.
U had abs too lol. One girl saw HELL NA when i added ur body too lmao

• JFL
  • +1

you literally post pictures shitting on your own IPD jfl.

most people in here can't talk first in a voice chat because of the fear of being "voice mogged" if the person sounds too deep they leave the call.

literal mental asylum here.

so am guessing the makeup comment is probably correct since he did not address it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others

You're on block LMAO. Peace out. This reminds me of your absurd unsubstantiated popular cultured opinions on black women.

I realise now where your views come from

POPULAR CULTURE

Popular culture = What's trendy

What's trendy is what "party girls" follow. That's your personality. A bitchy party girl.

I bet you have many female friends. You are a true metrosexual son.

Indian men are not seen in a good light in popular culture. You don't see them in it. Unless they are starring in slum dog millionaire or some shit. So this is all you are going off. Familiarity bias.

• +1
i mean we are talking facially here why are u adding something that's not being discussed just to win the argument.

he's not talking about he got an 8 pack he's saying he mogs send me pics to rate facially which then got de-railed because u said he's a 3-4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
i mean we are talking facially here why are u adding something that's not being discussed just to win the argument.

he's not talking about he got an 8 pack he's saying he mogs send me pics to rate facially which then got de-railed because u said he's a 3-4.
He thinks i only used his fat face pics when i used him when he was fat for 3 girls, his updated pics for 4 more and gave updated pics to the first 3. All thought he was ugly. Makinithappen left for a week after i exposed him lol

• +1
you guys are autistic

sendmepics mogs in psl but makinhappen mogs him hard asf with irl appeal

sendmepics looks like a weird shut in because of his very pale skin and red hair

put it this way if makinithappen and sendmepics were both put in as there 16-17 year old selfs and went to my school alot of the girls at the school would eye down makinithappen and give him iois and maybe try talk to him but they wouldn't give sendmepics more then one look

sendmepics looks like a chinsese person the width of his face makes him look like a frying pan, his eyes are to close togther, he has red hair and red curly hair aswell so it makes him look like spicy ramen noodels barley any girls would find send me pics attractive he isn't ugly but he is just uncanny looking and low irl appeal

and this is all despite the fact he has very good facial growth compared to the average man, its the fact his genes fucked him over, ratios, eye area, pheno, soft features ect

makinithappen mogs hard even despite curry tax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963, Looks234 and 6 others
He thinks i only used his fat face pics when i used him when he was fat for 3 girls, his updated pics for 4 more and gave updated pics to the first 3. All thought he was ugly. Makinithappen left for a week after i exposed him lol
i don't know about that result tbh but making it happen has social skills he would probably do well in a social IRL setting way better than tinder.

i can see send me pics to rate prevailing in an online scenario where they don't see the dude other than pictures.

but making it happen def mogs in IRL life and that's what counts tbh.

• +1
you guys are autistic

sendmepics looks like a weird shut in because of his very pale skin and red hair

put it this way if makinithappen and sendmepics were both put in as there 16-17 year old selfs and went to my school alot of the girls at the school would eye down makinithappen and give him iois and maybe try talk to him but they wouldn't give sendmepics more then one look

sendmepics looks like a chinsese person the width of his face makes him look like a frying pan, his eyes are to close togther, he has red hair and red curly hair aswell so it makes him look like spicy ramen noodels barley any girls would find send me pics attractive he isn't ugly but he is just uncanny looking and low irl appeal

and this is all despite the fact he has very good facial growth compared to the average man, its the fact his genes fucked him over, ratios, eye area, pheno, soft features ect

love u for ending this.

100% agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 10615
you guys are autistic

Who mogs me or makingithappen?

• +1
sendmepics no hate if you read that and i mean that in the least offesive way possible, you justgot fucked over by your pheno and ratios tbh

sorry mate

• +1

Actually I didn't take any break because of you so this is proof that you're somebody that sees what you wanna see.

Show me the updated photos/videos you showed them.

But remember you are showing these girls these updated ones after they have already seen the bad.

I do well on Bumble. Ive had a slay in the last week. I'm at 2 slays from swipe apps since starting to use them for the first time back in March. This one was a slight upgrade from the last and wants to go again. I had to run game and she wants a relationship lol.

But yeah., Show me the updates. I am positive these updates were after they'd already seen my bad pics/videos.

• +1
  • +1
Who mogs me or makingithappen?
post similar pics in my dms and i'll tell you unfrauded.

you and making it happen pics so i can compare.

• +1
i don't know about that result tbh but making it happen has social skills he would probably do well in a social IRL setting way better than tinder.

i can see send me pics to rate prevailing in an online scenario where they don't see the dude other than pictures.

but making it happen def mogs in IRL life and that's what counts tbh.
Hes fucking indian and dark for gods sake. On what planet does a dark indian have irl appeal? He would get the police called on him if he approached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6963, Cain and 1 other person

You couldn't have used this. There's just no-way. I use this for my tinder profile and it's mainly why I get matches.

Photo 2020 06 26 12 09 41

• +1
Hes fucking indian and dark for gods sake. On what planet does a dark indian have irl appeal? He would get the police called on him if he approached

Your aim is to come across as balanced, intellectual and objective, but nothing you say suggests that. You're deluded.

I am convinced now you don't even believe this shit. It's just a persona you put on on a forum to feel better about your average looking black ass, white you need to put makeup on jfl ... AS A MAN!!!

• +1
You couldn't have used this. There's just no-way. I use this for my tinder profile and it's mainly why I get matches.

View attachment 1068184

Did you use those shitty pics of me sitting on my bench press a few months back, topless? Posting a photo of me post-workout?

• +1

Look at this picture and tell me he'd get the police called on him based on looks open your eyes and use your brain sure he's "indian"

but idc look at his actual appeal instead immediately mentally rejecting cuz psl sites said curries are bad.

average curries are bad this is not an average curry by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963, Cain and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Cain
View attachment 1068185

Look at this picture and tell me he'd get the police called on him based on looks open your eyes and use your brain sure he's "indian"

but idc look at his actual appeal instead immediately mentally rejecting cuz psl sites said curries are bad.

average curries are bad this is not an average curry by any means.
0 smv, yes he would, and he doesnt look like that at all. Thats from like 10 years ago LMAO.

• +1
U dont look like that jfl. I used your 2021 pics u fucking clown. Wtf do women think when you meet up LOOOL

I do look a lot more like that now. Have you seen me post on here much at all lately? I've been busy as hell working out.

I slayed only this week. Ive had my haircut. Everything. My activity has gone down on here for a reason. I've been making moves.

I don't look as good as I used to and probably never will, but I pass for that irl and you can believe it or you cannot, but you have never seen me irl and so will never ever really know.

• +1
I think we need more pictures of @SendMePicsToRate in different lighting. He could potentially look better than @MakinItHappen, but I am not entirely sure.

• +1
0 smv, yes he would, and he doesnt look like that at all. Thats from like 10 years ago LMAO.
people like you is why everyone is so insecure in this fourm if someone shit posts about something all u guys shun him cuz most of yall are autustic.

U do endorse men frauding and using makeup and angle maxxing just to take one photo.

he's 6/10 in both that picture and current, it's really bad if u can't see that with spending this much time in the incel sphere.

talking about aged makin it happen he was higher than a 6/10 when he was young. refering to that 17 year old pic.

• +1
I do look a lot more like that now. Have you seen me post on here much at all lately? I've been busy as hell working out.

I slayed only this week. Ive had my haircut. Everything. My activity has gone down on here for a reason. I've been making moves.

I don't look as good as I used to and probably never will, but I pass for that irl and you can believe it or you cannot, but you have never seen me irl and so will never ever really know.
No you dont you fat idiot. I literally saw your in motion video an hour ago in another thread you retard. I doubt youve slayed anything since youre flat out catfishing women w pics from 10 years ago and photoshopping your face lmao

• +1

Again. You are fitting what want to believe with your desired reality

That was only 4 years ago at 25.

I am 29

That was not me at 19 you idiot.

This was me at 19

Photo 2020 06 26 11 56 15

See all the shit on the shelves? That's all my mothers' crap. I was still living at home and this was just before moving out to go Uni/College.

This is 19. The other picture is 25.

I am 29

4 years

Stop the cope

• +1
bro your having a laugh now, you are very biassed to white people

being white only guarantees pussy from south east asian girls and low tier ethnic women

sendmepics has good facial growth but has no irl appeal due to his pheno, ratios and soft features

makinithappen has irl appeal due to his nt look and good looks in the boy next door look way

what im saying is sendmepics looks to uncanny and strange to reap the benifits of his jbw so he pretty much automatically loses

his not ugly just uncany

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 6963, goat2x and 2 others
No you dont you fat idiot. I literally saw your in motion video an hour ago in another thread you retard. I doubt youve slayed anything since youre flat out catfishing women 1 pics from 10 years ago and photoshopping your face lmao

Again.

You are presuming this video was taken today you fucking stupid shit-wit of a dumb stupid gutter nigga with no sense of self or societal identity. At wars with who he wants to create for himself as a man.

That video was made MONTHS back.

I have reposted it in threads for lols and reacts and to make others laugh as I enjoy being a joker.

This video here? It was made 3 months back. Go and actually find the thread. I have made a thread and psoted it again.

You have absolutely zero clue what you are saying lol.

• +1
people like you is why everyone is so insecure in this fourm if someone shit posts about something all u guys shun him cuz most of yall are autustic.

U do endorse men frauding and using makeup and angle maxxing just to take one photo.

he's 6/10 in both that picture and current, it's really bad if u can't see that with spending this much time in the incel sphere.

talking about aged makin it happen he was higher than a 6/10 when he was young. refering to that 17 year old pic.

I am 29

This was me at 19

View attachment 1068188

See all the shit on the shelves? That's all my mothers' crap. I was still living at home and this was just before moving out to go Uni/College.

I am 29

4 years

Stop the cope
Fucking idiot rat. Just like obese women post wall roasties sending pics of their prime years for online dating. Embarrassment

• +1

being white only guarantees pussy from south east asian girls and low tier ethnic women

sendmepics has good facial growth but has no irl appeal due to his pheno, ratios and soft features

makinithappen has irl appeal due to his nt look and good looks in the boy next door look way

what im saying is sendmepics looks to uncanny and strange to reap the benifits of his jbw so he pretty much automatically loses

his not ugly just uncany

Do I look uncanny on selfie camera dude? Dw. Not offended or anything. Just looking for some perspective.

• +1
post similar pics in my dms and i'll tell you unfrauded.

you and making it happen pics so i can compare.
Jfl he’s to old never mind

• JFL
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 11370

I am 29

This was me at 19

View attachment 1068188

I am 29

4 years

Stop the cope
just block him and move on this is stupid, if u stayed all this time rating people and can't see the difference it's over.

am not knowledgeable about ratios but i use my eyes and can imagine in IRL and that's way more important than autistic ratios.

"Not white with a 2 feet width skull and a 6'8 body!!"

It's never enough.

• +1

his not ugly just uncany
I dont think hes ugly. Just 0 smv.

See how emotional he is getting? He is still upset at this:

Eb3015460f6780ea1f4435d955e570f7

• +1
Do I look uncanny on selfie camera dude? Dw. Not offended or anything. Just looking for some perspective.
nah u don't that's why i said your sociable and that's why he said u got IRL appeal.

• +1
I dont think hes ugly. Just 0 smv.

You're wrong LMAO

I slayed only this very fucking week dickhead

Go and see my post history. I have barely been on. Things are opening up again in the UK and I'll soon be back in work.

I've had my haircut, everything.

Repeating myself for this dumb nigga incase he doesn't register. That. Video. You. Have. Seen. Is. Old. Go and see i ton the forum. I made it 3 MONTHS BACK.

• +1
@wanttobeattractive did your sister not say I had nice eyes?

Lol this clown thinks this pale ginger guy has better looking eyes AND has sexual market value

LOL when everyone on Lookism. Literally everyone says he has ZERO sex-appeal with a decent lower-third and terrible eyes. See they actually know what they are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Merciful Servant and Deleted member 5656