Face it kiddo. You're caucasian and I am shit-skin and I mog you. It's ok. You don't have to be angry at me. Direct that at your parents.

Do I look uncanny on selfie camera dude? Dw. Not offended or anything. Just looking for some perspective.
i said sendmepics looks uncanny due to his pheno the width of his face and his ratios and soft features

you look normal, you have no falios and imo that is one of your biggest strong points you have something many people do not nothing on your face is a flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 6908
You're wrong LMAO

I slayed only this very fucking week dickhead

Go and see my post history. I have barely been on. Things are opening up again in the UK and I'll soon be back in work.

I've had my haircut, everything.

Repeating myself for this dumb nigga incase he doesn't register. That. Video. You. Have. Seen. Is. Old. Go and see i ton the forum. I made it 3 MONTHS BACK.
Man shut your ugly incel ass up.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Man shut your ugly incel ass up.

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
i said sendmepics looks uncanny due to his pheno the width of his face and his ratios and soft features

you look normal, you have no falios and imo that is one of your biggest strong points you have something many people do not nothing on your face is a flaw

Go and ask your sister if he is attractive:

8982cfbef3311a308071d253813ded14 1 2

• +1
Again. You are fitting what want to believe with your desired reality

That was only 4 years ago at 25.

I am 29

That was not me at 19 you idiot.

This was me at 19

View attachment 1068188

See all the shit on the shelves? That's all my mothers' crap. I was still living at home and this was just before moving out to go Uni/College.

This is 19. The other picture is 25.

I am 29

4 years

Stop the cope
You descended hard in only 4 years...agepill is always brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 11370
@wanttobeattractive did your sister not say I had nice eyes?

Lol this clown thinks this pale ginger guy has better looking eyes AND has sexual market value

LOL when everyone on Lookism. Literally everyone says he has ZERO sex-appeal with a decent lower-third and terrible eyes. See they actually know what they are talking about.
don't even try explain to these people

90% of this site has no idea what appeals irl or to girls

that is part of the reason i left for a few weeks i was just annoyed at the idiots on this site claiming psl was right

• +1
Fuck I need to sleep but this thread just keeps going

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5656 and Cain
This @Blackgymmax knows everything he says is untrue lol

But he wants to troll and create shock-factor for attention lol and lols

He is essentially a "personality". It's not actually him, just someone he roleplays on a forum and it makes him feel good, as he doesn't like the fact he isn't white. He exaggerates to make himself feel good and release the frustration of not being white.

I genuinely believe that. This stuff is a guilty pleasure. It's been said many times before, put people down to make yourself feel good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Cain and Titbot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Titbot
but but you are not sitskin tho, gingers mog actual sitskins

Fuck me this Mumbai dog is obsessed with @SendMePicsToRate , the guy isn't even on the site anymore and you are still making threads about him jfl. You are 30 years old, go make a family or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos0, mogstar and 3 others
Ultimately we all lose because one way or another we found and stayed on this website

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5656, AllhopeisgoneCel and 1 other person
He has bad es ratio sure, but so do you. But hes white w blue eyes and jaw mogs. Theres no way for you to beat him.
OP's harmony is better. Blue eyes don't improve looks one bit. The white guy can only mog OP if he is tall + good body. Facially OP looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
OP's harmony is better. Blue eyes don't improve looks one bit. The white guy can only mog OP if he is tall + good body. Facially OP looks better.

I mean it's pretty obvious to anyone with half an objective brain.

i sense a viscious mog battle. 2 men mogg off, skin on skin, stripped to the waist, to the death.

This is stupid. Unless a curry looks absolutely perfect he can never compete with a robust jaw white guy lmao. And he doesnt have better harmony either lmaoo. They have the same major flaws plus makins upper third is too big.

No, look at how far out laterally his eyebrow extends.
Damn you two look so alike I swear + he is giga manlet(guess 5ft3 - 5ft 5). But this guy is NT, has 5/10 gf and social circle. Find it funny when he always calls people out on snap to ball and to "get some smoke" while being that short.

Lifefuel for you tbh if still sub 18yrs, I think you heightmog and def bodymog. He might face mog a little though. Proof that status is king in high school.

• Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10615 and thecel
he's 5 psl. u can argue he's not 5 psl but the only holding him is his height (idk his height still but probably not 6 foot)

but facially he's 5 psl stop the cope
5psl :ROFLMAO:

i think even op disagrees with this

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, mogstar and Deleted member 11370
OP you are tilting your head up in that side profile pic, you don't have an anteface like that, idk how @reptiles didn't realize that tbh.

brutal mog battle and racebaiting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1068097

Lol 4/10 side-profile

View attachment 1068098

Face it kiddo. You're caucasian and I am shit-skin and I mog you. It's ok. You don't have to be angry at me. Direct that at your parents.

Universally speaking I was when I was young (And I say this with absolute sincerity) a 7/10. Right now I am a 6/10 because I am older and let myself go weight wise.

You can't take a single video without tilting your mother fucking head. Which says what? That you are hiding something. We tilted your head properly to face standing and what did we get?

View attachment 1068099

You are an average looking white man. 5/10 and many girls would say lower. We have girls on record as saying you were ugly. Remember when one guy asked from Cuck Max and the girl asked if he was joking and typed in caps; "he is UGLLLYYYYYY!!!!"

Do you remember? Kid. It's ok. I get it. But no. Even with my colouring being that of "poo". I still mog you and always will as I have good features and your pale face does not even come close to off-setting your very average looking eyes and everything. You can fraud with slanting your head in as many ways as you want. You are not good looking and you never will be.

Here is the reaosn you fraud. Your eye-area is terrible. Sure you developed a better lower-tier after puberty, but that can't carry you. Not when your eye-area is like this and inspecific your IPD is worse than mine.

View attachment 1068101

That's why you use curls, to fix-up your ES ratio. You're geek that studies this shit to death and are insecure as shit. Check your avatar. You are like aSo vulnerable little petite Chinese girl with a little ruck-sack on.

View attachment 1068102

Check how you turned the lights off to hide the rfact your colouring is pale.

Dude anybody with a brain knows you are a 5/10. Sure to some girls in the UK you are better than that, but not by much. Simply because of familiarity bias. Mere exposure bias. They are familiar with this pale Liverpudlian geeza pheno.
Sorry bro, he mogs the living fuck out of you just because you'd get every non-White arthoe thinking he looks like Ed Sheeran (even though he doesn't): The fact that you have to admit he is 'average' instead of 'ugly' is proof of your concession to this superior Celtic specimen.

He has 10/10 JBW game to his advantage (i.e, he gets Asian Stacies and Barbies if he wants) and has great cheekbones and chin. The only thing he has going against him is his ridiculous mop of hair and stupid facial expressions. If not for that, you'd be fucked out of the competition before it even began for you.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
1. His es ratio is much worse than mine. You are bias as hell lmao. We've discussed this. I have the eyebrows to off-set any IPD issue and the IPD of mine only shows in pictures, as my eyes are actually my strength.

View attachment 1068128

2. We have many pictures of my jaw. I am fat as fuck and still showing a very strong jaw.

He is super low-body fat, because he takes his appearance extremely seriously. If he was 18% body fat do you think he'd have a jaw like mine that still stuck out? Bullshit.

My cheekbones murder his.

My eye-area murders his.

My hair is healthier and stronger.

He is not white. He is pale. There is a difference. You can't handle the fact that I pass for good looking despite being a Curry. Get over it son. It's as in-denial as accepting there are black attractive women out there too.

See?

You look like the sort of guy who falls for PUA bullshit and goes around Shoreditch hitting on JB while they're busy on their way to the tube home.

Honestly, I'm surprised you're not one yourself.

He is not white. He is pale. There is a difference. You can't handle the fact that I pass for good looking despite being a Curry. Get over it son. It's as in-denial as accepting there are black attractive women out there too.

Red-heads are literally the Whitest people on the planet and you are an unattractive Indian, nowhere close to Amitabh or Akshay Kumar levels. You're just mad because he mogs you and you are in the stage of denial before you can even possibly get to acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
One girl even went out of her way to say that hes not bad for an indian but no one likes indian guys.

This guy thinks he mogs Ronald McDonald and the most he can get is a half-arsed ambivalous commitment to his own attractiveness.

Fucking brutal. It never began

1. His es ratio is much worse than mine. You are bias as hell lmao. We've discussed this. I have the eyebrows to off-set any IPD issue and the IPD of mine only shows in pictures, as my eyes are actually my strength.

View attachment 1068128

2. We have many pictures of my jaw. I am fat as fuck and still showing a very strong jaw.

He is super low-body fat, because he takes his appearance extremely seriously. If he was 18% body fat do you think he'd have a jaw like mine that still stuck out? Bullshit.

My cheekbones murder his.

My eye-area murders his.

My hair is healthier and stronger.

See?

You'd slay in India. Why don't you go back? JFL

MakeitHappen is not even a Chadpreet-lite. He's a HTN at best. Dude needs surgery imo. The only thing haloing him is his jawline.

You descended hard in only 4 years...agepill is always brutal

Indians probably age the worst of every race on the planet, because they eat so little protein (I've never seen people eat so many fried carbohydrates before, and most of them don't drink much milk despite all the cows everywhere) and most of them have never even picked up a paperweight let alone a kettlebell or plate; In otherwords, they are squandering their genetic potential.

It's not uncommon to see Indians who are in their 20s literally look like they are in their mid 40s, or teenagers who can pass for a late 30s complete with Norwood 3. Look at any sort of Indian politician in their 20s, they all look so terrible

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You have Steve Mcmanaman pheno

View attachment 1068103

And this is your future

View attachment 1068104
You got reverse BDD
:yes:Ethnic
:yes:Old
:yes:Poor
:yes:Refugee
:yes:Sub 4
:yes:Narcy and autistic
And still think he can get good looking white girls? :yes:

Hope this serves as a wake up call to you because your value on the dating market is very very low.
You should get that girl that your mom is helping you with or you will be forever alone. Beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais, Philtrumcel and Deleted member 756
He’s so arrogant and deluded right?
Yeah, both.
He thinks he is good looking when he clearly is below average. Then he refuses to date his looksmatch that his mom tried to helped him with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yeah, both.
He thinks he is good looking when he clearly is below average. Then he refuses to date his looksmatch that his mom tried to helped him with.
Everyone here gaslights him and claims he is good looking. Then he copes with old frauded photos
@portuguesecel thinks he’s a chad and looks like Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Stare
You got reverse BDD

Hope this serves as a wake up call to you because your value on the dating market is very very low.
You should get that girl that your mom is helping you with or you will be forever alone. Beggars can't be choosers.
Sadly the truth

glad he got confidence though

But if you are truely Good looking you don’t tend to brag about it

just my 5 cents

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Stare
You got reverse BDD

Completely correct bro
And he’s very short in both ways

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Stare
Sadly the truth

glad he got confidence though

But if you are truely Good looking you don’t tend to brag about it

just my 5 cents
U said he was HTN in another post

Everyone here gaslights him and claims he is good looking. Then he copes with old frauded photos
@portuguesecel thinks he’s a chad and looks like Chico
When did I say he looks like Chico ? People
Who resemble Chico don’t end up here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Philtrumcel